Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? (12760 Views)

A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? / What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by passionate88: 12:15am On Sep 25, 2012
flanrey: Rats will definitely cause more havoc as the others could be easily handled with the use of insecticides. Just imagine having a special visitor and a huge rat runs out from under one of your chairs it'll be damn embarrasing
to get rid of rats, don't use indocide, just buy rat gum and see the wonders of it... It's unbelieveable

1 Like

Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 25, 2012
passionate88: Muskeeto... So damn annoying... Make lots of noise at d end it jst take a little obala 4rm u nd drop malaria..
Stop falling in love with me joor...

1 Like

Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 25, 2012
I am looking at a cockroach on my wall right now.He/She is winking at me.I no send am.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by LCASHMAN(m): 12:52am On Sep 25, 2012
I LITERALLY PRAYED THAT GOD SHOULD REMOVE COCKROACHES.THEY OFFICIALLY FREAK ME OUT.I HATE THEM SOOOOOOOOMMMMUUUUCCCCHHH. DIRTY
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by LCASHMAN(m): 12:53am On Sep 25, 2012
Kamanda: I am looking at a cockroach on my wall right now.He/She is winking at me.I no send am.

C'MON? REALLY??
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:57am On Sep 25, 2012
semid4lyfe: Me and mosquitoes be buddies as dem dey bite me wella, yet I no dey develop malaria grin

But Cockroaches, I hate them die.

^^^What's worse than cockroaches?.......answer: flying cockroaches......the stuff of nightmares!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by StateOfMind: 12:58am On Sep 25, 2012
LCASHMAN: I LITERALLY PRAYED THAT GOD SHOULD REMOVE COCKROACHES.THEY OFFICIALLY FREAK ME OUT.I HATE THEM SOOOOOOOOMMMMUUUUCCCCHHH. DIRTY

I don't think you hate theam as much as I do..they freak me out..the fact that I can't bring myself to kill them makes it worse..I just scream like I'm about to lose it..

Back then in school, I almost hit my head against the wall cos of a flying roach in my room.

If I want to be forced to do something, I don't need to be held at gun point..just threaten me with a live flying cockroach..you'll have your way..

1 Like

Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Roland17(m): 1:19am On Sep 25, 2012
passionate88: to get rid of rats, don't use indocide, just buy rat gum and see the wonders of it... It's unbelieveable

Well that would depend on the size of the mouse we are talking about grin
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by planetuzor(m): 1:25am On Sep 25, 2012
I use to have these pests all around ma house before not until i called on pest terminators "Nigerians first choice pest control company" as they call them selves....www.pest-terminators.com
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by thetelz(m): 2:02am On Sep 25, 2012
Rats mehn!! Hate those shit like Bleep!!
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Ranoscky(m): 2:49am On Sep 25, 2012
bluejeff: Especially those big ones. Ever felt them climb your body ? Jeez ! And at the process you smacked it then smell your hand ? Gosh !
Nyanma!!
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Ranoscky(m): 2:51am On Sep 25, 2012
flanrey: Just imagine having a special visitor and a huge rat runs out from under one of your chairs it'll be damn embarrasing
Loool
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Ranoscky(m): 3:00am On Sep 25, 2012
lucenzo: As I am posting now there is a rat in my wardrobe. But the truth is I no get liver kill am. As I BIG reach I dey fear rat dieee.
Lol
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by thetelz(m): 3:00am On Sep 25, 2012
Or one that's bastarded one full.carton of indomie during the hard times cry
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Nobody: 3:18am On Sep 25, 2012
Cockroach, I guess - once in a blue moon.
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by 1ndidi2(f): 3:22am On Sep 25, 2012
There is this particular rat-(we know ourselves). It knows I can't do anything and I know it can do plenty things. I'm tired of keeping quiet so I decided to take action and stand up for my rat-sorry-right!

For the past 2weeks,@my state of service I have been going to the -every second day market waiting for the "man on a bicycle" that sells that"gummy rat catcher". I have even told some strategic shop owners on the major street to look out for the "man on the bicycle". Am sure the whole village is looking out for the man and immediately they see him,they call me and I will run down to buy it. its very effective and efficient!

This particular rat is right now @ the window chewing on d only thing I can't hide from it(some "tobacco plant" I was given to ward off snakes) so,d rat is always 'high' from 1pm(resumes duty)and closes @ 6am)

So,'rat' if you are reading this-#ideywatch u#,everyday for the rat...

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 25, 2012
Rat!! Rat!! Rat mehn!! those bloody vermins...mschew. Rat gum and rat poison to the rescue.
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Ranoscky(m): 3:27am On Sep 25, 2012
Rat is NOT a problem cos I don't have em in my house. But Cockroach??... I also don't have them in my house tho but the sight of it alone makes me go angry, and i SMASH the hell out of it, mercilessly, whenever i see it. The only problem is mosquito, and of which i spray them down with insecticide but they still keep comin more and more. But if i don't want em to disturb me at all, i just on the AC and pheeew... Gudnyt and swyt drym.
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 25, 2012
Omo na rat sure pass for my house,infact they have defied all possible solution,they are big,attimes nearly bigger than cat,rat trap is a toy to them,infact rat gum is now a skateboard to this parasites doing all sorts of stunts with it,and they see rat poison as snacks..imagine one of them has the audacity to bring his girlfriend to my house...they have infact turned me to tenant in my own house...the fear of rat,is the beginning of wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by hikmoj(m): 4:00am On Sep 25, 2012
Cockroach
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by zarkknight(m): 5:23am On Sep 25, 2012
mouse aka ekute. They are destructive, fast and big, smell like he goat, and difficult to kill.
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by OmoAlata(f): 5:39am On Sep 25, 2012
What's the best solution to get rid of cockroaches

Thank you.
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Tos87(m): 6:15am On Sep 25, 2012
undecidedOh my Gosshh!!! Ї so much hate RATZZ
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by wrench: 6:44am On Sep 25, 2012
Cockroach, hmmmmmmmmmm..........been ages I saw Em. I'd say rats and Mosquitoes
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Biggyd2: 6:44am On Sep 25, 2012
I hate all but really despise RATS. angry Those things are so so destructive, Smelly and messy. I hate the way they look,especially the tail , the noise they make when rummaging through your stuff. I just hate, hate, hate them. And if I know that one enters the house, I will not sleep till it is exterminated. The other two I can deal with using insecticides. If the roaches and mosquitoes are the very bad ones i.e the ones with teeth grin(hehehe)I use NO PEST. But I only use it sparingly. It is too strong.
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by wrench: 6:44am On Sep 25, 2012
Cockroach, hmmmmmmmmmm..........been ages I saw Em. I'd say rats and Mosquitoes[color=#000099]
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 25, 2012
Una see cockroach eh. No be good thing. Some of dem will be even looking at you while you are tryng to kill them, some will even fly on top your head. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by tellwsdom: 6:59am On Sep 25, 2012
Rat, i eat it angry angry
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by ndukwejoe(m): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2012
mosquito
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by dablazor: 7:07am On Sep 25, 2012
Cockroach!!!! Eeew aargh!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by olajide8(m): 7:12am On Sep 25, 2012
Chanchit: Bed bug...!
The BED BUG! Seconded
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Holyrule(m): 7:12am On Sep 25, 2012
acidtalk: Which of the following do you consider the worst Rodent, Insect or Pest to find in your house?

* Rat
* Cockroach
* Mosquito

Let's hear your and how to have managed to curb them in your house.

RAT is just but a nightmare to have in homes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target / A Sound Slap From His Mother-In-Law! / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.