Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (16548 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 8:08am On Sep 24, 2012
This topic will run every week. It's my column in this section. I came about this because i appreciate the posts of some people here. It's exclusive to the Romance Section.

CRITERION - Intelligence, Reserved, Crazy, Wierd, Smart, Lovely, Warm etc. Please do base all accessment and judgement on the initial posts of the fortunate lass/lad over the past few weeks. You could start observing the posts around here if you haven't. Lets enjoy the thread people.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by xynerise: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:
This topic will run every week. It's my column in this section. I came about this because i appreciate the posts of some people here. It's exclusive to the Romance Section.

CRITERION - Intelligence, Reserved, Crazy, Wierd, Smart, Lovely, Warm etc. Please do base all accessment and judgement on the initial posts of the fortunate lass/lad over the past few weeks. You could start observing the posts around here if you haven't. Lets enjoy the thread people.
Can one have a crush on a weird person? undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 8:20am On Sep 24, 2012
xynerise:
Can one have a crush on a weird person? undecided
I think so, somethings we dislike in a person, others like it grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by xynerise: 8:27am On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

I think so, somethings we dislike in a person, others like it grin
oh! I see. So give us your list
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2012
For This Week

Intelligence - Dailynews
Reserved - Maria.G
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2012
Shollypopz! smiley
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:
For This Week

Intelligence - Dailynews
Reserved - Maria.G

I thought dailynews was a guy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:
For This Week

Intelligence - Dailynews
Reserved - Maria.G
adding to that list
crazy- IDOWU
fiesty-SHOLLYPOPZ
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2012
joeydozzy:

GAY ALERT!!!!!!...lol..just kidding..he just said that while in his female mode i guess
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky:

GAY ALERT!!!!!!...lol..just kidding..he just said that while in his female mode i guess

let me believe that for now
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky:

Nah! I saw more of the post than the gender. Such could be a m/f
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky:
adding to that list
crazy- IDOWU
fiesty-SHOLLYPOPZ
ID pass crazy na werey.
Sholly - Had to check my dico. It says adjective: irritable and looking for trouble
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by xynerise: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2012
joeydozzy:

The guy doesnt know what a crush is undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2012
xynerise:
The guy doesnt know what a crush is undecided
I know dude, just using the word my way tongue
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by ikekings(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2012
Hmmm... Brb
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2012
ikekings: Hmmm... Brb
Gather courage na undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2012
Acidosis

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2012
190 & Vicky, i'd like you give a reason. Thanks
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by ikekings(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

Gather courage na undecided
I dey fear b4 ni?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

Sholly - Had to check my dico. It says adjective: irritable and looking for trouble

Still obsessed with me I see, keep my name out ur mouth pansy!!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2012
uhmmm mine is shollypopz -

cos i loved how we battled and she went hard after me, we both got a 48hr ban from this love tangle between us
I love the fighting spirit in her, she seems smart, nice, lovely, adorable, beautiful, shes not a common Nigerian [size=4pt]riff raf like the[/size] ones we commonly see around like them freecocoa undecided undecided and above all i think shes good in bed cool
she reminds me of myself,
I feel we could actually transend this relationship to a real materialized one
who knows (I.e if shes willing) we shall hope and see

Sholly shawty if you see this .. ure 190 crush for this week smiley
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
Am i allowed to name more than one?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2012
sexkillz: Am i allowed to name more than one?

you are not needed around here undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
*Shollypopz:

Young woman, don't derail my weekly column. Enjoy the thread and stop ranting.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

you are not needed around here undecided
Make me go away. . .
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by 190theclown: 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
^ Kmt please go undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

ID pass crazy na werey.

LMAO...add werey to your former post then.
As per shollypopz own, my lips are sealed for real..if she storms this thread, it will be locked..that's helluva of a babe i tell ya
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2012
sexkillz: Am i allowed to name more than one?
190, wetin SK do you? I did that. Yeah, you can!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
my reasons are he's intelligent smart and funny
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
*Shollypopz:

lol....sholly chillax a bit..he meant it in a cool way...you too dey harsh...activate your loving mood abeg
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
^ Kmt please go undecided
After you. . .
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) by DExplorer1: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
lalaosky:

LMAO...add werey to your former post then.
As per shollypopz own, my lips are sealed for real..if she storms this thread, it will be locked..that's helluva of a babe i tell ya
Oh that means i was right but i won't allow her derail this innocent thread grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

My Ex-BF Will Take Care Of Me Till I Get A New Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Sandra / Redpill Wisdom Nuggets / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.