Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Little Miss Jocelyn - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Little Miss Jocelyn (2034 Views)

Little Miss Jocelyn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Miss Jocelyn by anusule(m): 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2008
d'you watch little miss jocelyn? she's wicked!

on bbc2, thursdayz 930pm

checkout some clips on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uwl1Qbwzoo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUz8BnKRH7Y
http://ajidesblog..com/2008/01/no-one-knows-im-black.html
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by mohawkchic(f): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2008
~I saw your topic N i was already LMAO,watched last week,i tend to watch it every now N again,its always a laff thu,she is Nigerian i suppose?! Noticed she's introduced new characters since i last watched it grin
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by anusule(m): 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2008
yea she's nigerian. did u watch the last episode. i missed it. shit!
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by doyin13(m): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2008
Err. . .I beg to differ. I dont think its funny.

Of course the parody of Nigerians in UK is a funny prospect in itself
but the execution especially the dialogue err is not funny o.
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by Vieira(m): 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2008
Have to agree with Doyin, I only find one of her sketches constantly funny and that is the one where she thinks her workmates do not realise she is black.
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by anusule(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2008
humble opinion. cool

i think the new episodes are funny. especially the one where she's prince williams gurlfriend grin
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by zigbo(f): 12:14am On Jan 24, 2008
anusule:

humble opinion. cool

i think the new episodes are funny. especially the one where she's prince williams girlfriend grin

uhmmook is that why she had to do the lion grin like a hundred million times,the show is aite quite funny but there is something like overdo. i was watching one of her interviews and she was like the one about a passenger going to canning town do y'all remb.was abt a nigerian living in east london trying to speak cockney.i watched that episode nd i was like seriously undecided abeg being a nigerian that was a lil' bit embarrasing
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by zigbo(f): 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2008
that show is now officialy the most annoying, overdone,overexaggerated,over anything u like show i have ever seen. she needs to take it down a notch as in cool down abeg. . .
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by DisGuy: 6:40am On Feb 11, 2008
the show is not funny any more, its overcooked

I like the ' I got worms' part

is she Nigerian or Caribbean she looks Ghanian to me undecided
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by squirrel20(f): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2008
find it very interesting and funny
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by zigbo(f): 1:17am On Feb 15, 2008
she is Nigerian, she needs a chill pill abeg. you like the worms part? i dont get the joke in dat one, shun the show shudnt ve a place on bbc.

nevertheless i like the part where she works in a clothes shop and be repeating wat the customers say, nt that funny bu' its aite.
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by urfriend(m): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2008
nice show was aired last year on hitv.and will be aired again on hitv this year.
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by candylips(m): 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2008
It is getting boring now.
Re: Little Miss Jocelyn by urfriend(m): 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2008
hi, the show now airs every thursdays at 7.30pm on hi mix,with repeats on friday 3pm.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 ABC Family Series You Would Never Regret Watching... / News Central TV Folds Up / "I Want A Famous Face" on MTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.