Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding (1726 Views)

What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? / She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. / He Is HIV +ve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
I was dating this lady to the extent that we had fixed a date for our introduction. When she decided to opt out of the relationship. Knowing that both families have had some kind of pre-introduction formalities about the wedding, I asked her the obvious question, how she was going to tell her family that we are no-longer together, been that there wasn't any rift or quarel. Her reply to me was jaw dropping.
She said that she will tell her family that we did the normal pre-marital medical test and discovered that I was HIV positive, even when I am not.
I was dumbfounded, this was when I discovered that it was God that just saved me from entereing a dungeon.

If I may ask, what is the most ridiculous break-up story, your ex ever cooked up.
Re: She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding by tai2(m): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2012
sadeiyare: I was dating this lady to the extent that we had fixed a date for our introduction. When she decided to opt out of the relationship. Knowing that both families have had some kind of pre-introduction formalities about the wedding, I asked her the obvious question, how she was going to tell her family that we are no-longer together, been that there wasn't any rift or quarel. Her reply to me was jaw dropping.
She said that she will tell her family that we did the normal pre-marital medical test and discovered that I was HIV positive, even when I am not.
I was dumbfounded, this was when I discovered that it was God that just saved me from entereing a dungeon.

If I may ask, what is the most ridiculous break-up story, your ex ever cooked up.

Women can be evil and selfish....more often than not. Proceed accordingly

1 Like

Re: She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
tai2:

Women can be evil and selfish....more often than not. Proceed accordingly

Did I mention that she destroyed my phone. I just carried my kaya, even without informing my peeps and went back to my station quietly
Re: She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding by AtheistD(m): 8:55am On Sep 25, 2012
You need to take this serious. This lady is trying to harm you with malicious gossip. Do you know the effect a rumour like HIV will have? People will avoid you like the plague, future relationships will be in jeopardy. She is trying to punish you. I would advise you to take serious action. Call her family and your family and do a HIV test. Tell both families the genesis of this whole problem and how she decided to opt out. Ensure they are aware that you do not have HIV. Also notify her that any attempt to tell anyone that you have HIV will be met will cruel and swift ferocity.

Of all the lies to make up it had to be about HIV. The lady wants to destroy you.

3 Likes

Re: She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding by Sijo01(f): 9:13am On Sep 25, 2012
Atheist:-D:
You need to take this serious. This lady is trying to harm you with malicious gossip. Do you know the effect a rumour like HIV will have? People will avoid you like the plague, future relationships will be in jeopardy. She is trying to punish you. I would advise you to take serious action. Call her family and your family and do a HIV test. Tell both families the genesis of this whole problem and how she decided to opt out. Ensure they are aware that you do not have HIV. Also notify her that any attempt to tell anyone that you have HIV will be met will cruel and swift ferocity.

Of all the lies to make up it had to be about HIV. The lady wants to destroy you.

God bless you, joor!...... The so called op is taking it lightly. Smh 4u @op.
Re: She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding by AtheistD(m): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2012
Just to add, have you actually done a HIV test? Why would she call it off and use HIV as a lie? Are you sure she doesn't have HIV?
Re: She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding by Nnekacherry: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2012
GOD! This is pure wickidness.. Are u even sure that lady loved u at all?
Maybe u did something that hurt her which gave her the effrontery to tell you that...
But it's still not enough reason for her to tell you such a thing...
Better do something about it before the rumour spreads... Lol.
Re: She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding by greedie1(f): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2012
Mr op, do u know wat a statement lyk dat can do to u? It is dangerously malicious and ll definitely affect ur good-will and reputation!

Thank God u r over her, but u ve to firmly tell her dat she should not defame u just to save her skin.

U r takin dis lightly so i ll paint a scenario for u-
she tells her family, they tell close friends ow God saved der daughter from death in d form of hiv ravaged "sadeiyare". Close friends rejoices wit dem and convince dem to testify in der prayer ministry and go 4 thanksgiving in church, dey agree to do so and d story is recounted in d midst of d congregation ( ofcz dey ll say dat death came knockin in suitor's clothing). A friend of ur mum's enemy who was present at d church gathering quickly informs her and she( mum's enemy) spreads d news everywhere. Ur friendly neighbour alerts u of d new development and just as u r contemplating it, u receive a call from ur grand-uncle in d villa asking if its true u ve AIDS and ll die b4 d year runs out. U begin to loose sleep tinkin of ow to stop d false rumor and u dont notice u r quickly loosing weight but everyone else does. Ur good friends begins to advice u to try herbal medicine nd try as u may, ur effort to convince dem dat u r hale and hearty is interpreted to mean dat u ve gone into denial... U loose sleep and weight still as u r made aware of rumors in ur place of work dat u ve AIDS( not hiv o). At dis point, u meet ur ex and begs her to help u stop d rumours but at dis stage, she is powerless to do anytin cz d milk has bin spilt.. Shortly after, u r summarily dismissed from work, dey say dey cant afford to pay all d staffs anymore cz of economic meltdown (dont be deceived, its a way of sackin u witout room 4 litigation dat ll arise if u r bein stigmatised 4 bein hiv positive, never mind dat u r not!)... At dis point, u decide to take d matter to court nd u sue ur fiance and her family, d church dat recorded d testimony nd ur community chiefs as co- defendants? Lol... Ur lawyer demands 4 an arm nd a leg as legal fees and anoda arm and leg 4 publication in national newspapers, fillin, printin, of orders nd injunctions, fueling his vehicle 4 each court hearing... U give in to his demands cz u ll do anytin to clear ur name nd perhaps he told u dat u ll be entitled to damages dat may be in 10 figures, lol!

Nd jst wen u tink u r making a head way, d case is adjourned until next 3yrs, u faint and die but no, dat doesnt put an end to ur misery cz d old women at ur burial whispers to each oda dat u died of aids and u r left a weeping ghost!!!

Mr, u cannot afford to allow dis girl lie abt ur hiv status, tell her to shoot u wit a gun instead, it ll be fast and painless. Make hay while d sun shines!

1 Like

Re: She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding by AtheistD(m): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2012
^^^^

What of this scenario:

-She shags around on the dude,
-She gets HIV from her affairs,
-She gives it to the dude
-She knows she is screwed when he finds out and hence orchestrates a break up using the HIV as a lie
When the truth comes out she will claim he gave her HIV and pass all the blame onto him.

If I was the dude I would have sleepless nights until a full, extensive HIV test is done. I might do 2 spaced out by a month to be certain. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding by greedie1(f): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2012
^^^ We can paint as many scenarios as we want but d fact remains dat d dude has to get himself tested (im hoping he wasnt stupid enuf to indulge in unprotected sex, never mind dat condom offers lil or no protection) and stop dat girl b4 she destroyes his life.

D way i see it, if she is positive and has infected d guy, den she ll swiftly marry him b4 he finds out nd den both of dem ll start takin d retroviral drugs? Afterall, der is no way he can prove dat she got it 1st and der r very few men dat ll marry her, fully aware of her health status.....dats wat a smart and wicked girl will do
Re: She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding by AtheistD(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
gree-die:
^^^ We can paint as many scenarios as we want but d fact remains dat d dude has to get himself tested (im hoping he wasnt stupid enuf to indulge in unprotected sex, never mind dat condom offers lil or no protection) and stop dat girl b4 she destroyes his life.

D way i see it, if she is positive and has infected d guy, den she ll swiftly marry him b4 he finds out nd den both of dem ll start takin d retroviral drugs? Afterall, der is no way he can prove dat she got it 1st and der r very few men dat ll marry her, fully aware of her health status.....dats wat a smart and wicked girl will do

Really? I never thought of it that way. People can be brutal shocked.

What if one of the requirements for the marriage are to do these tests and truth will come out anyway. She might be worried he will find out. It is not always that hard to know who got it first if they had it for 3months+ before the other partner. Some basic tests can indicate this but they are not always very accurate.
Re: She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding by greedie1(f): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2012

Really? I never thought of it that way. People can be brutal shocked.

What if one of the requirements for the marriage are to do these tests and truth will come out anyway. She might be worried he will find out. It is not always that hard to know who got it first if they had it for 3months+ before the other partner. Some basic tests can indicate this but they are not always very accurate.
brutal is an understatement, some ple ve rocks where der hrts should ve bin.

Der is a way around d test thingy, a desperate girl ll connive wit a corrupt dr to alter d results.. Nd i assume dat if dey r having se.x, den dey r having regular sex .an unfaithful girl ll sleep wit her partner as soon as possible after cheating to cover her tracks. Except dey had a period of dry spell in der relationship, i dont see ow a test ll show who contracted it first.
Re: She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding by AtheistD(m): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
gree-die:

brutal is an understatement, some ple ve rocks where der hrts should ve bin.

Der is a way around d test thingy, a desperate girl ll connive wit a corrupt dr to alter d results.. Nd i assume dat if dey r having se.x, den dey r having regular sex .an unfaithful girl ll sleep wit her partner as soon as possible after cheating to cover her tracks. Except dey had a period of dry spell in der relationship, i dont see ow a test ll show who contracted it first.

Gulp shocked

In regards to the testing he can use a trusted dr that can't be easily pallied. Also, if they were very cautious with condoms etc then he may not have easily got until much later. Say for instance 3 months of condoms based intimacy before he got tempted to go without.
Re: She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding by greedie1(f): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2012

Gulp shocked

In regards to the testing he can use a trusted dr that can't be easily pallied. Also, if they were very cautious with condoms etc then he may not have easily got until much later. Say for instance 3 months of condoms based intimacy before he got tempted to go without.
he could, if he didnt trust her,....but we r talkin marriage, meaning presence nd trust, so i assume dey ll do wt normal couples do nd dat is to go to a regular hospital nd get checked.

Fully aware dat condom offers lil or no protection against hiv, seein as d original reason 4 its production was to serve as a contraceptive and knowin fully well dat d microscopic opening in a condom is 0.04 or 5 mm?while d virus dat causes hiv is just 0.01 mm?, i ll wager dat he would ve gotten infected sooner instead of later (except she is already takin medication to make d virus inactive and it is inactive!) besides, since we r writin abt a smart & wicked girl, dont u tink she ll make him ve se.x witout condom? D unsuspectin guy ll easily give in if his girl wants d feel of skin2skin nd if he doesnt, she can ride him while he is fast asleep, afterall, it takes less dan a sec to contract it!!! Wen it comes to hiv, one cant be too careful
Re: She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
I think the problem is solved already..
Re: She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding by AtheistD(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2012
gree-die:

he could, if he didnt trust her,....but we r talkin marriage, meaning presence nd trust, so i assume dey ll do wt normal couples do nd dat is to go to a regular hospital nd get checked.

Fully aware dat condom offers lil or no protection against hiv, seein as d original reason 4 its production was to serve as a contraceptive and knowin fully well dat d microscopic opening in a condom is 0.04 or 5 mm?while d virus dat causes hiv is just 0.01 mm?, i ll wager dat he would ve gotten infected sooner instead of later (except she is already takin medication to make d virus inactive and it is inactive!) besides, since we r writin abt a smart & wicked girl, dont u tink she ll make him ve se.x witout condom? D unsuspectin guy ll easily give in if his girl wants d feel of skin2skin nd if he doesnt, she can ride him while he is fast asleep, afterall, it takes less dan a sec to contract it!!! Wen it comes to hiv, one cant be too careful

shocked

This will surely give me sleepless nights. Men have a lower rate of HIV transmission than women and that is even without a condom so condoms still make a difference. You are however 100% correct that she could easily get him to go without a condom. The frequency of intimacy would increase the chances of transmission. Add a few cockburns and bruises from multiple rounds of intimacy and things get scary sad

one question, if she is on antiretrovirals does that reduce the chance of her passing the virus on to him? It would be difficult for him to be unaware if she did use antiretrovirals.
Re: She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding by greedie1(f): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2012

shocked

This will surely give me sleepless nights. Men have a lower rate of HIV transmission than women and that is even without a condom but condoms still make a difference. You are however 100% correct that she could easily get him to go without a condom. The frequency of intimacy would increase the chances of transmission. Add a few cockburns and bruises from multiple rounds of intimacy and things get scary sad

one question, if she is on antiretrovirals does that reduce the chance of her passing the virus on to him? It would be difficult for him to be unaware if she did use antiretrovirals.
yea, i ve heard nd read dat men ve lower transmission rate

i was taught just recently dat a man witout hiv can marry a woman wit d virus, have sex wit her and not get infected.

According to d instructor, wat d retroviral drug does is render d virus dormant, Continued usage ll make d cd 4 or is it 5? Where d virus attaches itself to not be conducive 4 d virus. D result is dat it goes into hiding nd a test ll produce a negative result at dat point and der wont be transmission tru unsafe sex. but if d medication is discontinued, it surfaces again nd perhaps becomes resistant to dat particular drug. He said it is a recent dev and we should research on it....

I ve not researched on it and i do not know d instructor's qualifications, so i write dis as an opinion, not a fact.

Ofcz she can be on med nd d guy wont know even if she is co-habiting wit him, all she needs to do is establish wen he comes nd goes nd tk her drugs accordingly... She can also change d container nd discard any trace dat d med is 4 hiv, she could lie dat its birth- controll pills, ow ll u know?

Women always ve ways around ways.
Re: She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding by AtheistD(m): 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2012
^^^

Interesting. I might need to look into this. So I am assuming it cannot be passed on if it is dormant (while taking antiretrovirals).... hmmmmm....

She could call it high BP pills or wieght loss pills etc. I take it that if the guy is smart, he grabs one or two pills, checks out its name (most likely on the pill) and goes on the internet to check up on it some more. That could work in some cases. Other than that it doesn't look good.
Re: She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding by greedie1(f): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2012
^^^pls do look into it and let me know wat u find....

If ur partner tells u she is taking weight loss pills, do u get suspicious and check it out?? Except in questionable circumstances, very very few guys ll tink it wise to verify such claims
Re: She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2012
acidosis™:
I think the problem is solved already..

Never had intimate relationship with her. Yes sir, it has been solved. Never called, communicated with her till this very day. And I did a test when I was getting married.I am HIV -ve . God has a way of protecting His own
Re: She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding by greedie1(f): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2012
sadeiyare:

Never had intimate relationship with her. Yes sir, it has been solved. Never called, communicated with her till this very day. And I did a test when I was getting married.I am HIV -ve . God has a way of protecting His own
. Thank God for u. Never had intimate relationship wit her? Dat I admire

1 Like

Re: She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2012
gree-die:
. Thank God for u. Never had intimate relationship wit her? Dat I admire

Yes ooo. I admire, your admiration.
Re: She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding by greedie1(f): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2012
grin grin grin
sadeiyare:

Yes ooo. I admire, your admiration.

(1) (Reply)

Uncontrollable Starring From A Girl To A Guy, Indicate Alot Of Things / See The Lady Who Stole N850,000 Necklace From Her Lover And Hid It Inside Her Pr / He Asked For Her Passport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.