Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nigerians In California/las Vegas: I Wanna Meet You Guys! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nigerians In California/las Vegas: I Wanna Meet You Guys! (2297 Views)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In California/las Vegas: I Wanna Meet You Guys! by malibubarb(f): 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2006
I found this sight when I was trying to find out more about 2face, and I am slowly getting addicted!!!
Anywho, I'm a nigerian/ghanaian been living in the states for a while now, (i'm only 20) and i know a lot of ghanaians because my Dad is ghanaian and we know a LOT of ghanaians. But i dont know any nigerians, that makes my mommy sad!
So where are all the nigerians over here in the west coast? where do ya'll hang out?
Give me the info!!! smiley cheesy kiss
Re: Nigerians In California/las Vegas: I Wanna Meet You Guys! by Rhodalyn(f): 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2006
im a ghanaian too undecided

welcome 2 nl gal kiss
Re: Nigerians In California/las Vegas: I Wanna Meet You Guys! by dafman(m): 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2006
Welcome to nairaland
Re: Nigerians In California/las Vegas: I Wanna Meet You Guys! by Ndipe(m): 2:45am On Nov 24, 2006
Bay area, California. You live in Malibu? That's S. California. A lot of Nigerians live in Los Angeles.
Re: Nigerians In California/las Vegas: I Wanna Meet You Guys! by manoy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2007
lol

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Guys On Narialand? / Friends Connect: Make New Friends, Join The Whatsapp Group Chat / I'm Trippin 4 Pweetyme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.