Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

I Want To Buy Things From Amazon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Buy Things From Amazon (3356 Views)

How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) / How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! / How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Things From Amazon by doziej84: 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
pls is it possible to buy things from amazon & ship directly to nigeria.

i want to buy stuff like sunglassses, ipod & books.

pls anyone who knows hw i can go about it should let me know.

thanks
Re: I Want To Buy Things From Amazon by Chrisvicmall: 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
You can use your credit card to make payment and they will ship to Nigeria. If you don't have credit card, you can use our service and we will help you to purchase the product and ship it to Nigeria. To connect with us, visit www.chrisvicmall.com and chat with any of our online customer service or you can send an email to us through our contact page
Re: I Want To Buy Things From Amazon by legalwealth(m): 4:49am On Sep 25, 2012
doziej84: pls is it possible to buy things from amazon & ship directly to nigeria.

i want to buy stuff like sunglassses, ipod & books.

pls anyone who knows hw i can go about it should let me know.

thanks

You need to get a US address 1st where it will be shipped to 1st before it is being sent repacked and shipped to Nigeria either via Fedex,DHL or other means.Okay?
Re: I Want To Buy Things From Amazon by joyous(m): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2012
Re: I Want To Buy Things From Amazon by doziej84: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2012
someone suggested i use my gtb master card & token.

@all, is it possible ?
Re: I Want To Buy Things From Amazon by legalwealth(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2012
doziej84: someone suggested i use my gtb master card & token.

@all, is it possible ?

Go and get UBA Africard and or PayPal account but you need credit card the most.

Should in case you do not know how to get about how to get any of the two,visit my site in my signature and checkout Payment Cards and PayPal categories...
Re: I Want To Buy Things From Amazon by jazz04(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2012
You can buy anything from Amazon using any Master/Visa card in Nigeria. Except Electronics and other few things that amazon put restrictions on.. A friend buys books often on Amazon.
Re: I Want To Buy Things From Amazon by omni1: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2012
@OP You can buy with your Nigerian cards but they don't ship to Nigeria. I always buy things from there. You need to have somebody to ship them to living in the US then the person will repack and ship to you down here in Nigeria. If you need assistance, send me a message through the contact form here and I will connect back to you. http://joblogics.info/contact/
Re: I Want To Buy Things From Amazon by arbitrage: 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2012
Few things i know: amazon accepts uba visa africard but not gtb mastercard. Some1 told me they will ship to nigeria by slow longer usps postage but i av only received thru usa address.

Also u dont need credit card to buy from amazon as debit or prepaid cards will do especially if they are issued by foreign banks.
Re: I Want To Buy Things From Amazon by legalwealth(m): 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2012
arbitrage: Few things i know: amazon accepts uba visa africard but not gtb mastercard. Some1 told me they will ship to nigeria by slow longer usps postage but i av only received thru usa address.

Also u dont need credit card to buy from amazon as debit or prepaid cards will do especially if they are issued by foreign banks.

He can get Payoneer Globally acceptable USA Mastercard all by yourself without any merchant shipped to you here to your Nigeria address from
www.payoneer.com/cardholdersIntro.aspx

Best of luck...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Things From Amazon by legalwealth(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2012
legalwealth:

Go and get UBA Africard and or PayPal account but you need credit card the most.

Should in case you do not know how to get about how to get any of the two,visit my site in my signature and checkout Payment Cards and PayPal categories...
Re: I Want To Buy Things From Amazon by arbitrage: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2012
I repeat, he may not need a credit card as he may not even be creditworthy in the first place. More so, very few banks issue credit card in nigeria and usually naira credit card, which may be limited on foreign sites. But a good debit or prepaid card will be okay for d poster whether naira denominated like uba africard, etc or dollar denominated like payoneer mastercard u mentioned or gtb dollar card, etc especially if issued by usa bank. He doesnt necessarily needs a credit card.
Re: I Want To Buy Things From Amazon by doziej84: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2012
jazz04: You can buy anything from Amazon using any Master/Visa card in Nigeria. Except Electronics and other few things that amazon put restrictions on.. A friend buys books often on Amazon.

ok, since its possible to buy from amazon using any master/visa card. who knows if they they can ship to nigeria without those things getting lost in transit. i intend to buy sunglasses, ipod, and some books.
Re: I Want To Buy Things From Amazon by jazz04(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2012
doziej84:

ok, since its possible to buy from amazon using any master/visa card. who knows if they they can ship to nigeria without those things getting lost in transit. i intend to buy sunglasses, ipod, and some books.
Try alibaba you go see most of those items you need. You won't have any issues with using alibaba...
But on amazon, if your seller agrees to use DHL, then that's your surest and safest bet as regard getting your package in good shape.. And DHL is incredibly cheap from China to Nigeria, more than half of the cost from U.S.
Re: I Want To Buy Things From Amazon by 2sexy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2012
arbitrage: I repeat, he may not need a credit card as he may not even be creditworthy in the first place. More so, very few banks issue credit card in nigeria and usually naira credit card, which may be limited on foreign sites. But a good debit or prepaid card will be okay for d poster whether naira denominated like uba africard, etc or dollar denominated like payoneer mastercard u mentioned or gtb dollar card, etc especially if issued by usa bank. He doesnt necessarily needs a credit card.
Legalwealth, there is a difference between credit card and debit card. With the former you can by things on credit and that's why it is called "credit card" that means even if you don't have money on your card, you can pay for product and services. But it's dangerous for a spend thrift to own one. What you ,leggy, is a debit card.
Re: I Want To Buy Things From Amazon by legalwealth(m): 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
2sexy: Legalwealth, there is a difference between credit card and debit card. With the former you can by things on credit and that's why it is called "credit card" that means even if you don't have money on your card, you can pay for product and services. But it's dangerous for a spend thrift to own one. What you ,leggy, is a debit card.

Got that ...Thanks..

Debit Card & Prepaid Card almost the same?
Re: I Want To Buy Things From Amazon by wealthydan(m): 1:43am On Sep 27, 2012
b very careful with alibaba , yahoo-yahoo guys are i all areas of the internet, i can give you a an already made tutorial vedeo presentation on how 2 go about the set-up processs for buying and selling on EBAY.COM, GOOGLE.COM, FACEBOOK.COM........

(1) (Reply)

How To Change General Nature Of Business With Cac / Forsage (2020) My Honest Review. / Water Treatment & Paint Manufacturing Chemicals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.