Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. (33409 Views)

What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / 20 Businesses/jobs That Can Be Done With Just Your Phone / Nigerians Dont Miss This Golden Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by legalwealth(m): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2012
Haba!No one even talk about shit biz...sample laid down by Otunba Gadaffi..

Sorry... bean cake aka Akara Biz nko?

Lmao...I will fit do that one oh...

That biz hot gan or wetin you think?
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by maryswags: 12:08am On Sep 26, 2012
starpower: 1)Pepper seller;they earn average of 60K monthly but too many mouth to feed(Iya Ogoja,Council,task force etc).
2)Welded;90K monthly(on average) but we think they are too vocational.
3)carpenter;same as welder
4)cement and block loader;60K but their bad habit didn't let it show.
5)lawma cleaner;N25000(Per-time)
6)truck driver;90K but it is not white colar.
7)Aboki indomie cook;90K(average) but their spending habit is bad.
coolMedicine salesman(ise oluwa);80k monthly(base on skill)
9)Agbero(chairmen);150K dey be man Manager
10)Neighbour-to-neighbor salesman;15k(novice) it based on Network and confidence.
11)retailer of farm produce:80k minimum.Since they earn more than farmer(all season).
There are more to come,most of this field i have first-hand experience in them personally.
Please tell me MORE i know there are more observant PEOPLE ouT tHERe.I want constructive response.

*welded* *didnt let it show* *man manager*... lips sealed,off 2 d market
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by xtayle(m): 12:47am On Sep 26, 2012
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Cutebabynairalandcom: 1:05am On Sep 26, 2012
Guyz pls b serious na.Ok,no trade is a waste of tym,i knw it cos i av sold wrist watches@allen avenue (go slow/traffic),b4 n i also sell engine oil@ikj under bridge bt nw i own a bar n intend 2 attach w/watches,right attitudes is jst a bizman need, shekina.Guyz pls b serious na.Ok,no trade is a waste of tym,i knw it cos i av sold wrist watches@allen avenue (go slow/traffic),b4 n i also sell engine oil@ikj under bridge bt nw i own a bar n intend 2 attach w/watches,right attitudes is jst a bizman need, shekina.Guyz pls b serious na.Ok,no trade is a waste of tym,i knw it cos i av sold wrist watches@allen avenue (go slow/traffic),b4 n i also sell engine oil@ikj under bridge bt nw i own a bar n intend 2 attach w/watches,right attitudes is jst a bizman need, shekina.

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Rossikk(m): 1:20am On Sep 26, 2012
filcast: well structured kidnapping biz can earn you N16M average

Some of you guys are just mad.... grin grin grin
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Rossikk(m): 1:33am On Sep 26, 2012
Look, this is a great thread. The fact is the Nigerian economy is BOOMING. That is the reason these service jobs are commanding this sort of pay. A pepper seller making 150k per month etc. I mean that's nearly a thousand dollars a month!

A few years back, say in the Abacha days, such a person would be lucky to make $100 a month. One reason pepper sellers, labourers, mechanics and co are doing well is that more people can afford to patronise them these days, due to rising incomes. So we are moving forward.

As for the pepper seller making 150k pm, imagine if you're one of these guys that studied business or management etc. Imagine what you could make of THAT pepper selling business if you now added strategic marketing principles to the enterprise. You'd end up making over 10 times the pepper seller's income per month.

2 Likes

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by gloriana(f): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2012
oladayo042: All these money you are mentioning, are they that easy to pool together? I'll rather take a job that gives me 60k every month over a job that gives an average of 2k daily.
dats y u can NEVER b wealthy.

4 Likes

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Promolysis(m): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2012
Freiburger:
I cant really do any break down of cost for reasons best known to me.
You can never under estimate the number of Nigerians who will be wiling to pay well to take good care of their ageing parents instead of giving up their own job and doing it themselves.Those ageing parents will have a better social contacts with other ageing people. The type services you provide will determine how long it will take you to get your investment back and stand on both feets.
iam intrested how do i get involved. E mail via promo4life14@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by xcitedjay(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2012
Nairaland Admins
N1 per post they hide(N2 in the case of Garri smugglers)
N3 per account they ban(N5 to ban a Garri advocate)
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Etumgbe(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2012
Toilet digging in d village

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by selton: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2012
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by obisage(m): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2012
also, training of people on what ever field you are good at is also another good business.
e.g i train people on graphics and photo designing.

you can also be a suicide bomber. 1m per a life. that is if u have two

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by fitzmayowa: 1:33am On Sep 27, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DI laff in chinese.................... ;DI laff in chinese....................
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by intrepid: 1:55am On Sep 27, 2012
You have a good business sense.We keep on learning everyday that little drops of water make a mighty ocean.Many are afraid to start small but there lies the riches.

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by Chinom(m): 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2012
filcast: well structured Kidnapping biz can earn you N16M average

Ol'boy you be complete anumanu !!. Could'nt stop laughing. Your brain is really evil.
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by bigx(m): 11:04am On Oct 01, 2012
oladayo042: All these money you are mentioning, are they that easy to pool together? I'll rather take a job that gives me 60k every month over a job that gives an average of 2k daily.
And wait till you go grey for salary increase while, 2k per day would turn to 200k per day from implementation of simple ideas ba?
You just don't know how it feels to be paid daily yet that's why.

1 Like

Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by knowledge4(m): 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
Another is chicken farming especially for egg production
One of the most viable small businesses in Nigeria, it is one of the most misunderstood.
To get details of the viability, workability and sensitivity of this business, visit the first signature below,johnayodele.
Re: Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. by abebi123: 7:42am On Sep 04, 2013
If you are love to buy the Wrist Watches online in Nigeria,then MYstore Nigeria is the best option for buying Wrist watches Online,Also having wide range of Watches also gives the discount,For More and detailed information visit here : mystore.com.ng/Wrist-watch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Bank Kano Flooded (Photos) / Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window / Naira Crisis: Banks Fear Heighten As Customers Shun Cash Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.