Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,666 members, 7,770,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:00 PM

Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... (18259 Views)

Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Caseless: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2012
D 'husband(left)' look like a south african. Dis cant be in 9ja, cos mob for don lynch dem since.
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by veraponpo(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2012
Too bad
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by surveyProf(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2012
oladayo042: She did so by giving you the name of the facebook page where the picture allegedly originated from. She even said she would have posted the link but she's typing on a phone. What else do you want her to say? Don't tell me you are too lazy to search and visit the facebook page if you are so bent on finding someone to disprove what you never proved. Ciao
lol, this picture was never gotten from facebook, i.e frm my end here, dat was while @ first I was surprise to here, dat it originated frm facebook, and even, dat was while I was eager to see the link frm facebook, as for searching on facebook, Idk I hv such time.
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by AdeniyiA(m): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2012
Rom. 1 : 28-32
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Chokolee(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
surveyProf:
lol, this picture was never gotten from facebook, i.e frm my end here, dat was while @ first I was surprise to here, dat it originated frm facebook, and even, dat was while I was eager to see the link frm facebook, as for searching on facebook, Idk I hv such time.
Hey Mr.. I really advise you do your research well before you create and post unverified hoax! b4 i forget...just try and redeem sometime to check for the origin and the source...peace! Over and Out!
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by ableD1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
This is faaaaaake... It has been phtoshoped.... There's notin real abt this pic.... U can all take a closer look at d head, u will know wah am talkin abt.
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by MrsChima(f): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
Congratulations!!!
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
The picture was from the BLU fb page for real and I just checked it myself , the wedding took place in Mexico and the couple are definately NOT Nigerians , ( not that there's anything wrong with that). lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Ranoscky(m): 4:49am On Sep 26, 2012
And they'll need a plastic/rubber prick. undecided
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by free2ryhme: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Congratulations!!!

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!1111111111111111111111111111
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by phecs: 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
That is portia modise and queen mathosa.(Portia is d captain of bayana bayana south africa women national football team while queen mathosa is d younger sister of late lebo mathosa)
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by topmostg: 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
This is really insane!

The sick part is that they wont allow their pu**y be unshagged by a dude....
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Gospell(m): 7:49am On Feb 16, 2013
hahaha...sori 4 dem cos d new rule now is that no samesex couple will adopt a child gvn birth by a man and a woman...so let dem produce dia own bebiz...
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Gospell(m): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2013
Ranoscky: And they'll need a plastic/rubber prick. undecided
whch cnnt producce bebiz 4 dem
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Flygerian1(m): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2013
It's silly, really! I'd rather die single.
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by DrArewa(f): 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
Awww...cute!
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Exponental(m): 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
Instead of d 2 of dem to wear gown, afterall, same sexual satisfaction they will get.
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
smiley
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Lols
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
i was here
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Khioen: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hello reader,

If you own a small scale business, partner with us today.
On the 18th of october we will launch our sales site for you.
Create your shop online with us now, before the launch.

As we are currently building our catalogue, we want you to take part in it.
Send your business info to khioennigeria@gmail.com. If you are selected a direct link will be sent to you to register as a dealer.

Any business at all; Fashion designers, electronics shop, etc.

We charge just zero kobo.
So trust us.
Don't miss this opportunity.
GREAT THINGS START LITTLE
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Fkforyou(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
If they are realy proud of their identity,then I think the husband/lady shouldn't put on a suit and pretend to be a man just the way heterosexuals do..."Just saying sha..
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Princelyod(m): 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
can someone pls summon pink lesbian...abi lesbian pink.she should be happy seeing this
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2013
Princelyod: can someone pls summon pink lesbian...abi lesbian pink.she should be happy seeing this
she is out of nairaland.
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by PamelaGold1(f): 8:30am On Oct 02, 2013
awwww they are so cute
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by messidee(f): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2013
Even they(homos) know the right thing. Thats y 1 always has 2 behave n dress like a guy. mtschew!!!
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 08, 2021
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by SavageResponse(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2021
Sickos!
Re: Pictures Of a Lesbian Couple ............... by tnerro1(m): 5:28pm On May 08, 2021
Why do one of the women need to dress and act like a man

Just shows you can deceive yourself but you can’t deceive nature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does Love Work? / But Why Are Nigerian Girls Wicked Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.