Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:43 PM

2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) (55405 Views)

2015/2016 UNIZIK Admission On Official JAMB Cut Off Mark And Departmental Marks / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2015/2016 Diploma And Pre Science Form / Anambra State University Pre Science Form On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
Unizik pre science form for 2016 is officially out.
Breaking News 23/01/2016: Unizik Releases 2016 1st Batch Pre Science Admission List
Frequently asked questions about unizik pre science programme.
Q. What is unizik pre science all about?
A. Unizik pre science programme is a kind of programme designed which after successful completion will earn you a direct entry into regular programme level 100.
Q. How many months does it last?
A. 6 months(from february to august)
Q. Do I need jamb to enroll?
A. After been admitted, you must score 180 and above in jamb to continue with the programme.
Q. After completion of of the programme, how do I know that I've been qualified for admission into regular programme?
A. If you score 200 and above in the pre science examination you're sure of admission.
Q. Is there any need for post utme again?
A. Yes, but not necessary unizik post utme but that of the school you applied in jamb.
Q. Ok, that means I must not put unizik as my choice of university when registering for jamb?
A. You apply in any university of your choice whether unizik or not. Giving you double opportunity.
Q. How many subjects do they offer?
A. 6 subjects. Ranging from Maths, English, Biology, Geography, Chemistry and Physics.
Q. How many lecturers?
A. 8 lecturers will take 1 subject. Meaning 8 *6=48 lecturers.
Q. Are they the lecturers that teach regular students that also teach pre science students?
A. Yes.
Q. How much is the form?
A. 8000.

Q. Where can I get the pre science form?
A. In any bank inside the school.
Q. What of accommodation. How do i get it?
A. We are providing affordable and suitable accommodation for applicants.
If you'r coming to get the form pls don't forget to come along with your o level results, birth certificate or baptismal card and testimonials.
I believe I have answered most of your questions but if you still have any pls feel free to drop them here or you can call me on 08060715532 ( calls and watsapp)

Although this is 2012 thread but we will be making use of it this 2016.
https://www.facebook.com/unizikonline
https://www.twitter.com/unizikonline

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2012
If you'r going to get the form pls don't forget to go along with your o level results, birth certificate or baptismal card and testimonials.
After purchasing the pin at the bank, go to the nearest cafe and fill the online form. Then return the online registration print out and the above documents to utility building which is pre science building.
Goodluck
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Phineboy10(m): 2:08am On Sep 26, 2012
Can i get d forn wit any commercial banks any where?
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by alarm4: 6:46am On Sep 26, 2012
MR advertiser you 4get to make mention the schools fees amount for thru out the 6,mth programme.......and accomodation price
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2012
Phineboy10: Can i get d forn wit any commercial banks any where?
no only in banks inside the school premises.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2012
alarm4: MR advertiser you 4get to make mention the schools fees amount for thru out the 6,mth programme.......and accomodation price

what is your problem mrs? Hope you'r not abusing me because I'm trying to share info.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Odunnu: 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2012
Eze nnaemeka:
what is your problem mrs? Hope you'r not abusing me because I'm trying to share info.
There's nothing 'abusive' in alarm's post. How did you read it, KingEze?
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by alarm4: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2012
Oooops sry OP:if i had made any gravaint word against u, am only just tryn to correct the fact that if sm1 intending going for the programme he or she can also be infrmed abt the schools fees programme and accomodation,....tryn to get infor cos i ve a niece who is interested :?
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 6:41am On Sep 29, 2012
alarm4: Oooops sry OP:if i had made any gravaint word against u, am only just tryn to correct the fact that if sm1 intending going for the programme he or she can also be infrmed abt the schools fees programme and accomodation,....tryn to get infor cos i ve a niece who is interested :?

That mr advertiser got me crazy man. Nobody is paying me for this just doing for those that are interested.
As of this year's concluded one, the tuition fee was 44k and school hostel fee was 15k. Off-hostel is 30k to 40k per room which you and your roommate can half the amount.
Also wish to inform those going for the programme to bookmark this thread so that they will know when the admission list is out because I will update it here. Thanks.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by superstring: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2012
nice info man
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 7:26am On Oct 04, 2012
With the recent calls and chats, I'v just noticed that some people do not return their online registration slip and documents to the admins in the pre science building. If you are among those doing this just bear in mind that you'v done nothing and the school can't consider you for admission.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by alarm4: 10:31am On Oct 04, 2012
bros...this is a very good news and it will help long a way...but i want buy the form hw do i go abt it....am in lagos.
thnks..
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 11:52am On Oct 04, 2012
alarm4: bros...this is a very good news and it will help long a way...but i want buy the form hw do i go abt it....am in lagos.
thnks..
If you can't come to the school then contact me let's buy it for you.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by alarm4: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2012
if sm1 conclude the 6 month prgmme and he or she passed to further 100level will he still sit for the POST UME entry exam....for 100level admission into unizik main campus
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by alarm4: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
if sm1 conclude the 6 month prgmme and he or she passed the exam to further to 100level will he still sit for the POST UME entry exam....for 100level admission into unizik main campus
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2012
alarm4: if sm1 conclude the 6 month prgmme and he or she passed the exam to further to 100level will he still sit for the POST UME entry exam....for 100level admission into unizik main campus

You must not unizik as your choice of university in jamb. So it's not a must you write any post utme. Pre science exam is an independent exam that once you make it, you are good to go.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2012
Report just reaching me has it that the 1st batch pre science admission list may be out last week of november. So keep your ears to the ground.
When it's out and you want to stay off school hostel, then give me a call so that I can link you up with nice and secured lodges.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Onyiclassic(f): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
pls is dis programme same with diploma?
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
Onyiclassic: pls is dis programme same with diploma?

No, diploma is a two yrs course. Don't really know the details.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2012
Due to popular demand, I'v decided to help those who leave afar to register for Pre Science Programme. Just contact me for details. After registeration your confirmation registration print out will be scanned to you for verification.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Nellyunique: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2012
Is the form still on sale
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
Nellyunique: Is the form still on sale
Yes the form is still on sale.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by ikechukz(m): 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mbaukwu;very horrible place with their stupid Akabor vigilante.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
Lolz@ ikechuk. Hope you made it?
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by cecegorz(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2012
Eze nnaemeka:
That mr advertiser got me crazy man. Nobody is paying me for this just doing for those that are interested.
As of this year's concluded one, the tuition fee was 44k and school hostel fee was 15k. Off-hostel is 30k to 40k per room which you and your roommate can half the amount.
Also wish to inform those going for the programme to bookmark this thread so that they will know when the admission list is out because I will update it here. Thanks.
Thanks bro.
Please two quick questions.
1. I've bought the form and processed online for someone. She only sent me WAEC result and Birth cert. for submission as the testimonial is yet to be picked up from school. Can they accept the other two for now?

2.How, and when is the school hostel application made?

Thanks.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 6:45am On Nov 09, 2012
@ Cecegorz, sorry for replying late.
Yes you can submit the rest without submiting the testimonial for now but the must surely need it when you'r doing your clearance. Also you will apply for school hostel once the admission list is out.
Goodluck bro.

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by alarm4: 7:44am On Nov 11, 2012
@Eze....My sister Has only for now Baptismal Card and WAEC printout can she still go ahead to buy and fill the Pre-sc form :because she has not gotten her original Waec cert and testimonal for now : but i promise b4 january she will get those tins:
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
alarm4: @Eze....My sister Has only for now Baptismal Card and WAEC printout can she still go ahead to buy and fill the Pre-sc form :because she has not gotten her original Waec cert and testimonal for now : but i promise b4 january she will get those tins:
Her testimonial and statement of result are not that important now, meaning she can purchase the form with out them. But they will be needed when she's doing her clearance. What you need most now is your o level print out.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by macmos(m): 7:23am On Nov 13, 2012
For good information about 2013 utme and admission assistance go to this link www.nairaland.com/1093127/2013-2014-utme-admission-process
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by muscar: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
Pls when is the supposed deadline? My friend needs it urgently.
Re: 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) by Ezennaemeka1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2012
muscar: Pls when is the supposed deadline? My friend needs it urgently.
Around December ending.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna / Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? / Medical Students Write Exams In A.B.U Zaria This Way (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.