Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? (9935 Views)

Pics From An Accident Involving A Wheel Barrow Pusher & A Food Seller / 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven / Need Help To Build A Food Roster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2012
"Name Something That Would Be Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight."

Ehn.. I know the topic is "wasteful" and disgusting.. but please bare with me grin

I think FUFU aka Akpu would do justice! What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Caracta(f): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
Raw eggs...hmmmm
#good memories#
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
Beans porridge, okra soup or ogbono. Hot pepper soup.

Hit them hard in the face and down the shirt. angry
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2012
grin ^ ^ ^ HOT Pepper soup on the face?! aka Mortuary.

Caracta: Raw eggs...hmmmm
#good memories#
#disgusting . .
hmm . .you felt that on your face? ?

1 Like

Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Caracta(f): 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
Not just my face...lol. I think i was 8, had a fight with my immediate elder brother over who was mum's favourite child. He threw an egg at me that landed on my forehead, i returned the gesture. And we went on like that till we broke all the eggs we had, in the sitting room. It was a mess! The smell was awful...lol.
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 25, 2012
Spaghetti
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 25, 2012
^ ^Hmmmm.. .. good one

Caracta: Not just my face...lol. I think i was 8, had a fight with my immediate elder brother over who was mum's favourite child. He threw an egg at me that landed on my forehead, i returned the gesture. And we went on like that till we broke all the eggs we had, in the sitting room. It was a mess! The smell was awful...lol.
Hahahaha. . .Stubborn girl.. grin
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by MissyB3(f): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2012
A pot of Ogbono soup cheesy

1 Like

Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2012
Missy_B: A pot of Ogbono soup cheesy

hahaha. . .HOT ONE!
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Freiburger(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2012
Missy_B: A pot of Ogbono soup cheesy
you nor well at all grin grin grin
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by spicyv1(f): 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2012
When I saw the topic, the first thing that came to mind was Akpu! But, the raw eggs suggestion got me.
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by mkmyers45(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
Tomato and soured ogbono soup will do...
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2012
^ ^ Thats a good one

spicy v: When I saw the topic, the first thing that came to mind was Akpu! But, the raw eggs suggestion got me.
Sist, lets try a food fight!
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by spicyv1(f): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2012
acidosis™:
^ ^ Thats a good one

Sist, lets try a food fight!

Lemme grab my helmet!
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2012
lol..

I don't need one.. I can absorb all the food in my mouth except raw egg ... grin
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2012
acidosis™:
lol..

I don't need one.. I can absorb all the food in my mouth except raw egg ... grin
take that fight to the expressway, dont want anybody soiling my sofa...and my parlour......its a plea
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2012
Maria-G:
take that fight to the expressway, dont want anybody soiling my sofa...and my parlour......its a plea

grin grin grin I understand.
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by spicyv1(f): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
Maria-G take this! *Hurls the egg θf an Ostrich at Maria's forehead, then hides behind Acidosis*.
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2012
spicy v: Maria-G take this! *Hurls the egg θf an Ostrich at Maria's forehead, then hides behind Acidosis*.
lol, eewww, am outa here
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Caracta(f): 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2012
spicy v: Maria-G take this! *Hurls the egg θf an Ostrich at Maria's forehead, then hides behind Acidosis*.
acidosis won't protect you. He's under Maria's spell!
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2012
Caracta:
acidosis won't protect you. He's under Maria's spell!
for that, take this.....*fired a satchet of pure water at her*
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2012
try beans
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2012
~vicky~:
try beans
plus oatmeal
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2012
L grin a grin u grin g grin h grin i grin n grin g out loud!
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Caracta(f): 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2012
~vicky~:
try beans
aint we friends? BETRAYAL!
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by nikkyshyne(f): 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2012
acidosis™:
L grin a grin u grin g grin h grin i grin n grin g out loud!
Just stuck a chicken drum stick into your mouth and hitting your throat really bad. This should shut you up grin
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Caracta(f): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2012
Maria-G:
for that, take this.....*fired a satchet of pure water at her*
acidosis, did you see this? Put her in order. Now.
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2012
^ ^ ** shocked**

how did I miss that?

Pls ehn. .take it easy, but you can retaliate using any food substance
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2012
nikkyshyne:
Just stuck a chicken drum stick into your mouth and hitting your throat really bad. This should shut you up grin

grin don't let me pour hot oil on you oo°°°
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2012
acidosis™:
^ ^ ** shocked**

how did I miss that?

Pls ehn. .take it easy, but you can retaliate using any food substance
lol, is that what you saying? Oya take this....*empties a pot of palm-oil rice on him*
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2012
grin you know like me oo°°°. oyel rice! lmao
Re: Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? by Areaboy2(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2012
I dey see pepper soup!! shocked shocked shocked

come on guys! the aim of a food fight is not to hurt people but make a mess!

Pepper soup?? wow! some peeps are not smiling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Good Is Bruhm Freezer Brand / Give Me A Good Reason Why People Chew Meat Last When Eating. / Bukateria ("Buka") Food!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.