Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, (1126 Views)

CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / How Do I Know If God Is Speaking To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2012
a demon, the presidents wife, a billionaire, on this religious forum and not know it. is that a trippy thought ? or am i just drunk on wine ? which i am tipsy a likkle grin not drunk cuz scripture do say the drunk shall not inherit the kingdom shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 25, 2012
No doubt that you're a crase man though.. i think CrazyMan should lend you his id...

lol.

1 Like

Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by CrazyMan(m): 6:05am On Sep 25, 2012
musKeeto: No doubt that you're a crase man though.. i think CrazyMan should lend you his id...

lol.
shocked sad undecided
Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2012
musKeeto: No doubt that you're a crase man though.. i think CrazyMan should lend you his id...

lol.
QUITE AN APT RECOMMENDATION, I DARE SAY undecided
Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2012
CrazyMan:
shocked sad undecided
grin grin HELLO FELLOW CRAZYMAN
Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by CrazyMan(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2012
Hi...how's the madness going on your end grin
Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2012
CrazyMan: Hi...how's the madness going on your end grin
ITS QUITE INSANE LUNACY OUT HERE embarassed
Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by CrazyMan(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
Eyah sorry...its well. Just cling to your bible, study it day and night. Joshua 1:8... and I'm sure things would return back to normal grin cool
Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2012
CrazyMan: Eyah sorry...its well. Just cling to your bible, study it day and night. Joshua 1:8... and I'm sure things would return back to normal grin cool
ITS COMPLETELY BONKERS OUT HERE MATE. grin
JUST TRYING TO USE THE WORD 'CRAZY' IN DIFFERENT WAYS wink
Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by danwo: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2012
^^^

Whoever introduced you to paraga should be shot

Switch back to shekpe :-)
Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2012
Buzugee again, I see ya grin grin
Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by CrazyMan(m): 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2012
danwo: ^^^

Lol
Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
danwo: ^^^

grin grin paraga, shekpe, all the same mate. they both tear yo azz up
Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2012
seriallink: Buzugee again, I see ya grin grin
LOL sup KINGPIN SERIALLINK. I FULL GROUND
Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by ijawkid(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2012

lol.

Lmao....

Oh my belle don pain me for laugh.....
Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by CrazyMan(m): 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2012
ijawkid: Lmao....

Oh my belle don pain me for laugh.....
Then drink some of the local gin in da house...sepe, paraga etc. grin

1 Like

Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2012
grin ^^ TIME TO BUY SOME RAID FOR THAT PESKY MUSKEETO

3 Likes

Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by ijawkid(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
CrazyMan:
Then drink some of the local gin in da house...sepe, paraga etc. grin

Lol....

Shekpe will be too strong on me this night....

Monkey tail no dey??

@buzu boy.....which one are u on??

1 Like

Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol....

Shekpe will be too strong on me this night....

Monkey tail no dey??

@buzu boy.....which one are u on??
I AINT ON NOTHING TONIGHT BUT YESTERDAY WHEN I MADE THIS POST I WAS FLYING ON CLOUD 9 ON SOME WINE grin grin BRUV ? I THINK I AM GETTING ADDICTED TO GETTING TIPSY. I NEED HELP. THIS GENTILE KINGDOM IS TURNING ME INTO A DRUNK grin THEN AGAIN SCRIPTURE DO SAY CHRIST WAS A WINE-BIBBER SO I AM IN GOOD COMPANY LOL
Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2012
obadiah777: grin ^^ TIME TO BUY SOME RAID FOR THAT PESKY MUSKEETO
lol...

Abeg, when be your next reincarnation?

1 Like

Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2012
musKeeto:
lol...

Abeg, when be your next reincarnation?

grin grin grin comedy
Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by ijawkid(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2012
obadiah777: I AINT ON NOTHING TONIGHT BUT YESTERDAY WHEN I MADE THIS POST I WAS FLYING ON CLOUD 9 ON SOME WINE grin grin BRUV ? I THINK I AM GETTING ADDICTED TO GETTING TIPSY. I NEED HELP. THIS GENTILE KINGDOM IS TURNING ME INTO A DRUNK grin THEN AGAIN SCRIPTURE DO SAY CHRIST WAS A WINE-BIBBER SO I AM IN GOOD COMPANY LOL

Hahahahahahahaha.....

U had better not be tipsy when the end comes.....

Start drinking FANTA.....

Oya.....
Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by Bella3(f): 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2012
And you could be speaking to the one and only bella of Nairaland! Hehe

1 Like

Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by DeepSight(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2012
That's teh funny thing about nairaland. Some people have been shocked to discover who they have been interacting with on this forum.

1 Like

Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 27, 2012
ijawkid:

Hahahahahahahaha.....

U had better not be tipsy when the end comes.....

Start drinking FANTA.....

Oya.....
Bros the end is come, the spirit of the lord got into Ahmedinejad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYKy4dfSF-o watch from the 29th minute

BĂ©lla3: And you could be speaking to the one and only bella of Nairaland! Hehe
and what a delightful pleasure that will be you sweet thang you grin

Deep Sight:
That's teh funny thing about nairaland. Some people have been shocked to discover who they have been interacting with on this forum.
Deep Sight:
on yeah i bet GEJ has a username in this section. tryna get us to pray for the dame and whatnot LOL

2 Likes

Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by CrazyMan(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
Deep Sight:
Very true...
Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
CrazyMan:
Very true...
Camman sharrap tongue
Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by CrazyMan(m): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
musKeeto:
Camman sharrap tongue
Its common shut up...

So that village primary school I enrolled you into has failed to give you sound education...and they charge very expensive...can you imagine angry

Don't worry, I would take you to the city when next I visit... tongue
Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
CrazyMan:
Its common shut up...

So that village primary school I enrolled you into has failed to give you sound education...and they charge very expensive...can you imagine angry

Don't worry, I would take you to the city when next I visit... tongue
It's not 'common' shut up tongue... Dem say if person wan dash u shirt, make u first look d shirt wey im dey wear....

1 Like

Re: You Could Be Speaking To The Governor, The President, A Senator, A Man Of God, by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 01, 2012
obadiah777: a demon, the presidents wife, a billionaire, on this religious forum and not know it. is that a trippy thought ? or am i just drunk on wine ? which i am tipsy a likkle grin not drunk cuz scripture do say the drunk shall not inherit the kingdom shocked grin

Yes, you are right bro. Mostly demons cheesygrin I have noticed there are alot on nairaland cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tithe Is Illegal / Pastor E.A Adeboye Uses "Oga On Top"in His Prayers Today!! / Jehovah's Witnesses, Malawi Vs Mexico, Military Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.