Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. (38311 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / First Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Bet2020(m): 1:51am On Apr 15, 2013
Okon grace: lol thnxz.bt is it advicable 2snd it wit a cover letter or application...................1 luv
....okoyegrace, can u do me a favour n send cover letter sample/template to my mail add ..betrussel@gmail.com....thanks.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by kodielvinaonwus(f): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2013
[quote author=its ik]Out of like the large number of unemployed graduates like I myself. A few of us were succesful in the just concluded Diamond Bank aptitude test that was conducted in owerri over the weekend.
I wanna know, please what's the next line of action? Cos I believe there are others like me out there who passed this test and don't know what next to do. Please who has a clue on what next we should .

Congratulations dear,but pls can u give me Clue on how I will pass my own I hv there test too.which area.should I read?need it urgently pla
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by doyexy: 11:36am On Apr 16, 2013
Dis goes out to every1 dt didn't get d invite 4 owerri test,stays at d east and is willing take dt risk to go and gate crash, dis d details of d invite:
Venue: hall of mercy, federal university of technology, owerri.
Date: 21/04/13 dats Sunday
Requirements: Bring your cv, passport, valid I'd card, pencil and credentials..
Pls am a prdt of gatecrashin tins,lol.so if u stay close to owerri go and try ur luck o!
Wish every1 the best
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sixteen08(m): 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2013

wink
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by okotos: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pls how did u guys apply.i learnt diamond is collecting CV 4rm dose dat cn work in Northern part of nigeria.pls hw true is dis,if yes hw cn i apply
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Okongrace(f): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
Bet2020: ....okoyegrace, can u do me a favour n send cover letter sample/template to my mail add ..betrussel@gmail.com....thanks.
srry dear..i dnt v it.i asked sm1 2 4wrd it 2my mail bt no rply yet
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
yet 2 get invyte oooo,,,anybody in owerri lets cee weda we can gatecrash tugeda?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by pweetytonie(f): 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
Giovinco I stay in owerri didn't get the invite and I intend to gatecrash. Pls contact me on 08136707888
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by exo3: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
Gate crash? We were asked to come along with the sms on our phones o..... Well, dig that
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by bullstriker: 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pls what the time of the test in 21th april,2013, owerri,I also want to gatecrash.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by DAFESTEVE(m): 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pls help give us d time for d 21st of April diamond bank in owerri test for those wo want gatecrash.pls
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by obaxlove(m): 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
yuddy2: Finally Training schl. Being a long time coming...so thankful

Congratulations. Pls I need ur help, can u pls help me drop my CV at any owerri DB branch. If yes pls reply to bolarinwaobasanjo@hotmail.com. God bless u!
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by DAFESTEVE(m): 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pls any one the in house base in abuja for me send my cv to his or her email so as to summit for me at diamond bank in abuja.pls help a brother in need. My bb pin is 2126C147. my number is 08036965907.pls chat if u desire to help a brother in need.thank u. God bless.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Hotstepper(f): 7:44am On Apr 17, 2013
I was invited for the test and it will be on the 20th at Hall of Mercy as we at 2:30 pm. Plz wat can be used as Id?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by obaxlove(m): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2013
DAFE STEVE: Pls any one the in house base in abuja for me send my cv to his or her email so as to summit for me at diamond bank in abuja.pls help a brother in need. My bb pin is 2126C147. my number is 08036965907.pls chat if u desire to help a brother in need.thank u. God bless.

Pls I need help too. My e-mail is bolarinwaobasanjo@hotmail.com
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by kodielvinaonwus(f): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2013
its ik: I actually went to check my name on their list as they said. I was happy and luck to find it on the list on monday afternoon. So didn't know what next to do. Well I got their congratulatory text message aroun 9am on tuesday. Telling me they will tell us the. Next thing to do. That's it sha.
congratulations there ,can u tell us the format.bocs I hv mine coming up pls.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by kodielvinaonwus(f): 10:03am On Apr 17, 2013
sixteen08:

its paper based 50questions in 50 or 60mins.....20qtv,20verbal,10pattern recognition(logical reasonin).
Gmat shud be sufficient enuf 2 prepare 4 d test....take note of words like teetotaller,belligerent(can't rememba d rest)....also dquantitave is mostly wordproblems,quadratic equations,table analysis(piechart,barchart,graph,histogram etc),number sequence....d verbal is mostly sentence completion,comprehension passage,synonyms,antonyms, etc....d logical reasoning is mostly pattern recognition (don't knw hw 2 xplain dat in writing oooo*scratching my head*)
N:B in most DBank test d first set of questions are usually data/table analysis in which u'll b given a graph/table which would b used 2 answer a given set of questions.....don't waste time attemptin d data analysis cos its a waste of time most times.in order 2 beat d time simply skip dem 4 oda questions n u could attend 2 dem later cos d data analysis usually precede dcheap quantitative qtns which carry equal marks....logical reasonin could be quite logical 2 so I suggest u wrk on ur mental accent.

thanks very much there ,pls can I hv ur nos for more details .mine is 07034513312.pls am waiting
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sixteen08(m): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2013
Hotstepper: I was invited for the test and it will be on the 20th at Hall of Mercy as we at 2:30 pm. Plz wat can be used as Id?

National ID,voters card,international passport,drivers license,nysc valid ID card if u no com get any den ur db test centre na niger or chad e go be wen dem open deir branch there cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by toviaa(f): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2013
exo3: Gate crash? We were asked to come along with the sms on our phones o..... Well, dig that

U neva can tell...last yr gatecrashers were allowed 2 write d test after d people invited had finished writin, som pple in d house can even attest 2 dis. Besides Eng. Wetin u dey do here?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by oyindamla: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
exo3: Gate crash? We were asked to come along with the sms on our phones o..... Well, dig that
dats quite easy,if u know any1 dat has d invite,u can ask d person to send u d invite and save d person's name as DB
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sixteen08(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
oyindamla: dats quite easy,if u know any1 dat has d invite,u can ask d person to send u d invite and save d person's name as DB

I don't think its a good idea to try that because it might land one in police wahala ....its better to go as a gatecrasher than trying to use a fake sms, they don't take it lightly trust me
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Okongrace(f): 6:52am On Apr 19, 2013
pweety_tonie: Giovinco I stay in owerri didn't get the invite and I intend to gatecrash. Pls contact me on 08136707888
i submited jst 2dyz b4 dey startd sending invit mayb dt ws y i ws nt contactd bt GATECRASHING fin on mai mind.so pweety tonie whch date r u GATECRASHING.20th or 21
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Okongrace(f): 7:25am On Apr 19, 2013
Hotstepper: I was invited for the test and it will be on the 20th at Hall of Mercy as we at 2:30 pm. Plz wat can be used as Id?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Okongrace(f): 7:28am On Apr 19, 2013
pls cn u 4ward d tst message snt 2u 4d db tst 2me.08062939000.thnxz
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by samilo88(m): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2013
Exam No; has anyone gotten theirs? I just got a text from diamond bank stating my exam no. Am writing on sun 8:30am
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Tejufemi(f): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
i also got my nos ds morning for d 8:30 am test. travelling tins 2mao BGG.....
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by oyindamla: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
Tejufemi: i also got my nos ds morning for d 8:30 am test. travelling tins 2mao BGG.....
shey dere is no one writing in ib ni
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by phizman(m): 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
anything like dress code....i mean formal or anyhow u like (jean, t-shirt or na sleeve & tie level
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 20, 2013
Tejufemi: i also got my nos ds morning for d 8:30 am test. travelling tins 2mao BGG.....

Hey boss! Are u a resident of lagos? If yes, ow much is d fare to owerri.. Like d test is for owerri &its environ residents(not sure tho)
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 20, 2013
phizman: anything like dress code....i mean formal or anyhow u like (jean, t-shirt or na sleeve & tie level

Anythin boss, ua gud to go..
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by slemdogg: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2013
pls house after the successful test and interview,there will be a documentation process. My question is what does documentation entails? what exactly do they do in documentation stage? thanks y'all.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by obaxlove(m): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2013
Okon grace: i submited jst 2dyz b4 dey startd sending invit mayb dt ws y i ws nt contactd bt GATECRASHING fin on mai mind.so pweety tonie whch date r u GATECRASHING.20th or 21

Pls can u help me drop my CV too? I am presently in ondo. For God's sake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? / Police Recruitment 2015 / Jobs at Total

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.