Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Dear Nairalanders, Who Makes This Kind Of Cake? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dear Nairalanders, Who Makes This Kind Of Cake? (2653 Views)

Dear Nairalanders Im So Confused,please What Does This Mean? / Would You Like To Eat This Kind Of Cake? / Ten Nairalanders Who Are Far More Popular in Romance sectionThan Ireneony. (2) (3) (4)

Dear Nairalanders, Who Makes This Kind Of Cake? by Knnawuba(m): 6:50am On Sep 25, 2012
shocked TUFIAKWA! God forbid bad thing! Imagine someone gave you this on your wedding annivesary! CHOI! . . . Abeg like this facebook page for OGBONGE GISTS=> https://www.facebook.com/pages/D%C3%ABf%C3%AFn%C3%AFt%C3%ABly-K%C3%AFngsl%C3%ABy/405089899534304

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Who Makes This Kind Of Cake? by JojoArmani(m): 6:55am On Sep 25, 2012
God pls forgive me for viewing dis thread.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Who Makes This Kind Of Cake? by Lagusta(m): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2012
Oh my GOD, what in this world is this??
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Who Makes This Kind Of Cake? by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2012
Jojo Armani: God pls forgive me for viewing dis thread.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Who Makes This Kind Of Cake? by Lagusta(m): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2012
And they deleted bunmi's pic,,, which is worse now

OYA DELETE THIS ONE NOWWWWW!!!!!
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Who Makes This Kind Of Cake? by Knnawuba(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2012
Please forgive me, neva meant 4 dis to be offensive
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Who Makes This Kind Of Cake? by bunmioguns(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
Lagusta: And they deleted bunmi's pic,,, which is worse now

OYA DELETE THIS ONE NOWWWWW!!!!!

no mind that yeye guy called dani1hate embarassed embarassed embarassed

Mad Man Texting (with Pics) / Hahahahahahaha / 36 Funny But True Facts

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8