Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,884 members, 7,806,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review (92326 Views)

White Express Egg Yolk Lotion With Spf 15 And Kojic Acid / The Neo Imperialist Ebola Propaganda And Economic Colonialism / Acne Treatments And Common Brands Available In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by rm1281: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
I would like to buy Neo Medrol. I have used it before but it was then later discontinued in my country and would like to purchase it. I am residing in South Africa any idea as to hown I can get it around here or how I get ship from Nigeria?
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by babsomotde(m): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
It is just true. Neo Medrol works.
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by krazynaija(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
works like jazz mehn! u go fair small tho
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by Tachere: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
Pls op, hope it doesn't lighten d skin, am a dark lady?
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by naijafox(m): 7:30am On Aug 09, 2015
during my teenage days,I had small but disturbing pimples,it was so embarrassing,I tried all sought of medication but they didn't seem to work until my mom told me to let them be and I did so,I was so free,my face was smooth for more than 3 years (no pimples) until disaster struck. I am a light skinned guy but I was getting a little bit dark,I was introduced to meridex rapid white "(pls guys stay away from dis cream),I used it for just three weeks n I was getting back to my normal colour,I was relief.I woke up one morning n I saw two guys on my face- I tot they would go but before d next week my face,neck and chest was filled with disgusting pimples (I told one beautician she said I should continue using the cream that they will leave n I say God forbid),it was so irritating n embarrassing, I had used many other medication but they didn't work instead some bleach me and some made it bigger (funbact a,fashion fair ,acneaway) until I came across dis thread,I bought neo medrol from a local pharmacist in Benin city and just after 3 application my face is almost smooth,people are asking me how I did it and I said i fast and pray,lol thank you so much for dis thread @ Hermosa God make you bigger

5 Likes

Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 09, 2015
Need to get this. Have given up since on my face.
Maybe, just maybe.
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by drjekoyemi: 1:08am On Aug 23, 2015
Hi, everybody. mine is not acne, mine is bumps at the back of my neck. I have visited the hospital, used different creams as prescribed by the dermatologist, but i still have black spots of bumps which sometime itch me. PLEASE, I NEED HELP. WHat can I use to dry it up once and for all, without any black mark?
\

Thank you
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by Emmaesty(f): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
Please who knows where i can buy this cream in Ikeja? I have tiny pimples which are all over my face
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by kazzonline: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
Emmaesty:
Please who knows where i can buy this cream in Ikeja? I have tiny pimples which are all over my face

Most pharmacies stock neomedrol,shldnt be hard to get at all,
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by Emmaesty(f): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2015
kazzonline:

Most pharmacies stock neomedrol,shldnt be hard to get at all,
Thanks, I just don't want to buy the fake
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by purityconfi(f): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2015
I'm skeptical about trying out products cos for 11 years i've been trying different things. From natural to creams and none has worked. Please am i assured this neo medrol will work? I have sensitive skin too and i dont want to start getting dark.
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by Emmaesty(f): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2015
purityconfi:
I'm skeptical about trying out products cos for 11 years i've been trying different things. From natural to creams and none has worked. Please am i assured this neo medrol will work? I have sensitive skin too and i dont want to start getting dark.
Yes, but it really dries the skin. You should notice changes from day 3
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by purityconfi(f): 11:22am On Sep 25, 2015
Emmaesty:
Yes, but it really dries the skin. You should notice changes from day 3
okay thanks, but does it lighten skin?
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by Emmaesty(f): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
purityconfi:
okay thanks, but does it lighten skin?
I've been using it for a week and some days now, I've not noticed any lightening
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by purityconfi(f): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
Emmaesty:
I've been using it for a week and some days now, I've not noticed any lightening
okay thanks, have you started seeing changes? Like has the pimples started clearin. Cos i'm using this CLIN CAP GEL and noticed my face is getting really dark
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by Emmaesty(f): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
purityconfi:

okay thanks, have you started seeing changes? Like has the pimples started clearin. Cos i'm using this CLIN CAP GEL and noticed my face is getting really dark
Yes the pimples are clearing but the lotion can be really drying
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by DOCTOR90: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=naijafox post=36761406]during my teenage days,I had small but disturbing pimples,it was so embarrassing,I tried all sought of medication but they didn't seem to work until my mom told me to let them be and I did so,I was so free,my face was smooth for more than 3 years (no pimples) until disaster struck. I am a light skinned guy but I was getting a little bit dark,I was introduced to meridex rapid white "(pls guys stay away from dis cream),I used it for just three weeks n I was getting back to my normal colour,I was relief.I woke up one morning n I saw two guys on my face- I tot they would go but before d next week my face,neck and chest was filled with disgusting pimples (I told one beautician she said I should continue using the cream that they will leave n I say God forbid),it was so irritating n embarrassing, I had used many other medication but they didn't work instead some bleach me and some made it bigger please where in benin city and how much did u buy it.
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by naijafox(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=DOCTOR90 post=38440475][/quote]

@ doctor90
you can get neo medrol from that pharmacy at GBO building in ring road close to yanga market in Benin city for #1200
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by hueytobi: 2:05am On Feb 09, 2016
i want to know how long i am supposed to leave the neo medrol on my face before i wash it off
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by Manweysabi(m): 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
hueytobi:
i want to know how long i am supposed to leave the neo medrol on my face before i wash it off

You don't wash it off... It becomes your face cream cheesy

I don't rub mine everyday... Rubs it only 3 times after shaving my beards.
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by obuksjr(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2016
From the testimonies so far,it seems this product works wonder.I will start to recommend it for guys.
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Please can somebody prescribe something one can use on pores,some thing that can make it less visible.or should i give this neo medrol a try?
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by femi4: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
How did I get here?
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by RexioKlasik(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Seriously I'm gonna try
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by dapsin999(m): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hello all. I'm 29 and I've bn using Clipper to shave, recently I bought Gillette Fusion Power (shaving stick with battery) and used it to shave for the first time. The result was great but aftermath was something else. Acne filled my cheek and jaw. Just last night my barber introduced me to Neo-medrol. it seems to be working. Can I use the Gillette Fusion power again(cos it shaves very clean I swear).
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by Whizzcute(m): 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
NEO MEDROL LOTION IS THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION TO THOSE PIMPLES AND DARK SPOTS PLAGUING YOUR PRETTY FACE.GET RID OF THOSE PIMPLES AND DARKSPOTS ON YOUR FACE NOW WITH THIS LOTION.
NEO MEDROL LOTION CLEARS AND RETAINS YOUR SMOOTH FACE JUST AFTER 3 DAYS OF APPLICATION.
BUY ONE HERE NOW ==>http:///aQOF63
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by uobimba(m): 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
pls does it treat eczema? can one also use it as a daily cream even after the ailment has gone to ensure proper cure?
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by Airell: 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
Emmaesty:
Yes the pimples are clearing but the lotion can be really drying
How can one manage the drying effect?
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by Emmaesty(f): 7:05am On Jan 06, 2017
Airell:

How can one manage the drying effect?
Apply lotion to your face 5 mins before you apply neo medrol
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by Airell: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Emmaesty:
Apply lotion to your face 5 mins before you apply neo medrol
What type of lotion?
Re: Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review by Emmaesty(f): 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
Airell:

What type of lotion?
Any type...... Just use a small portion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Indian Man Has Not Bathed In 22 Years (Pix) / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience / Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.