Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Pls Niaralanders, Help Mi Wit Dis Ms Excel Trouble - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Niaralanders, Help Mi Wit Dis Ms Excel Trouble (1192 Views)

I'll Help With Any Ms Excel Issues Here / Developing Accounting Application Using MS Excel And Access / Ebook On Ms-excel Macros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Niaralanders, Help Mi Wit Dis Ms Excel Trouble by vichofu(m): 8:57am On Sep 25, 2012
if you have a work sheet named John that contains Mary and Jane as a work sheet, Write the Syntax to link the 2 worksheets and d steps to achieve that task
Re: Pls Niaralanders, Help Mi Wit Dis Ms Excel Trouble by stryda(m): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2012
The syntax is = (teedee!d12)
Where teedee is the name of the spreadsheet and d12 is the location of the cell whose value u wish to link
Re: Pls Niaralanders, Help Mi Wit Dis Ms Excel Trouble by xteve(m): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2012
Pls bros, can you eloborate mur, cos I dnt understand where teedee! Comes in.
Cos am expecting the syntax to contain names of the spreadsheet and their cells .
Re: Pls Niaralanders, Help Mi Wit Dis Ms Excel Trouble by Nairaface: 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2012
vichofu: if you have a work sheetWorkbook named John that contains Mary and Jane as a work sheet, Write the Syntax to link the 2 worksheets and d steps to achieve that task
If you want to link to Jane from Mary, in the target cell in Mary, input "= Jane!$<source column's letter>$<source row>

Or, write a macro to:
1) select cell in source into a variable
2) select target worksheet name,
3) paste variable into

If you need complete code, I' can help you but I'll need to know exactly what you're trying to achieve.
Re: Pls Niaralanders, Help Mi Wit Dis Ms Excel Trouble by vichofu(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2012
Thanx man

(1) (Reply)

Help A Java Newbie With This Simple Java Program / What Browser Should I Use? Say Goodbye To Tracking And Say HI! To Privacy! / How Do I Learning Programming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.