Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

How To Make An Inductor - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Make An Inductor (1378 Views)

How You Can Make An Inverter With Very Low Income / How To Make An Electricity-Free Refrigerator / How To Make An Electronic LED DICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make An Inductor by HWatt(m): 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
make your own inductor with ease.Get info by paying #3000. it do act as filter by allowing Ac to flow via it an not Dc.call 08104220069 b4 payment.its easy.
Re: How To Make An Inductor by HWatt(m): 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2012
HWatt :
make your own inductor with ease.Get info by paying #200 only via your ATM transfer.And receive info straight to your mobile phone. send sms to 08104220069 b4 payment.
d prize is reduce so dat u can afford it. let give a cule. find a copper wire wound it on an insulated former n ..........

Re: How To Make An Inductor by saintneo(m): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
What is the use of an inductor a lay man?
Re: How To Make An Inductor by HWatt(m): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2012
saintneo: What is the use of an inductor a lay man?
is widely use in electronics. it's function is to cause alternative flow of current. I.e allow current to flow opposite way when current is switch off. it is made with copper wire,n measure in uH(micro henry).
Re: How To Make An Inductor by saintneo(m): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
You've not answered my question.

Normally, if i need an inductor, I get a toothpick and coil a wire it, inductance depends on number of Coils.

You should think of utilisation first - filters, power supply regulation etc
Re: How To Make An Inductor by HWatt(m): 6:20am On Nov 27, 2012
saintneo: You've not answered my question.

Normally, if i need an inductor, I get a toothpick and coil a wire it, inductance depends on number of Coils.

You should think of utilisation first - filters, power supply regulation etc
inductance depends on numbers,diameter n length of coils.An inductor changes dc wave form to square wave form.several remote devices uses inductor for transmission of wave.check google search engine if r not satisfied with these little one hv given.the use of inductor. but if u want to make one see wat I post recently do that I will tell u everything u need to do.I hv already given u some cule. ok.

(1) (Reply)

I Need You Expertise Advice On This Request Please. / Are The Default User Name And Password Of The MA5800 Same As The MA5600T? / How To Change Keyboard Color In Msi Dragon Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.