Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Jerusalem Pilgrimage: What You Need To Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jerusalem Pilgrimage: What You Need To Know (1065 Views)

The Mecca/ Jerusalem Pilgrimage: The Height Of Religious Idiocy! / Jerusalem Pilgrimage With Just #50k This December / You Can Go To Jerusalem Pilgrimage With #50k This December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jerusalem Pilgrimage: What You Need To Know by segebobo: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2012
Are you planning on a trip to Jerusalem or you know someone who is going on pilgrimage to Jerusalem? Then visit www.jerusalempilgrim. for a compact guide designed for the Jerusalem Pilgrim.
Re: Jerusalem Pilgrimage: What You Need To Know by segebobo: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2013
The package is quite educative & enlightening
Re: Jerusalem Pilgrimage: What You Need To Know by KINGTELLER: 6:28pm On May 04, 2022
segebobo:
Are you planning on a trip to Jerusalem or you know someone who is going on pilgrimage to Jerusalem? Then visit www.jerusalempilgrim. for a compact guide designed for the Jerusalem Pilgrim.

Segebobo Please can you gist me about this company (Jerusalem Pilgrims), my sibling got a weird job offer from them

1. Are they legit?
2. Is the owner of the business trust worthy and is his name Mr Ike Okorie?
3. Is the firm genuine to work with?
Re: Jerusalem Pilgrimage: What You Need To Know by segebobo: 11:28pm On May 05, 2022
KINGTELLER:

Segebobo Please can you tell me about this company (Jerusalem Pilgrims), my sibling got a weird job offer from them

1. Are they worth working for?
2. Is the owner of the business trust worthy and is his name Mr Ike Okorie?
3. Is he genuine person to work with?

Jerusalem Pilgrim here is not a company. It's a book and the blog- https://www.jerusalempilgrim dot WordPress dot com was created to promote the book.
I don't know about any company set up in that name neither do I know anybody bearing Mr Ike Okorie. Just be careful out there.

*Sorry for my late response

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Says No To Women Wearing Weaves In Church / alfa selzer is humblebygrace / Are You In Church Today? Pls Gist Us Today's Money Scam At Your Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.