Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days (25743 Views)

Picture Of Timaya As A Little Boy / Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening / An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by ambrosini593(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2012
Fine and serious boy as at then

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Kolade9(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2012
Mehn......grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2012
He was actually handsome......but mehn......money good ooohhh
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by tpia5: 12:14am On Sep 26, 2012
what's he like now?

you guys should post the pictures side by side.
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by slimyem: 12:38am On Sep 26, 2012
how una take know say na secondary school days im snap this picture?
Na uniform be that abi na christmas cloth?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by sexiestharam(f): 12:56am On Sep 26, 2012
Y

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 26, 2012
tpia@:
what's he like now?

you guys should post the pictures side by side.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-EdO7HkXvW5g/TeH_qvxfSBI/AAAAAAAADQE/Nxq16o2_Ffw/s1600/Timaya-300x276.jpg[/img]

He's cropped his hair though.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 26, 2012
I wonder how this increases Timaya's income undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by delkuf(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2012
@slimyem, lmao
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by tpia5: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
Thanks @ picture.

He hasnt changed much, just looks older.

Still has the same serious or is it thoughtful expression.
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Freiburger(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
e dey for ihn eye.
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Gwekzy: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2012
sexiestharam: If this thread enters front page, I would rather kill myself than commit suicide...
U Must Be Dead By Now...Tel Me,How does Hell Looks Like?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by masterpiecer(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2012
he looks more like a primary school pupil than a secondary school student, from the pics he shouldn't be more than 10yrs at most.
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by MrLee(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2012
Hw e concern NL
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by free2ryhme: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2012
the guy make sense dat year
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by oba2flex(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2012
With this look,one would conclude he was very intelligent then but he said in one of his tracks "book no enter my head my brother make e no be by force"
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Afam4eva(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2012
Secondary school or Primary school?
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2012
ambrosini593: Fine and serious boy as at then

so he is no more serious??
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2012
sexiestharam: If this thread enters front page, I would rather kill myself than commit suicide...

You dont have to be so harsh to yourself. Take the easier option.
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Bolarge1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2012
afam4eva: Secondary school or Primary school?

GOOD OBSERVATION

IQ = 0
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Chibest2000(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
Una no get problems cool
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2012
If he likes...., let him look like papi water. So much hate 4rm me to u. He grew up to be a nuisance to the society. Fighting soldiers and even went as far as fighting a lady, he once claimed to love. Smh
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by tellwsdom: 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2012
Another arrested boko haram?? sad sad
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2012
ahh, my heart is feels sorry for you..now that the thread have enter front page, why u no just commit suicide by killing yourself? e better dat way.
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Exponental(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
He looked responsible!
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by timbros(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
What is Timaya?
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by evatee(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2012
Egberi papa 1 of Bayelsa....I guess he's not mumucious lyk GEJ and Ibifaka...
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Emmaculate20(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2012
Guy u try but dis nt his secondary sch pic, coz we both attend d same secordary sch.
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by IYANGBALI: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
Lwkmd
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2012
Emmaculate20: Guy u try but dis nt his secondary sch pic, coz we both attain d same secordary sch.
Bros you really need to go back to that school. Attain ko..Attention ni cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2012
Zeddicus:
Bros you really need to go back to that school. Attain ko..Attention ni cheesy
Lol...badt guycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2012
Emmaculate20: Guy u try but dis nt his secondary sch pic, coz we both attain d same secordary sch.
@ Bros,u sef no try ooo...ATTAIN gringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video) / Leo Dasilva: "No Sex, I'm Protecting Myself For Marriage" / Tboss Dazzles In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.