Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

I Need To Recover Documents On A From A Formated Hard Disk - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need To Recover Documents On A From A Formated Hard Disk (1512 Views)

How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop / My Omatek Laptop Loss Sound After I Have Formated It / My Pc Refuses To Be Formated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Recover Documents On A From A Formated Hard Disk by Euclidmyke(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
Hi,

I aaccidentally formatted a system and could not backup the data. Could you please help me with the software i could use to recover the documents in the formatted hard drive. I urgently need the soulution as the loss is very very grave.

Myke
Re: I Need To Recover Documents On A From A Formated Hard Disk by Chikebrain: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2012
Euclidmyke: Hi,

I aaccidentally formatted a system and could not backup the data. Could you please help me with the software i could use to recover the documents in the formatted hard drive. I urgently need the soulution as the loss is very very grave.

Myke
You can download file recovery software from http://www.louisint.2itb.com/Products.html
Re: I Need To Recover Documents On A From A Formated Hard Disk by mavtrevor(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2012
When you formatted it didn't you notice the memory has been emptied?
Re: I Need To Recover Documents On A From A Formated Hard Disk by nazzyon(m): 6:33am On Sep 27, 2012
Get "Sportmau"

Recovery is 80% if not more.
Re: I Need To Recover Documents On A From A Formated Hard Disk by tessyade: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2012
Recovering files from a formatted hard disk is not possible, don't waste your time.
Re: I Need To Recover Documents On A From A Formated Hard Disk by Chikebrain: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
tessyade: Recovering files from a formatted hard disk is not possible, don't waste your time.
So possible dude. Download the file recovery and you see it's so possible
Re: I Need To Recover Documents On A From A Formated Hard Disk by ebila(m): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2012
tessyade: Recovering files from a formatted hard disk is not possible, don't waste your time.
Sorry to say this,but that's an ignorant answer.You can recover files from a formatted harddrive using some specialized software,e.g Recuva.Recovery,however,might not be 100%,but you can recover up to 70-80%.I do it a lot.
Re: I Need To Recover Documents On A From A Formated Hard Disk by deji2009(m): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
ebila:
Sorry to say this,but that's an ignorant answer.You can recover files from a formatted harddrive using some specialized software,e.g Recuva.Recovery,however,might not be 100%,but you can recover up to 70-80%.I do it a lot.

You are 100% correct.
Re: I Need To Recover Documents On A From A Formated Hard Disk by tessyade: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2012
ebila:
I 've been told that several times, tried those software only to waste my time. @op try the software, you may be lucky.
Re: I Need To Recover Documents On A From A Formated Hard Disk by elnino3(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2012
just google for data recovery softwares and you can get a good one. but my advice is when you see a good one, just buy it. the trial pr hacked versions rarely work.
Re: I Need To Recover Documents On A From A Formated Hard Disk by lanreni: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2012
the degree of recovery is dependent on ur os and type of file system you used initially b4 formatting
Re: I Need To Recover Documents On A From A Formated Hard Disk by akinbimatt: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
I can help you recover it,the fact is if you google for all this file recovering softwares,almost all are trial so they will never recover upto 20percent of what you lost.

Anyway,as an engineer,I have all my paid version softwares and file recovery software aswell.full version which will recover all the files and saved them on an external hard drive.you will need an external harddrive with much space in it depending on the size of the harddisk you format and the content in it. If the system you formatted is also partitioned with huge space left in other partition,you can use it aswell.

if you are in lagos,call me and meet me with the system at ikeja,if you are not,call me to purchase the full version of the software.the software is useful in many ways,it will recover movies,documents,musics,and many things on all system,formatted or not,deleted or not,deleted and emptied from recycling bin. And more.but mind you it takes time to recover things depending on the contents of what you have on the system.mathew 08061609181
Re: I Need To Recover Documents On A From A Formated Hard Disk by jameskits097: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2016
yes, it is possible to recover deleted document files from a formatted hard disk. You may try this step by step guide: hard disk data recovery

You can recover deleted photos, videos, document files from the hard drive. Even after hard drive is formatted, you can also get back your lost files on the hard disk.
Re: I Need To Recover Documents On A From A Formated Hard Disk by Jascon4: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
akinbimatt:
I can help you recover it,the fact is if you google for all this file recovering softwares,almost all are trial so they will never recover upto 20percent of what you lost.

Anyway,as an engineer,I have all my paid version softwares and file recovery software aswell.full version which will recover all the files and saved them on an external hard drive.you will need an external harddrive with much space in it depending on the size of the harddisk you format and the content in it. If the system you formatted is also partitioned with huge space left in other partition,you can use it aswell.

if you are in lagos,call me and meet me with the system at ikeja,if you are not,call me to purchase the full version of the software.the software is useful in many ways,it will recover movies,documents,musics,and many things on all system,formatted or not,deleted or not,deleted and emptied from recycling bin. And more.but mind you it takes time to recover things depending on the contents of what you have on the system.mathew 08061609181

Bro, can you solve a problem with external hard drive? My external has sort of malfunctioned as I cannot access any of my files on it nor even make use of it. Tried it on another computer, still same thing.

(1) (Reply)

We Fix All The Latest Gadgets Here! (Rare Parts Available @affordable Prices) / HELP - My Laptop Shuts Down Itself While I'm Using It / How Can I Forge Or Get A Forged Receipt For My Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.