Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. (7921 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Nairaland Members Who Probably have a crush Each other / The Best And Worst Sleeping Releationships For Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by acidtalk: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2012
Over the years I have seen quite a number of people interact on this forum and I can readily predicts some individuals lifestyle and way of life from the responses.

Below let's share 3 EACH of the individuals we LIKE and DISLIKE most on nairaland?

For me my list is as follows;

* Shymmex - For his bluntness.
* Ogugua88 - For her intelligence
* Onila - For sharing personal stories

DISLIKE

* sexkillz - For his envy
* Sezkillz - For his arrogance
* Sexkillz - For his low IQ.

2 Likes

Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by MrsChima(f): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
Poor thing.
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by Andrew3(m): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Poor thing.

kai, imagine the conconbility. hated for doing his job.

My likes

ladies (cute ones)grin grin grin grin

Dislike

Guys (I hate competition) angry angry angry angry
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by acidtalk: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Poor thing.

Give me money to buy you panadolfor you to take to cure another man's headache.
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2012
I think I'm gonna go neutral here...
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by DExplorer1: 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2012
3 things that will happen to this thread.
* The purpose will not be achieved.
* It will be massively derailed.
* It will finally be locked/deleted.
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by Andrew3(m): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

When a civilian starts a fight with a soldier in front of his barracks, -------------- grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by acidtalk: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2012
::Andrew:::

When a civilian starts a fight with a soldier in front of his barracks, -------------- grin grin grin grin grin

But soldier dey run away from Baracks anytime wey Boko Boys visit them.
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by MrsChima(f): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2012
acidtalk:

Give me money to buy you panadolfor you to take to cure another man's headache.

Your mammy.
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by DExplorer1: 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2012
::Andrew:::

He's either killed by 'self defence' or given a memorable beating grin grin grin
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by Mynd44: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2012
Acid, I am sorry but you need to grow the eff up. Seriously you created this thread for the sole purpose of killz and it is just pointless

4 Likes

Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2012
Acidtalk = the way u start a thread is capturin. Even dough i dnt wnt to read it bt the headin will mke me click on it.
K2039 = i like the way u give advise and critisive constructivly!
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by acidtalk: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Your mammy.

Tell me that was a typographical error you just made.
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by Andrew3(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

He's either killed by 'self defence' or given a memorable beating grin grin grin

gbam.
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by acidtalk: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2012
Mynd_44: Acid, I am sorry but you need to grow the eff up. Seriously you created this thread for the sole purpose of killz and it is just pointless

You of all people should know better.

WHEN LAST DID YOU SEE ME IN THIS SECTION

I cracked my head till I had a migraine but couldn't think of anyone else I dislike except him. Or make I replace your name with his?

2 Likes

Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by ijebabe: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2012
Acid, na wetin again.
Haven't you gone out for drinks with your friends recently? I am sure there is something for your conversations you can share with us, instead of this.

If Moses doesn't go to the mountain...
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by Mynd44: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2012
acidtalk:

You of all people should know better.

WHEN LAST DID YOU SEE ME IN THIS SECTION

I cracked my head till I had a migraine but couldn't think of anyone else I dislike except him. Or make I replace your name with his?
The last time I checked, it is a free country and site. I am just giving you my opinion
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by acidtalk: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2012
ijebabe: Acid, na wetin again.
Haven't you gone out for drinks with your friends recently? I am sure there is something for your conversations you can share with us, instead of this.

If Moses doesn't go to the mountain...

Lots of stories over the years but the saddist in here have succeeded to either send my lovely threads to other section or whatever.

Its been long I came in here to start a thread so I just wanted to sample people's opinions on their likes and dislikes.
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by acidtalk: 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
The last time I checked, it is a free country and site. I am just giving you my opinion

Okay! I have heard.
Go forth and sin no more.
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by ijebabe: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2012
acidtalk:

Lots of stories over the years but the saddist in here have succeeded to either send my lovely threads to other section or whatever.

Its been long I came in here to start a thread so I just wanted to sample people's opinions on their likes and dislikes.
Well for your thread's sake let us hope this ends well. Altho i'm doubting it.

For my best and worst on NL, they know themselves....VERY WELL grin
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by acidtalk: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
ijebabe:
Well for your thread's sake let us hope this ends well. Altho i'm doubting it.

For my best and worst on NL, they know themselves....VERY WELL grin

Don't be a coward joh!

Mention names. Patapata dem go ban you.
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by ijebabe: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2012
But that will kill the fun now!
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

you said it all
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2012
edited by a moderator.

2 Likes

Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by jhydebaba(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2012
My best NL member is IDOWUOGBO!!!
My worst NL member is YOU.
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by acidtalk: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
jhydebaba: My best NL member is IDOWUOGBO!!!

YOU as in ME??
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by jhydebaba(m): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2012
acidtalk:

YOU as in ME??
Why are YOU feeling suspicious? YOU as is in YOU.
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2012
jhydebaba: My best NL member is IDOWUOGBO!!!
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by MrsChima(f): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2012
Mods must be sleeping.
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by acidtalk: 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Mods must be sleeping.
He is actually viewing the thread too.
Re: Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members. by vivianc(f): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2012
My best NLers:
Sexkillz.....he is intelligent, strict, a man of his own that can't be pushed around. A true definition of a man.
Slimyem......she is smart, intelligent, blunt, real, she says it the way she feels it.
Iduwogbo.....I love her craziness, and she makes me laugh a lot.
Ikekings.....the love of my life

My worst Nler:
Mrjaybrown...... He is intelligent and a good adviser, no doubt! But he is arrogant!
Dailynews........He is a hypocrite! I'd rather punch his nose than shake his hands!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This? (pic) / Will U Eat This Burger That Looks Like V*gina? ( Pic) / What Would You Have Done To This Guy? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.