Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:10 PM

Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (15117 Views)

ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Femi Gbajabiamila, ACN Role Model, Is A Felon In The USA / ACN Governors Are Fake Progressives - Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by destinedtee(m): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2012
I reserve my comment but please WHERE IS BEAF? coolI reserve my comment but please WHERE IS BEAF?
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by Forester45(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2012
[quote author=manny4life]Very unfortunate that parties in Nigeria resort to this wasteful bickering. Jonathan may not have issued a response (we do not know,), and YES I won't condone it because there were victims, however, calling him a trainee president is just ridic. Do you go on some special presidential training and certification to become a president?

IMO, I just think ACN is just seeking attention and are trying to capitalize or should I say take advantage of the situation. ACN is as bad as PDD, perfect case of pot calling kettle black. undecided undecided Ur post is pointless. When someone is saying what we know that it is true, u are here giving us irrational lecture. Am not a party member. But believe it or leave it, ACN is saying the clear truth. This is a national disaster. When BP oil sinked in Gulf of mexico, have u forgoten so early what Obama did & d statement he issued immedietely they brief him? Stop being partisan in national issues.
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by Forester45(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2012
[quote author=manny4life]Very unfortunate that parties in Nigeria resort to this wasteful bickering. Jonathan may not have issued a response (we do not know,), and YES I won't condone it because there were victims, however, calling him a trainee president is just ridic. Do you go on some special presidential training and certification to become a president?

IMO, I just think ACN is just seeking attention and are trying to capitalize or should I say take advantage of the situation. ACN is as bad as PDD, perfect case of pot calling kettle black. undecided undecided

Ur post is pointless. When someone is saying what we know that it is true, u are here giving us irrational lecture. Am not a party member. But believe it or leave it, ACN is saying the clear truth. This is a national disaster. When BP oil sinked in Gulf of mexico, have u forgoten so early what Obama did & d statement he issued immedietely they brief him? Stop being partisan in national issues.
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by muktarmtt(m): 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2012
2ru-talk:
ACN is very hypocritical. I strongly believe that an ACN candidate will be worse than GEJ led administration if voted into the office of the President. All ACN is doing is to win the sympathy of the masses to pave way for their 2015 election bid. Who is deceiving who? RUBBISH
shut up mumu if u dnt have anyting 2 say jst shut up ur pie hole

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by Theblessed(f): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2012
[b][size=16pt]So o o o o?

You got to start somewhere, won't you? But show me, among the past and present Head of States - one that was born with the role in his 'HANDS'?

Its all about learning. It's all about on the job training and Networking - connecting with the right guys with the experience - that's how they all learnt and he's no different. Therefore, there won't be any difference with the one coming after him - shall we watch this space?

I suggest you reflect and see what happened in the past - President Regan was an Actor - he learnt on the job, Margaret Thatcher was a teacher - she showed power, na lie? undecided John Major was a Banker - he did the best he can. Tony Blair was a Barrister - didn't we all see his own show in the Uk and Iraq? And now, Cameron was just an MP and we're watching his.

So, give Jonathan - a break, paddy!

As you can see, from all these examples, its a job you learn as you go and he hasn't done differently so, what's your argument?
[/size][/b]
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by Rick9(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2012
How does this change the price of
GARRI: .

and where are my squad

The Garri Team:
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by folahann(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2012
Me I think Jonathan wasn't ready to be president. Yar'Adua's death caused all these mess. Jonathan is not worthy to be a president.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by taharqa: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2012
dayokanu:

As useless as OBJ was, I cant remember a time when there was a disaster and OBJ jetted out. Can you remind us of one instance?

The following day after Oke-afa canal disaster OBj was there. but Jonathan told us that after almost 2 yrs of BokoHaram he has never been to Maiduguri

Did Obj visit Zaki-Ibiam or Odi when does guys were massacred and the ones remaining were suffering?...oh wait, he was the one who ordered it.

Lai Mohammed have activated his agents in the various units after releasing a silly press statement so they can finish the 'job', ko?..you are actually doing your own part very well.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by wellmax(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2012
Me thinks ACN is on point. Go see what Obama and other great leaders do whenever there is a disaster, natural or man made. All GEJ and his federal ministers do is to wait till they are 'yabbed' before they make a move. Silly govt.
Τ̅☺ those criticizing ACN, what do you expect from the opposition? Praise singing? Go read about oppositions in other nations, ACN is even mild.
Again where are the other over 50 opposition parties?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2012
Theblessed: [b][size=16pt]So o o o o?

You got to start somewhere, won't you? But show me, among the past and present Head of States - one that was born with the role in his 'HANDS'?

Its all about learning. It's all about on the job training and Networking - connecting with the right guys with the experience - that's how they all learnt and he's no different. Therefore, there won't be any difference with the one coming after him - shall we watch this space?

I suggest you reflect and see what happened in the past - President Regan was an Actor - he learnt on the job, Margaret Thatcher was a teacher - she showed power, na lie? undecided John Major was a Banker - he did the best he can. Tony Blair was a Barrister - didn't we all see his own show in the Uk and Iraq? And now, Cameron was just an MP and we're watching his.

So, give Jonathan - a break, paddy!

As you can see, from all these examples, its a job you learn as you go and he hasn't done differently so, what's your argument?
[/size][/b]

Must you type like a slowpoke before we understand you?

Were you deprived of intimacy?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by aspabay(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2012
The GEJ disease is spreading like a virus. Most Nigerians now think like him. Slow pokes

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by taharqa: 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2012
wellmax: Me thinks ACN is on point. Go see what Obama and other great leaders do whenever there is a disaster, natural or man made. All GEJ and his federal ministers do is to wait till they are 'yabbed' before they make a move. Silly govt.
Τ̅☺ those criticizing ACN, what do you expect from the opposition? Praise singing? Go read about oppositions in other nations, ACN is even mild.

If you are not an i.diot or a 'Pledger', how did you know that they have not done anything till 'they are yabbed'?

Have the people that are affected told you that they have all been abandoned? Have the governors of the various states(who should actually be doing their own bits) complained to you that the FG have abandoned them? Where did you get the info that the FG 'have not been doing anything'? From this thread perhaps?

#pathetic
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by solomon111(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2012
Hahahaha!!
Yoruba people and their warped reasoning.
Tinubu don do una strong thing.
Lol.
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by solomon111(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2012
taharqa:

If you are not an i.diot or a 'Pledger', how did you know that they have not done anything till 'they are yabbed'?

Have the people that are affected told you that they have all been abandoned? Have the governors of the various states(who should actually be doing their own bits) complained to you that the FG have abandoned them? Where did you get the info that the FG 'have not been doing anything'? From this thread perhaps?

#pathetic
Bros you get time o.
You believe say these ACN bigots go reason with u?
Lol.
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by dayokanu(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2012
taharqa:

Did Obj visit Zaki-Ibiam or Odi when does guys were massacred and the ones remaining were suffering?...oh wait, he was the one who ordered it.

Lai Mohammed have activated his agents in the various units after releasing a silly press statement so they can finish the 'job', ko?..you are actually doing your own part very well.

OBJ ordered it So why should he go and visit a place where his orders were carried out?
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by solomon111(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2012
dayokanu:

OBJ ordered it So why should he go and visit a place where his orders were carried out?
hehehehe!!
Another warped reasoning triggered by double standard and bigotry.
I hail o.
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by saudatu(m): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2012
2ru-talk:
ACN is very hypocritical. I strongly believe that an ACN candidate will be worse than GEJ led administration if voted into the office of the President. All ACN is doing is to win the sympathy of the masses to pave way for their 2015 election bid. Who is deceiving who? RUBBISH
Guy, na lie u no de see wating ACN governors dey do? E.g Fashola. I belive dey wil perform better.
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by saudatu(m): 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2012
wellmax: Me thinks ACN is on point. Go see what Obama and other great leaders do whenever there is a disaster, natural or man made. All GEJ and his federal ministers do is to wait till they are 'yabbed' before they make a move. Silly govt.
On point maxwell!
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by solomon111(m): 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2012
saudatu:
Guy, na lie u no de see wating ACN governors dey do? E.g Fashola. I belive dey wil perform better.
stfu!!
Can you compare fashola to akpabio in any facet of governance?
Fashola is just an overrated governor with a specialty in sophisticated propaganda.
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by Muyadek(m): 12:16am On Sep 27, 2012
It is a pity that the disease that ACN is suffering for has not yet diagnosed let alone prescribing the drug that will heal it. The national leader of ACN is most unpatriotic and wicked person that i ever know. But the time is coming wen everything about him and his co politicat friend will be disclosed... Won te tan!
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by aspabay(m): 1:08am On Sep 27, 2012
solomon111: Hahahaha!!
Yoruba people and their warped reasoning.
Tinubu don do una strong thing.
Lol.

I won't blame you. I know how it feels τ̅☺ be an ignoramus. So it is your Igbo people that have unwarped reasoning abi? Mention ONE politician in the entire SE that can match Tinubu. If you are just jealous, go and hug a brand new Chinko Transformer. An opposition party is talking and you are here crying more than the bereaved. Mtcheeeeeew.
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by aspabay(m): 1:12am On Sep 27, 2012
solomon111: stfu!!
Can you compare fashola to akpabio in any facet of governance?
Fashola is just an overrated governor with a specialty in sophisticated propaganda.

Another eeediot!
How do you compare Fashola & Akpabio, who's overrated? If you don't know politics, go to jokes section and have some fun. Akpabio is busy oppressing oppositions and you call him a super star. Akpabio ko esebio ni.
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by aspabay(m): 1:18am On Sep 27, 2012
taharqa:

#pathetic

◦⌣ok⌣◦ Mr. Maku, tell us what the FG has done or better still post a link to where your FG has done or said anything good or bad about the Lokoja lock jam. Don't come here and argue blindly if you've not got facts. So we have to wait to ask the people if government has said or did anything? If this is how you reason, then you need a major brain upgrade. #Pathetic indeed.
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by Ama28(f): 1:20am On Sep 27, 2012
Hey!!! Look what the cat dragged in!
How come I have been thinking of this exact word all these while.
ACN , right on point. Am tired of GEJ's trial and error attitude and his obvious learning on the job sign.

For the first time, am smiling at ACN
Give a better man and you will have my vote!
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by uzomagic(m): 1:25am On Sep 27, 2012
ACN is not a party to be taken seriously in anything democracy.
Apart from Lagos, which other ACN state has demonstrated a capacity to deliver good governance.
They represent everything bad about democracy. From thuggery to Godfatheridm and sectional politics.
We will never have the misfortune of an ACN presidency
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by fitzmayowa: 1:36am On Sep 27, 2012
ACN should just stop making noise and unseat PDP and lets see what they have to offer Nigerians, instead of all this senseless noise. *Hisses and walks away from toothless ACN*
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by Aladinn(m): 2:49am On Sep 27, 2012
fitzmayowa: ACN should just stop making noise and unseat PDP and lets see what they have to offer Nigerians, instead of all this senseless noise. *Hisses and walks away from toothless ACN*

Very idi.o.tic of you. I mean your reasoning. How can they unseat PDP now when it's not yet 2015? What you call 'senseless noise' is actually a tool at working on the minds of the electorate against PDP. By the way, how old are you?
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by taharqa: 4:07am On Sep 27, 2012
aspabay:

◦⌣ok⌣◦ Mr. Maku, tell us what the FG has done or better still post a link to where your FG has done or said anything good or bad about the Lokoja lock jam. Don't come here and argue blindly if you've not got facts. So we have to wait to ask the people if government has said or did anything? If this is how you reason, then you need a major brain upgrade. #Pathetic indeed.

Did you somehow jump over this?

The ACN's entire premise for dis silly talk is based on 2 points: the Abuja-Lokoja road's infrastructure 'bad state' caused d flooding(or made it worse perhaps) AND d president didnt send anyone to inspect d flooded areas. These are complete lies and shows d unfortunate shallowness d ACN have to sink to recently. How would the infrastructure of a road stop a river whose depth have risen to its highest levels in a 100yrs(10-15m) from been flooded? It beats d hell out of me. Perhaps if it was paved in pure gold d goddess of d river may have decided to avoid it and only flood d unpaved areas on its other side! obviously d gr8t infrastructure of some roads in Britain failed to protect them 4rm been flooded just ysterday; perhaps Lagos(an ACN state) have d worst road infrastructure in 9ja cos it always has d worst flooding in d entire country everytime rain falls 4 just a day?

On d president not sending anybody to d affected areas and not caring as Lai mohammed alleged- would d ACN tell us that they have not been watching their TV or reading papers where it was widely reported that ministers sent by d President immediately he held an emergency meeting with d northern governors on dis same flooding issue last week(which they took so seriously that d VP could not chair d Power Privatization meeting that was supposed to hold that day) have been visiting 9 states continuously since last week? Would they say they didnt see d 4 or 5 ministers that visited Kogi the day b4 yterday through yterday, which was also widely reported in d media?

It is unfortunate that ACN chose to sink this low and employ LIES to score cheap political points, and what is worst play politics wit d suffering of people(Nigerians); it is even more unfortunate that there are some ignorant/gullible people who would believe this crass propaganda.....to think that even till early this year I thought d ACN was d alternative to d PDP.

PDP, CPC, ACN- birds of same plumage. May God help us in dis country

FG has not done or said anything good or bad about the Lokoja lock jam, right? You want points and links, eh? Okay:

http://blueprintng.com/2012/09/kogi-floods-were-doing-our-best-to-arrest-situation-fg/ (FG sends Delegation of Ministers to Kogi over the floods)

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/09/24/frsc-blocks-abuja-lokoja-route-due-to-heavy-flooding/ (FRSC under orders from FG closes the flooded Abuja-Lokoja Road after previously controlling the movements of cars so as to safe lives, and diverts traffic to another road )

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/fg-orders-berger-rcc-to-free-lokoja-abuja-road-from-flooding/ (Minister of Works takes Construction firms to Kogi in other to open an alternative by-pass for vehicles through Kogi instead of having to pass through Benue)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/fg-opens-by-pass-on-lokoja-abuja-road/ (Within 2 days this alternative by-pass is practically done )

NIMET(an agency of the FG) was the organisation that gave warnings on this to state governors to relocate people from the coastal floodplains which saved those who listen; and NEMA(another FG agency) have been camping and taking care of thousands of displaced people.

Did you say the FG has not done or said any thing about the flooded Abuja-Lokoja Road? Read.

I love dealing with ignorants like you who show their ignorance publicly confidently..it is painful to see such display of ignorance but sweet to deal with them
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by banki(m): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2012
lets be honest with ourselves.... is GEJ realy a good leader or a good president...? I would only support him for the peace and unity of this country but cant wait for him to be voted out in 2015....

For the first time since the civil war Nigerians have been more polarised along ethnic and religious lines more than ever, We earn so much as a nation and yet were not seeing the benefits, we have a president that has been in the saddle since 2007 as vice president acting president and president yet he still makes school boy errors and we are expected to clap for him....

Weve had bad leaders but even the worst of them built refinaries, they built schools, they built roads, they even built new states they built so many things all gej HAD TO DO WAS TO MANAGE this resouces well and I as a citizen of Nigeria has given him a woeful result, week in week out....

Lets take the floods currently ravaging the country I expect the president to quickly take pragmatic measures visit the states, provide quick solutions may be even cancel his trip to the UN, or even while he is there show concern about the detoriation of our global enviroment, call for foreign assistance, talk about stregnthing our emergency agencies.... but what do we have.... so the ACN WAS RIGHT JONATHAN IS A TRAINEE PRESIDENT..... like i always say CAN WE COMPARE GEJ TO FASHOLA?/ HELL NO FASHOLA IS YEARS AHEAD OF GEJ as a politician, a manager, a leaader,

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by banki(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2012
[quote author=taharqa]

FG has not done or said anything good or bad about the Lokoja lock jam, right? You want points and links, eh? Okay:

http://blueprintng.com/2012/09/kogi-floods-were-doing-our-best-to-arrest-situation-fg/ (FG sends Delegation of Ministers to Kogi over the floods)

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/09/24/frsc-blocks-abuja-lokoja-route-due-to-heavy-flooding/ (FRSC under orders from FG closes the flooded Abuja-Lokoja Road after previously controlling the movements of cars so as to safe lives, and diverts traffic to another road )

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/fg-orders-berger-rcc-to-free-lokoja-abuja-road-from-flooding/ (Minister of Works takes Construction firms to Kogi in other to open an alternative by-pass for vehicles through Kogi instead of having to pass through Benue)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/fg-opens-by-pass-on-lokoja-abuja-road/ (Within 2 days this alternative by-pass is practically done )

NIMET(an agency of the FG) was the organisation that gave warnings on this to state governors to relocate people from the coastal floodplains which saved those who listen; and NEMA(another FG agency) have been camping and taking care of thousands of displaced people.

Did you say the FG has not done or said any thing about the flooded Abuja-Lokoja Road? Read.

I love dealing with ignorants like you who show their ignorance publicly confidently..it is painful to see such display of ignorance but sweet to deal with them

Oga the road was horrible before the floods came last year i was in a traffic jam on that road for two days this year during the easter I was in a traffic jam on that road for a whole day, what has the government done about it since then apart from come around and tell us how they have given out contracts and now theres a flood and people are trapped.... when last did the president or the minister of works leave Abuja by road? and some of you government apologists come here and talk trash....

Of course NIMET issued warnings since before the begging of the year we knew this rains would be heavy this year ALTERNATIVE ROUTES? why were this routes not created before the floods? now FRSC are doing a good job especially with the ambulances before the floods
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by ProGSM(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2012
ACN can never produce a President in Nigeria. If they do, Nigeria will divide.

That we are still one of because PDP.
Re: Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN by jmaine: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2012
taharqa:

Welcome to the fools & ignorance quarantining unit .. . . .we must not suffer the ignorant to live on cyberspace grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks NNPC Apapa, Lagos. 4 People Killed / INEC Releases Timetable For Osun Governorship Election / Suspension From APC Good For Shehu Sani — Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.