Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,159 members, 7,807,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! (7164 Views)

7 Signs She Is Only Using You For Sex / He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked / 10 Signs She's Only Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by onila(f): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2012
benefits of being a virgin

I can talk 2 any nigga that comes my way because I know I wont Bleep him, no matter how hot or rich he is

ps: I know some ladies dont care but for the many that care smiley
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by 190theclown: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2012
SLAP!!! undecided
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by onila(f): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2012
190-the-clown:
SLAP!!! undecided

dont u want to marry a virgin grin I know after banging all the UK girls like u almost have. .u wld sent down with a pure and clean vag-ina smiley
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 26, 2012
smiley
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by 190theclown: 8:19am On Sep 26, 2012
Another SLAP!!
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by onila(f): 8:22am On Sep 26, 2012
190-the-clown:
Another SLAP!!
undecided
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by onila(f): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2012
kunletiwoo: smiley
smiley
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 26, 2012
onila: benefits of being a virgin

I can talk 2 any nigga that comes my way because I know I wont fuc-k him, no matter how hot or rich he is

Nigga pass Nigga o my dear. wink

1 Like

Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by greedie1(f): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2012
Hmmm
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by masterpiecer(m): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2012
onila:

dont u want to marry a virgin grin I know after banging all the UK girls like u almost have. .u wld sent down with a pure and clean vag-ina smiley

You are one very very dirty virgin, you sound slutier than a wh0re

3 Likes

Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by digitalgeorgy(m): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2012
Why have u guys decided to disflower our ears this morning??
I repeated yesterday night, if nt i would have given u guys enough response.
But i dont thynk any virgin above d age of 20 exist..
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Rooneyboy(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2012
Babe so ur a virgin ?
Oshay !!!
So tight p.u.s.s.i.e.s still dey we country naija ?

Surprised o, well keep it well, don't allow anyone sweet talk u into giving him, cos some men would cry just for that long deep SWEET CUT u've got inbetween ur legs , while some would promise u their father's house sef .
Just chop their money and go on to the next mugu.
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Rooneyboy(m): 8:59am On Sep 26, 2012
masterpiecer:

Mr man y u dey vex na , abi na because say boiz don devour ur sistas finish ?
Pls leave the babe o
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Rooneyboy(m): 9:01am On Sep 26, 2012
digitalgeorgy: Why have u guys decided to disflower our ears this morning??
O boi don't be deceived o, they still day , roaming the streets ,dem no dey write "I'M A VIRGIN FOR FORE HEAD"
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Rooneyboy(m): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2012
190-the-clown:
Another SLAP!!
I have always known u to be a useless p.i.k.i.n

1 Like

Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Sijo01(f): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2012
digitalgeorgy:
I repeated yesterday night.

Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by onila(f): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2012
masterpiecer:

being a virgin does not mean i cant talk a lil dirty tongue
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by onila(f): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2012
Rooneyboy: Babe so ur a virgin ?
Oshay !!!
So tight p.u.s.s.i.e.s still dey we country naija ?

Surprised o, well keep it well, don't allow anyone sweet talk u into giving him, cos some men would cry just for that long deep SWEET CUT u've got inbetween ur legs , while some would promise u their father's house sef .
Just chop their money and go on to the next mugu.

a pure virgin smiley

i wont fall for any dic-k-head
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by onila(f): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2012
Rooneyboy:
Mr man y u dey vex na , abi na because say boiz don devour ur sistas finish ?
Pls leave the babe o
grin
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by greedie1(f): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2012
u ll be suprised....dis generation of ladies r smarter dan u give dem credit for. Bein a virgin doesnt translate to bein a naive dummy, virgins r sassy, social, acid-tongued,and very smart ladies who knows dat zipping up makes dem smarter.

Der r alot of such ladies out der
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by freecocoa(f): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2012
Virgin is to onila and
Queen Elizabeth is to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by free2ryhme: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2012

I can talk 2 any nigga that comes my way because I know I wont fuc-k him, no matter how hot or rich he is

dont you think you have a problem.. Must your announce your virginity status on NL?... is it a ticket to a better life?... are you better than does who are not? Self-righteous she goat... Dont let it get it into your head even when we advocate for girls to remain virgins till they marry as a pride .. we must not be in a haste to condemn those dat made a few mistakes ... remember the God of Virgins is the same God of does that are not virgin.. You are not better than them

1 Like

Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by onila(f): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2012
free2ryhme:

dont you think you have a problem.. Must your announce your virginity status on NL?... is it a ticket to a better life?... are you better than does who are not? Self-righteous she goat... Dont let it get it into your head even when we advocate for girls to remain virgins till they marry as a pride .. we must not be in a haste to condemn those dat made a few mistakes ... remember the God of Virgins is the same God of does that are not virgin.. You are not better than them

I never said non-virgins are worse pple on earth

I am just emphasizing on the benefits of being a virgin like they are advantages of being a non-virgin

so stop taking my post 2 personal

I am a virgin and I feel its one of my decisions I have ever made. .I wanna make other ladies learn from me

like i said at the end of my posts ``for the pple that care``

1 Like

Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2012
onila:

I never said non-virgins are worse pple on earth

I am just emphasizing on the benefits of being a virgin like they are advantages of being a non-virgin

so stop taking my post 2 personal

I am a virgin and I feel its one of my decisions I have ever made. .I wanna make other ladies learn from me

like i said at the end of my posts ``for the pple that care``
Am proud of you, and those that are not... kiss
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by onila(f): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2012
kunletiwoo: Am proud of you, and those that are not... kiss

smiley u r so sweet

1 Like

Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by stepo707: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2012
Am a rebranded virgin wink
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2012
the next virgin thread I'll see from onila, I'm gonna
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2012
onila:

smiley u r so sweet
Thanks bby smiley
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by cinammon(f): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2012

since i know how difficult it is to maintain being untouched,i dare say that any lady hu can 'talk to any nigga that comes ha way' is rarely untouched....it only takes a snap nd dat status can b changed 4u 4 life,so instead of being comfortable talkin to 'any' nigga i'd advise u b careful of d people u associate wit if truly u r a virgin too(same goes to all ladies virgin or not,dosnt mean one cnt b molested)..der are so many evil guys outder hu evn luk innocent dan an angel buh hav d heart of d devil himself...if u knw d worth of wot u hav,talkin to jus any nigga wont b somfin u shud b comfortable wit.

2 Likes

Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by delkuf(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2012
Onila is a virgin, that means my mama is an angel
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Jefflen92: 10:31am On Sep 26, 2012
Try me dem if u wil subside nt a treat on here is my 2go username jefflen92 or call me @ 07065338127
Re: You Wont Be Afraid Of A Guy Using You For Sex! by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2012
wrong conclusion...stop listening to rumors!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Secondary School Love Tinz..if It Was You, What Will U Do( Picture) / Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single / Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.