Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

The Worst Rumour I've Heard About Myself - Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Worst Rumour I've Heard About Myself - Cossy Orjiakor (3363 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Rumour I've Heard About Myself - Cossy Orjiakor by gree212: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2012
Re: The Worst Rumour I've Heard About Myself - Cossy Orjiakor by gree212: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2012
This was an interview carried out by the national mirror:

What’s the worst rumour you have heard about yourself?
The worst rumour I have heard about myself was that dog story where it was alleged that I slept with a dog. It was so terrible that even the producer and director denied me. It got me thinking that what of if I was dead. If they had the mind to deny a living person, then, they can as well poison you. I took the producer to court because I served them court papers. We got the video and my mother said if these people can go to this extent to tarnish me, then they can do worse and she advised that I should just leave them. It was actually my mother that made me forget about the matter because my sister is a lawyer and she was working for Ricky Tafa, a law firm based in Abuja. She was ready to take up the case but my mum asked me to forget about it and I did.

Re: The Worst Rumour I've Heard About Myself - Cossy Orjiakor by ImaMmakara(f): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2012
Hmmm does boobs. Anyway, i hope she didn't do it.
Re: The Worst Rumour I've Heard About Myself - Cossy Orjiakor by Caseless: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2012
She's a dog and there is nothing Wrong with a male dog having sex with a female dog. Dogs eat dogs! Her bobi no b here ooo
Re: The Worst Rumour I've Heard About Myself - Cossy Orjiakor by Tascocent(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2012
I believe ϓό̲̣̣̣̥ΰ die
Re: The Worst Rumour I've Heard About Myself - Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2012
caseless: She's a dog and there is nothing Wrong with a male dog having sex with a female dog. Dogs eat dogs! Her bobi no b here ooo
wouldnt it have been better if u werent born a human being,beta off as a swine

(1) (Reply)

Justice Esiri Is Dead / Big Boy Status: Ayiri Emami Spends 20million On Tuface & Annie's Wedding / You Should See What This Nigerian Female Singer Wore To A Public Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.