Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

1 Million Naira To Invest In The Capital Market,any Suggestions? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 1 Million Naira To Invest In The Capital Market,any Suggestions? (1314 Views)

SEC Suspends BGL From Capital Market Operations / The Nigerian Capital Market & Nigerian Economy! / The Meltdown Of The Nigerian Capital Market: Causes And Consequences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Million Naira To Invest In The Capital Market,any Suggestions? by dustydee: 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2008
hi good brains,i have 1 million naira to invest for short term,which stocks would you advise i buy to make short or medium term gains?thanks
Re: 1 Million Naira To Invest In The Capital Market,any Suggestions? by Ciaman: 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2008
Buy into Chellarms, Transcorp, CILeasing, Ecobank, Premier paints, John Holt, UPL , Try those for now, But dont forget to pay 5% to my house and 10% to the house of the lord when they become soup , lol
Re: 1 Million Naira To Invest In The Capital Market,any Suggestions? by Obalende: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2008
i know many people here will advise u to split this money into 5-8 or so stocks but i beg to differ. i believe u should just out it into 1 company or fund. it will grow quicker.

1. consider using it all on Union Bank PO this year.
2. consider putting it all in AGF(aggressive growth fund)
3. Consider buying NIGER insurance public offer in Q1 this year.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Invest In The Capital Market,any Suggestions? by dustydee: 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2008
thank u all.I'll spread my risk
Re: 1 Million Naira To Invest In The Capital Market,any Suggestions? by dayokanu(m): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2008
Split into 2 and buy Insurance stocks Equity and Oasis have almost tripled since December
Re: 1 Million Naira To Invest In The Capital Market,any Suggestions? by LoanBroker: 9:39am On Jan 20, 2008
Check out the thread Stock tips for Nigerians. Especially, comments by Wanaj0, Fatherof2, Pumping777, Easimoni, Windywendy and Frankiriri.

Lol.
Re: 1 Million Naira To Invest In The Capital Market,any Suggestions? by greatkayus(m): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2008
i will advise you to consult cashcraft asset and management ltd for adequate advice.they are my stock broker and they have really change my financial world.
good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: How To Unfreeze Your MMM Account. / How Investment In The Billion Coin (tbc) Will Give You Financial Freedom / It Urgent Help!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.