Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? (2966 Views)

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / 190 Thread On Funny Pics / Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by acidtalk: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2012
What thread has been of positive impact to you the most since you joined the forum?
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by dagreen14: 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
The property section....yes...
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by CrazyMan(m): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2012
Most threads in Romance and Religion I guess...
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by acidtalk: 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2012
Let's try and be specific on the thread and if possible the link of the thread.
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by acidtalk: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2012
bbpreye: How has ur post affected the price of

I have always known you to be a nuisance.
Even when everyone else have left the slang alone as they have realized how immature and senseless it is, you keep going all over shouting the same word.
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
For now,i haven't.. I just joined this forum,so i guess with time i'll find one...
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by acidtalk: 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2012
GARRI~ WARLORD:
For now,i haven't.. I just joined this forum,so i guess with time i'll find one...

I think you need a change of name.
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2012
acidtalk:

I think you need a change of name.
Why?
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by acidtalk: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
Where, let's just say from experience those that chose similar username have proven to be worse than stup*id as they never contribute anything meaningful.

Except if you will prove me wrong though.
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
acidtalk: Where, let's just say from experience those that chose similar username have proven to be worse than stup*id as they never contribute anything meaningful.

Except if you will prove me wrong though.
I am different.. But isn't there a way they can be punished for their actions...
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by bbpreye2: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
acidtalk:

I have always known you to be a nuisance.
Even when everyone else have left the slang alone as they have realized how immature and senseless it is, you keep going all over shouting the same word.

This post has been hidden!
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by acidtalk: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
.bbpreye:

This post has been hidden!

Just the way the gods of your land have hidden your brain.
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by bbpreye2: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
acidtalk:

Just the way the gods of your land have hidden your brain.

This post has been hidden again!
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by acidtalk: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
.bbpreye:

This post has been hidden again!

Pathetic life!!!
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by bbpreye2: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
acidtalk:

Pathetic life!!!

Bring it on............

This post has been hidden again x2
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by Wislet(f): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2012
LMAO!!!
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2012
Wislet: LMAO!!!

I love u sweetie...
Acidtalk don tire...e never jam, na BBpreye e jam!
Lwkmdododo..
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by acidtalk: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
bbpreye:

I love u sweetie...
Acidtalk don tire...e never jam, na BBpreye e jam!
Lwkmdododo..
waka joh!
Go take overdoze of your pills.
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by Goldieluks: 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2012
Lmao@ Acid why your blood just dey boil??

Well i think i've learn a lot from the 'romance' section.
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by acidtalk: 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2012
No vex!!!
I am just allergic to luna*tics around me that's why I dey vex.
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 01, 2012
acidtalk: No vex!!!

Bros I dey swallow "garri" and afang soup come join me!
E dey cool body!
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by Goldieluks: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2012
acidtalk: No vex!!!

Tis okay sweetie!
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
The whol3 thr3ads @ w3bm@st3r 's s3ct1on
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2012
The entire site.
Re: What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? by acidtalk: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
Una be fool: The whol3 thr3ads @ w3bm@st3r 's s3ct1on

Carry spit commot joh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! This Man Was Arrested For Having S3x With A Goat In Katsina / My Experience With Friends / True Facts About Illuminatti SMH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.