Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1213082 members, 1572416 topics. Date: Thursday, 31 July 2014 at 10:27 AM

My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence (1466 Views)

I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me / She Was Molested Right In My Presence, Now I Can’t Touch Her / Husband Abused By Mum-in-law Right In His House (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by Digital(f): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2012
Pls advise, their is dis my friend that complain to me that her husband always stare at women, even when she is with him inside the car. he wll stare to the point that the man will unconsciously march on brake to take a good look.

pls what can she do to stop this man, she told the man on several occasions that she doesnt like it but he wont just stop
Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by Johndoe100(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2012
What is her problem? Is she uglier than the women he looks at? She should learn to mind her business. I don't know why women go looking for trouble, when they find it, they will complain.

Digital: Pls advise, their is dis my friend that complain to me that her husband always stare at women, even when she is with him inside the car. he wll stare to the point that the man will unconsciously march on brake to take a good look.

pls what can she do to stop this man, she told the man on several occasions that she doesnt like it but he wont just stop
Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2012
^^She should learn to mind her business??!! Are u alright??!!
Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by Ezeed(f): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
was he not doing the same thing before she got married to him? Or he suddenly developed eyes after they got married? She was ready to bear the title :'married woman' at all cost. She has gotten it, and she should continue to bear it. Or now, we should enjoy it with her

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by mskata(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2012
Freedom of look grin
Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by Afam4eva(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2012
I think the man will have to pluck off his eyes in order not to see another woman even his own mother. Nonsense.
Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by acidosisTM(m): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2012
IT IS BAD For a married man to do that. Not like he's still searching.

Its possible the man is addicted. .

1 Like

Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by k2039(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2012
That is ZERO RESPECT for HER.
Their is nothing she can do about it,it is inherent in his blood.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by berem(f): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2012
Why is she bothered? He is just admiring the good works of nature! grin
Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
k2039: That is ZERO RESPECT for HER.
GBAM!! U said it all! He has absolutely no respect for her!!

Let her work on what her real problem is and errthing will fall in place!
Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by chaircover: 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2012

1 Like

Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by kokoye(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2012
So, you (or the wife) also agree that the girls are fine. That means you were also looking. So..why cant the man look?

I said look o..not stare.

I'm sure you used the 'stare' word to generate favorable responses.
Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by ileobatojo: 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
She should start to stare long and hard at any handsome blokes that fall in her field of vision too. That should get his attention. grin
Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by Neftanga: 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2012
Digital: Pls advise, their is dis my friend that complain to me that her husband always stare at women, even when she is with him inside the car. he wll stare to the point that the man will unconsciously march on brake to take a good look.

WhAT mAnNeR Of dIsReGaRd? sMh. I'Ll aDvIsE ThE wIfE tO Be oN tHe lOOkOuT FoR GuYs ToO aNd mAkE CrUdE CoMmEnT AbOuT ThEm. sHe sHoUlD TaKe It a nOtCh uP By TeLlInG HeR hUsBaNd hOw sHe wOuLdN'T mInD a sTrAnGeR hUmPiNg hEr oR TaLkInG aBoUt hOw ShE cOUlDn't hElP BuT nOTiCe ThE PoTrUdInG JoHn ThOmAs Of a pErFeCt sTrAnGeR.

iT Is cAlLeD T...IiT FoR TaT

1 Like

Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by slimyem: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2012
lol..
That's one of the characteristics of an "onisina"...
I'm afraid she can't do much about it in this case and there's no cause for alarm if he doesn't get past just looking...
My friend's husband is like that too and she's deviced her own means of dealing with the situation if she's in the car with him..
She just stretches her hands through the back of his head over his shoulders while driving...and slaps his head back to position anytime he tries to move it sideways to check out a chic...the guy nor dey complain as im go don already known him offence..cheesy

She can employ my friend's style if she wills...cheesycheesy
Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2012
k2039: That is ZERO RESPECT for HER.

The sort of things people endure in the name of marriage ehn . . . Na wa oo!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2012
. . .at least now you have a good reason to stare at fine men without guilty conscience. Me I will count my blessings grin. When that fine man comes on TV, or passes by and says hi gush over him and blush over their crotch jare.
Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by dayokanu(m): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2012
Abeggi. Jare. You wan the man to pluck out his eyes ni?
Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by girlhustle(f): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2012
I look right along with my husband! Hehehehehe! And if he decides to stare,I'll check me out some handsome guys.
Let her take out the mystery from it and talk about these things with the man,find out what exactly he is looking at.
When my husband is looking I know what he is looking at a pair of very sexy shoes on a female or some humongous bosoms and he talks about it. Of course if I smell any rat,I tell him immediately and he apologises.
You can be damn sure I have me some really sexy shoes!
Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by davidiyke(m): 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2012
THIS IS A DELIVERANCE CASE.
JUST CHECK OUT THIS FACEBOOK PAGE- MOUNTAIN OF DELIVERANCE CHRIST MINISTRY. WHATEVER THE CHALLENGE A PHONE CALL CAN CHANGE THE COURSE AND BRING YOU LAUGHTER.-08035214480- ASST PASTOR DAVID IYKE, 08033334657- PASTOR SHEDRACK AJOGU, 08032265663- PROPHETESS GLORY AJOGU

Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by Ivynwa(f): 2:04am On Sep 27, 2012
girlhustle: I look right along with my husband! Hehehehehe! And if he decides to stare,I'll check me out some handsome guys.
Let her take out the mystery from it and talk about these things with the man,find out what exactly he is looking at.
When my husband is looking I know what he is looking at a pair of very sexy shoes on a female or some humongous bosoms and he talks about it. Of course if I smell any rat,I tell him immediately and he apologises.
You can be damn sure I have me some really sexy shoes!

Sexy shoes? Girl are you sure that it is really shoes he looks down to stare at? Could be some pair of a*ses that he is checking out first before zeroing in at the b-oobs. grin grin Now don't mind me.

It is very very disrespectful for a man to stare to the point of marching car brakes. She should let him know that she feels very disrespected by that.
Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by ftmom(f): 2:04am On Sep 27, 2012
What you will not accept as a married woman, reject it while you are single.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by bright007(f): 3:44am On Sep 27, 2012
Neftanga:

WhAT mAnNeR Of dIsReGaRd? sMh. I'Ll aDvIsE ThE wIfE tO Be oN tHe lOOkOuT FoR GuYs ToO aNd mAkE CrUdE CoMmEnT AbOuT ThEm. sHe sHoUlD TaKe It a nOtCh uP By TeLlInG HeR hUsBaNd hOw sHe wOuLdN'T mInD a sTrAnGeR hUmPiNg hEr oR TaLkInG aBoUt hOw ShE cOUlDn't hElP BuT nOTiCe ThE PoTrUdInG JoHn ThOmAs Of a pErFeCt sTrAnGeR.

iT Is cAlLeD T...IiT FoR TaT
Why do u write like a fast-spoke?
Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by Hotstepper(f): 3:49am On Sep 27, 2012
When she sees fine men, she should also look real good maybe the man will feel the sane way.
Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by TheMadame(f): 5:33am On Sep 27, 2012
Total disrespect is what I call this. If he oogles women in your presence,what will he do in your abscence?
I fear for you, and this m,arriage.
Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 27, 2012
While he is doing the staring, you should be doing the commentary like '' what the he.., is that a mammy wa.. Or what, honey that girl is damnn too beautiful check her out '',"babe you see that girl over there she's a fine specimen of modern biology". You can even get down from the car to stare, i bet it will embarrase the living day light out of him. Tell your friend to enjoy her husbands midlife crisis or ignore it so long it doesn't pass that.
Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2012
It isn't your friend, it's you. It's Your Husband. Your Puccy is most likely Garbage.

Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by maclatunji: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2012
chaircover:

Until the day he accidentally hits an army truck in front and the army boys beat the living daylights out of him grin

Seriously nothing much she can do, if it is a very bad habit of his. He probably doesn't even do it consciously and it will take something serious to stop him from doing this.

Poor girl. It must be really annoying and disrespectful to her.

Unconsciously? Oh! I forgot you're speaking as a woman. A man starring at "hot" chicks is VERY conscious of what he is doing.

OP, tell your friend that old habits die hard. A simple way to let him know you don't want that is to remove all sweetness from your conversation with him until he gets the message (only works if he freaking cares).
Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by DICKtator: 7:56am On Sep 27, 2012
Why fret over this? I mean it is just a stare!!!. Not like he is cheating on you!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by Kirinwa: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2012
HE'LL BEAT THE DAY LIGHT OUT OF HER.

uote author=Neftanga]

iT Is cAlLeD T...IiT FoR TaT[/quote]
Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by fankasibe: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2012
The wife should also pretend to admire cute me in the moviez or magazine e.g Ramsey Noah, Desmond Eliot, Jim Iyke, Omotayo Suleman (me). The husband will get jealous and repent.
Re: My Husband Stares At Fine Girls Right In My Presence by Digital(f): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2012
Tnks to evryone that makes a meaningful contribution, i think that tit for that one is the best.
she will keep staring and making good comment on fine guys on tv,neighbour's husband and so

(0) (1) (Reply)

Just Call And Say "I Love You" / How Do You Stop Child(ren) Sucking Their Finger / How Would You React If You Discovered That Your Mum Was A Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.