Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America (176236 Views)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / What Stops Nigeria From Having A Diversity Visa Lottery Program? / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply)

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by kevweflex(m): 2:19pm On May 31, 2023
Hello @seal777! I know you are my set. Still last of the visa lottery for Nigeria until God touches their heart to include Nigeria again. Can we connect?

seal777:
Its exactly 10 years today I relocated from Nigeria to the US through the Visa lottery program, unfortunately our batch was the last one before Nigeria was removed. I won the visa lottery after 17 try.

Took me almost a year to get my foot on the ground. Visited Nigeria a year and half later to check on my family, wife and son, They did joined me over six years ago, I have been in and out of Nigeria five times till date...…..wish I could make it every year but with children its a bit difficult.

One good decision I took was to start and complete my retirement home in Nigeria before my family joined me, much more easier as financial responsibility is huge now. I have had two more children since they arrive, its now a family of five with three sons.

Its a rare privilege to which I will eternally be grateful to God...….Lastly I have missed Nigeria every single day for the last 10 years and always looking forward to the day I will return back if opportunity present itself or when my children are fully grown.

Wishing everyone dreams come true.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Spanishmilf(m): 4:23pm On May 31, 2023
GBOrx:
good evening,i am new to this platform and have a fe questions to ask.if anyone could assist,
i was in the states as a kid in the 70s till early 80s,i have a social security number.Does that in any way assist in the process of immigration to the states? If it does,what do i need to do or whom do i contact in this regard.
thank you
are you in the state?

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply)

Lies Of Nigerians Living In America / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.