Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Milan Derby - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Milan Derby (836 Views)

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 / Inter Coach Jose Mourinho: ‘we Would Have Won Milan Derby With Seven Men’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Milan Derby by giddy(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2006
What's your take on the match between Ac Milan and Inter Milan?
Re: Milan Derby by owo(m): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2006
Inter 2- Milan 1

Inter are hungry for victory after the villareal 'disgrace' and the attendant assaults and some bit of soul searching.

Milan are just trying to get into resurgent mode, but they are not yet up to speed.
Re: Milan Derby by salehm(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2006
INTER 3 MILAN 1
Re: Milan Derby by c0dec(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2006
the biggest derby in the world.

inter are under massive pressure to win this but inter fans don't give a sh*t. all inter hopes were on the CL and the team blew. inter fans are not even going to support their team tonight in protest of their lacklustre performance against villareal.

milan on the other hand are only playing for pride and want to get revenge for their losing to inter earlier this season. and milan still have hopes of the scudetto now that my team, juve, have been fucking up recently (5 games without a win).

my prediction. milan will win simply because they are mentally superior to inter.
Re: Milan Derby by Akolawole(m): 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2006
c0dec:

the biggest derby in the world.

Really!
Re: Milan Derby by c0dec(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2006
told ya. milan won. inter sucks. they should fire mancini and get a better coach.
Re: Milan Derby by sage(m): 3:27am On Apr 16, 2006
c0dec:

told ya. milan won. inter sucks. they should fire mancini and get a better coach.

grin grin grin We thank God for you Codec. At least you're for real now.

Forza MIlan grin grin

@Akolawole

YEAH THE WORLD"S BIGGEST DERBY

people should watch other leagues apart from the EPL
Re: Milan Derby by lordimpaq(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2006
i bet he's happy knowing that he predicted rightly,

all u juve fans,
Re: Milan Derby by c0dec(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2006
sage:

grin grin grin We thank God for you Codec. At least you're for real now.

Forza MIlan grin grin

i'm not on your side guy. i'm just disappointed with inter.

(1) (Reply)

Nigel De Jong Dropped By Holland Following Hatem Ben Arfa Tackle / Real Lose To Barca Again! -letter To God / Messi Vs Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.