Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

HELP: Computer Engineering Handout With Networking - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HELP: Computer Engineering Handout With Networking (3559 Views)

Computer Science And Computer Engineering. Which One Is More Better To Study? / Help - Computer Handout (pdf Format) / I Need A Project Topic For Computer Engineering Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: Computer Engineering Handout With Networking by Onyewarri(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2012
Pls, i want a computer engineering with networking handout for a computer training class ASAP. anybody that can help should call me on 07066960704. pls i need it before saturday.
Re: HELP: Computer Engineering Handout With Networking by ekpriobong(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2012
Get google to help.
Re: HELP: Computer Engineering Handout With Networking by Onyewarri(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2012
i tried it . it was a waste of time. do u know any site i can try?
Re: HELP: Computer Engineering Handout With Networking by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2012
I have some materials on Computer engineering..
All together (different category) is more than 300 pages.

But na sell we self dey sell am oo°°°°°
inbox me caricapapaya01@gmail.com
or
caricapapaya02@gmail.com

and let me know if you're paying or free grin grin
Re: HELP: Computer Engineering Handout With Networking by Maleeq(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2012
Onyewarri: Pls, i want a computer engineering with networking handout for a computer training class ASAP. anybody that can help should call me on 07066960704. pls i need it before saturday.
Question: Are you the TRAINER or the TRAINEE?
If its the former, you aren't ready...cancel the training and get yourself prepped up first. If its the latter, why are you bothered with a handout?
Re: HELP: Computer Engineering Handout With Networking by tessyade: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
Maleeq:
Question: Are you the TRAINER or the TRAINEE?
If its the former, you aren't ready...cancel the training and get yourself prepped up first. If its the latter, why are you bothered with a handout?
I so love this. You just said my mind.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Acer Aspire 4738Z Laptop (black) / Free Zain Browsing On Computer / Efficient Ways To Reset Forgotten Windows 7 Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.