Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? (22644 Views)

Muslims and Christians Unite Against Terrorism in Pakistan / How True Muslims Fight The 'Unbelievers' In Jihad? / The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by IYANGBALI: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2012
Abeg stop hiding my post,the truth must be told biko
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by orelove4liff: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2012
I lov dis educativ thread and i greet all d alphas and pastors in d house.pls can sum1 tel me why God sent so many prophets which is nw causin confusion among human beings?and is God himself religious? I knw God must hav knwn d consequences of sendin so many prophets b4 sendin dem.i also want to say dat both d holy books contradit demselves if u read dem very well.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by coogar: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2012
orelove4liff: I lov dis educativ thread and i greet all d alphas and pastors in d house.pls can sum1 tel me why God sent so many prophets which is nw causin confusion among human beings?and is God himself religious? I knw God must hav knwn d consequences of sendin so many prophets b4 sendin dem.i also want to say dat both d holy books contradit demselves if u read dem very well.

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by oradee: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2012
oradee:

also, Pls ask if any Muslim here on NL has ever killed for islam and did it give him any gratification or sense of peace?
ask if he/she wld do it again.
Ask if he truly believes that a blood stained hand of an innocent life wld permit him paradise.
Ask him why its Mo he fights for and not Allah.
Ask him if its Mo who created the paradise or if its Allah...
Ask the female suicide bombers or killers if they wld be given any virgin husbands (and how many) if they kill for Mo and not Allah...to many freaking Q's we hope to get answers to cos no matter what religion ur worshiping,u need to know why ur worshiping it and how realistic and sensible their doctrines are (both christian and moslem)

Its obvious Maclatunji saw this post but chose to not answer cos he really has nothing to say to its defense...

I was hoping other more learned and passionate muslims here cld enlighten others on the above questions...i have more Q's but ill take 'em step by step!
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by ksmartdope(m): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2012
dorox:
Mohammed was a fighter, he ordered men into battle to defend and expand his new religion/empire while Jesus shunned the politics of his day and told his followers not pick up the sword.
From this brief summary of Jesus and Mohhamed, you can see that a true immitator or" mohhamedian" can easily become rabidly violent when provoked, while a true immitator of Jesus or christian is not expected to be violent when provoked.
you are so much right, I like what u said
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by sunny4christ(m): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
peckers:
who told you that christian prophet is alive? jesus tasted death before he raise from death, what will you said about Elijah who taste no death?
if ur mo is a prophet den stop fighting 4 him.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by nagoma(m): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
nagoma: If the Christian God has a son then who is his wife? I am sure he has one , as it will be most ungodly to have a son out of wedlock.

Waiting for answers.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Sweetnecta: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
@Jasi7:
by Jasi7: 12:15am

Sweetnecta: @Omo Alata: This is ironic. The irony of it all is that the Christian Bibles say that God of the Christians in Trinity was killed by hanging. Omo Alata, was that "arm" too weak or cant save Himself? Jesus prepared for war in the same way they say Nidal of US army prepared for his last war; he sold all his belongings [Jesus told his disciples to sell all their belongings [your cloaks are the last of your belongings to dispose off, unless you wanna go about nu.de in a religious community. Thats a no no unless you wanna die].

@plappville: unless you admit that corinthians writer is the another comforter tell the disciples what they knew not during the time of Jesus, the above verse does not count. it is absolutely irrelevant.

they did not survive for all men to see them. you as a woman did not see a single one of them. Heck. Jesus said "you vipers". You need more to know that some men were not loved but hated by Jesus "Fools" Jesus was reported to have said, thought he had earlier condemned people who say "fools" to hell.

and the God that didn't have anyone to fight for Him was hung on a tree [Paul said he was a cursed soul]. Allah says dialogue with with them in wisdom and in a way that is noble/decent. If I show you that from the Quran, will you accept Islam, while i show you from the Bible that The God that does not hate evildoers by their deeds does not exist and the one who does not have strong fighters to follow him will get crushed by hanging?

who is dis ....r u so silly nd dumb dat u cnt do a simple analysis of both sides...y r u defendin d muslims now huh,ure just too daft to b a prsn
my user name is up there. i am neither silly nor dumb. i have done good and fair analysis of both sides for many many decades that i am satisfied that my choice of Islam is the right one. i am a muslim and i do speak of Islam, defending it in absolute truth. my defense of Islam comes from my soul and my heart accepts it.

oh Jasi7. Why are you angry or pretending to be?

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Godsword1: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
when u see a 10 year old child fighting 4 his/her father, it may be becos the father is a cripple or 2 weak to fight the battle 4 him self rmmba, a friend of a thief is always a.........(abokin barawo, se ma barawo ne)
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by zakson4real(m): 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
i wnt all d xrtian in Nairaland, dat do Insult Islam, 2 hlp me answer dis qstions nd b sincer 2 ur self. if nt i wil cut ur Bible 4 u, wen u ar rong. Qstion no (1) whc bible or in whc chapte Jesus said,iam d son of God. Qstion (2) wer dd he (Jesus R.A) said worship me. (3) i wnt all of u 2 cut d verse dat Chrstian wer ask 2 go 2 church on sunday. Nd lastly wer dd dey ryt trinity in Bible.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by zakson4real(m): 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
oradee:

Its obvious Maclatunji saw this post but chose to not answer cos he really has nothing to say to its defense...

I was hoping other more learned and passionate muslims here cld enlighten others on the above questions...i have more Q's but ill take 'em step by step!
. If u insulst Islam in any way Insha Allah i wil kil.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by maclatunji: 12:00am On Oct 05, 2012
oradee:

No, I didn't read your post and no I don't have to answer any of your questions either. tongue
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by JIMPAUL: 12:16am On Oct 05, 2012
Christain beleive in PEACE, Fighting or violent is not in our holy bible
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by italo: 10:13am On Oct 05, 2012
Millions of Muslims are enraged at the movie that portrayed Mohammed negatively. I haven't heard one of them challenge the veracity of the way he was portrayed. The movie was made based on actual texts from the Quran, Hadiths and other authoritative Islamic books and writings. Perhaps that explains why they are killing. If the claims made in the movie were lies and totally unfounded, it would be easy to just shrug it off as inconsequential. Could they be enraged because the truth is bitter? I wonder. Why are they not angry about those who wrote the Hadiths and Islamic books? I wonder.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by maclatunji: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
italo: Millions of Muslims are enraged at the movie that portrayed Mohammed negatively. I haven't heard one of them challenge the veracity of the way he was portrayed. The movie was made based on actual texts from the Quran, Hadiths and other authoritative Islamic books and writings. Perhaps that explains why they are killing. If the claims made in the movie were lies and totally unfounded, it would be easy to just shrug it off as inconsequential. Could they be enraged because the truth is bitter? I wonder. Why are they not angry about those who wrote the Hadiths and Islamic books? I wonder.

Your ignorance is quite shocking.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by italo: 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
maclatunji:

Your ignorance is quite shocking.

It's the easy thing to do. Take a swipe (since you can't kill now) at the person making allegations, without actually saying anything to disprove the allegations.

It's exactly what I was talking about.

It wasn't the movie makers that portrayed the prophet negatively, it was the prophet that lived negatively - according to the Quran and Hadiths.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by maclatunji: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2012
italo:

It's the easy thing to do. Take a swipe (since you can't kill now) at the person making allegations, without actually saying anything to disprove the allegations.

It's exactly what I was talking about.

It wasn't the movie makers that portrayed the prophet negatively, it was the prophet that lived negatively - according to the Quran and Hadiths.

Really! Your submission is quite something, not even the Pope would say such. There's no need to engage people like you. In your heart, you really do believe you're intelligent. Unfortunately, the reverse is what you display.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Awagbiji: 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
I don't support killing and maiming for political, hatered, ethnicity etc.
Islam and Christianity are different religion with different believe and teaching.
So Muslims are different from Christian in practice.
Muslims respect their God, Prophets, Holy Books etc but christian dont and can never.
There must be mutual understanding and respect for religion tolerance.
If people respect laws of nation then religion norm should be respected.
How can you compare people who take their parents and family so esteemed and people that do not.
If you abuse your parents I cannot.
If somebody abuse and beat your parents and you feel they should fight on their own and you did nothing. In Yoruba custom that child is bastard untill proven otherwise.
Physical and verbal assault can both killed and should be equally punished.
No Holy books support freedom of speech, if no what of evil word.
Let us give peace a chance nobody knows who may be next victims.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by maclatunji: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
Awagbiji: I don't support killing and maiming for political, hatered, ethnicity etc.
Islam and Christianity are different religion with different believe and teaching.
Muslims respect their God, Prophets, Holy Books etc but christian dont and can never.
How can you compare people who take their parents and family so esteemed and people that do not.
If somebody abuse and beat your parents and you feel they should fight on their own and you did nothing. In Yoruba custom that child is bastard untill proven otherwise.

Interesting points and presentation.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by italo: 5:45am On Oct 06, 2012
Awagbiji: I don't support killing and maiming for political, hatered, ethnicity etc.

Then you must be a non-muslim.

Awagbiji: Islam and Christianity are different religion with different believe and teaching.

Who is this 'their God' and how do they show respect to him? By killing his other children? We Christians respect the Almighty God by loving him and all his creation.

Awagbiji:

There is mutual understanding. Muslims understand Christians and vice-versa. But there cannot be "mutual" respect for tolerance because Muslims have never been tolerant. What religious norm should be respected? We should respect the fact that they want us all bombed to pieces because we are Christians? We should respect that?

Awagbiji: How can you compare people who take their parents and family so esteemed and people that do not.

So in order to show respect for your father, if your father's son insults your father, what would you do? We Christians would lovingly correct him if he is willing to listen and pray for him too, especially if he isn't listening. What would muslims do? They would kill their father's son.

Now, who respects the Father?
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by maclatunji: 6:48am On Oct 06, 2012
@Italo, LOL. I don't have to start addressing your puny claims. You haven't studied the Qur'an and the Hadith independently. All you have done is to go to antiIslamic websites and sources to try and reinforce your petty up-Jesus (AS) mentality. Google each of your so called points and see them adequately destroyed by different Muslims. Why would I want to repeat the process with you with your obviously limited knowledge and understanding? I find your misplaced confidence quite cute though.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by italo: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2012
maclatunji: @Italo, LOL. I don't have to start addressing your puny claims. You haven't studied the Qur'an and the Hadith independently. All you have done is to go to antiIslamic websites and sources to try and reinforce your petty up-Jesus (AS) mentality. Google each of your so called points and see them adequately destroyed by different Muslims. Why would I want to repeat the process with you with your obviously limited knowledge and understanding? I find your misplaced confidence quite cute though.

Ok. You have nothing worthwhile to say on this issue. Point taken.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by adamsalman(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2012
The Muslims stand against the blasphemy of GOD & the Prophet based on Divine injunctions, As could also b found in the Bible;-
LEVITICUS 24:10-16 ". . . There in d camp, ds man quareld wt d Isrealite. During d quarel he cursed God, so they took hm 2 Moses, put him under guard and wait 4 d Lord 2 tell dem wat 2 do wt hm. The Lord said 2 Moses 'Take d man out of d camp, evry1 who heard hm curse shall put hs hands on d man's head 2 testifz dat he is guily and den d whole comunty shal stone hm 2 death. Then tell d ppl of Isreal dat ANYONE WHO CURSES GOD MUST SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCE AND BE STONED TO DEATH, any Isrealite an any 4reiner living in Isreal who curses d Lord shall b stoned 2 death by d comunity".
Also LEV.24:23, 1KINGS 21:10.etc.
BUT so un4tunate, out of HYPOCRISY, COWARDICE & LUST 4 ds WORLD; the Profe§ional Christian propagandsts, ignorantly&dogmaticaly claim ds 2 b "Old Testament, Mosaic Law" there4 outdatd. Bt always refers 2 oldtestment in dia daily service in d Church 2 establish d faith.Can u take an outdatd medicine?
Morover, did Jesus mentñ in any verses of d New Testament dat d Old Testament is outdatd or did he authenticate d it?
THE OLD TESTAMENT IS NOT OUTDATED ACCORDNG TO JESUS CHRIST,
MATHEW 5:17-19 "Think not that I hav com 2 dstroy d law or d prophets, I am not come 2 dstroy bt 2 fulfill, for verily I say un2 u, till heavn & earth pass, one jot or one litle shal in no wise pass frm d law, till all b fulfild. Whosever there4 shall break one of there least commandments (laws), and shall teach men so, he shall b called d least in d kindom of heaven, but who so ever shal do & teach dem, d same shall b calld great in Kingdom of heavn".
Why cant u b objectv& open-minded, ask urself, is d God of Jesus Christ difrent 4rm d God of Moses,Abraham,Joshua,Samuel &other prophet mentnd in d Bible? Or d God has changd "For I am d Lord ur God and I do not change"(MALAKI 3:6)
If u Christians are selectv in abiding by God's comandments in d Bible, spare Islam & d Muslims of ur blasphemy & dstructv criticism.The Muslims stand against the blasphemy of GOD & the Prophet based on Divine injunctions, As could also b found in the Bible;-
LEVITICUS 24:10-16 ". . . There in d camp, ds man quareld wt d Isrealite. During d quarel he cursed God, so they took hm 2 Moses, put him under guard and wait 4 d Lord 2 tell dem wat 2 do wt hm. The Lord said 2 Moses 'Take d man out of d camp, evry1 who heard hm curse shall put hs hands on d man's head 2 testifz dat he is guily and den d whole comunty shal stone hm 2 death. Then tell d ppl of Isreal dat ANYONE WHO CURSES GOD MUST SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCE AND BE STONED TO DEATH, any Isrealite an any 4reiner living in Isreal who curses d Lord shall b stoned 2 death by d comunity".
Also LEV.24:23, 1KINGS 21:10.etc.
BUT so un4tunate, out of HYPOCRISY, COWARDICE & LUST 4 ds WORLD; the Profe§ional Christian propagandsts, ignorantly&dogmaticaly claim ds 2 b "Old Testament, Mosaic Law" there4 outdatd. Bt always refers 2 oldtestment in dia daily service in d Church 2 establish d faith.Can u take an outdatd medicine?
Morover, did Jesus mentñ in any verses of d New Testament dat d Old Testament is outdatd or did he authenticate d it?
THE OLD TESTAMENT IS NOT OUTDATED ACCORDNG TO JESUS CHRIST,
MATHEW 5:17-19 "Think not that I hav com 2 dstroy d law or d prophets, I am not come 2 dstroy bt 2 fulfill, for verily I say un2 u, till heavn & earth pass, one jot or one litle shal in no wise pass frm d law, till all b fulfild. Whosever there4 shall break one of there least commandments (laws), and shall teach men so, he shall b called d least in d kindom of heaven, but who so ever shal do & teach dem, d same shall b calld great in Kingdom of heavn".
Why cant u b objectv& open-minded, ask urself, is d God of Jesus Christ difrent 4rm d God of Moses,Abraham,Joshua,Samuel &other prophet mentnd in d Bible? Or d God has changd "For I am d Lord ur God and I do not change"(MALAKI 3:6)
If u Christians are selectv in abiding by God's comandments in d Bible, spare Islam & d Muslims of ur blasphemy & dstructv criticism

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him / 10 Things Good Husbands Avoid / Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe &

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.