Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? (22642 Views)

Muslims and Christians Unite Against Terrorism in Pakistan / How True Muslims Fight The 'Unbelievers' In Jihad? / The God Of Jews And Christians Gave His Reason For Sending Revelation To Arabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by peckers: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
i think islam lack a word called "illiteracy idea", because Education means giving intellectual, moral and social instruction, and they lack all this three things which means they are illiterate,checkout....... human being that lack this is known as animal
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by peckers: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2012
ndukwejoe: Christians prophet is alive he can speak for himself.
who told you that christian prophet is alive? jesus tasted death before he raise from death, what will you said about Elijah who taste no death?
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by tintingz(m): 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2012
emmatok:
And did God or anyone told you when the end Will come?
Why spinning the fact about the deportation, when more are still been deported.
Jesus is Yahweh he suppose to know the last hour. . .Lol and where did you hear that more are still deported when hajj flight is ongoing right now. . .read news ok
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Jungleprince1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2012
F00028:

that's not true! he told his disciples to acquire weapons. sell their garments even. he only abandoned the idea of armed resistance when he finally came face to face with his enemies and realised he was outnumbered!
-mark. 14:43

really, dont you guys ever read the bible yourselves? undecided

read well, i mean you should read to understand and stop misquotin
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by desirel: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
vedaxcool:

The same way that god fought for his "son" on the cross right?

The same way He mandated the Jews to stone all blasphemers?

The same way He fought for the children of Isreal In their battles with the philistiens?

The same way that god passed the cup over Jesus head that Jesus thanked him by saying why have you forsaken me?

Abi which kind of protection be that?

Aren't better off thinking before you post rather than ranting . . .

As I've said: i don't have to defend Him; but is good that you are interested on knowing Him. keep going, you are on the right way, only in different time(old testament). we moved in the grace time(new testament)that's why we dont fight for Him.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2012
maclatunji:

The implication of the bolded is that God actually has other "children". I would love to have their names because you are beginning to tantalize my taste buds!
I mean the very first creation of God Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd every other thing created was created through Jesus.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by nagoma(m): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
tobechi74:

each tym i hear MUSLIM and christian GOD, i am confusd. We both worshp d same one God in difrent ways 2ru difrent mediums

Christians have 3 Gods and Muslims have only one. I thi k the Muslims are envious of that- may explain some of the problems.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by vedaxcool(m): 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
desirel:

As I've said: i don't have to defend Him; but is good that you are interested on knowing Him. keep going, you are on the right way, only in different time(old testament). we moved in the grace time(new testament)that's why we dont fight for Him.

so mean the God of Isreal could n't defend himself during the times before the new testament? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by nagoma(m): 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2012
If the Christian God has a son then who is his wife? I am sure he has one , as it will be most ungodly to have a son out of wedlock.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Sweetnecta: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
@blink182:
by blink182(m): 10:21pm

maclatunji:

The implication of the bolded is that God actually has other "children". I would love to have their names because you are beginning to tantalize my taste buds!

I mean the very first creation of God Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd every other thing created was created through Jesus.
as to the bold, could you explain how the Creator will create everything else through the first thing He created? shouldn't creation be easier at least not more difficult to the Creator if the first thing was not difficult more than a mere command "Be"?

@nogoma:
by nagoma(m): 10:57pm

tobechi74:

each tym i hear MUSLIM and christian GOD, i am confusd. We both worshp d same one God in difrent ways 2ru difrent mediums

Christians have 3 Gods and Muslims have only one. I thi k the Muslims are envious of that- may explain some of the problems.
nagoma says its the number that the muslims are envious about. 3 is better than 1 is what you are saying. in the case of God, it is the reverse in number and 1 God covers all. At least that what we know about Allah. other "God"s may be different; multiple, physical representation, tribal and even co-equal. This is why Islam is a radical monotheistic: God is Complete and He is One without partner.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Sweetnecta: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
@blink182:
by blink182(m): 10:21pm

maclatunji:

as to the bold, could you explain how the Creator will create everything else through the first thing He created? shouldn't creation be easier at least not more difficult to the Creator if the first thing was not difficult more than a mere command "Be"?

i hope you are not saying that He labored very much to create the first thing created and took the easy route, a new way to create other things by going through the first thing created?

@nogoma:
by nagoma(m): 10:57pm

tobechi74:

nagoma says its the number that the muslims are envious about. 3 is better than 1 is what you are saying. in the case of God, it is the reverse in number and 1 God covers all. At least that what we know about Allah. other "God"s may be different; multiple, physical representation, tribal and even co-equal. This is why Islam is a radical monotheistic: God is Complete and He is One without partner.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by eminex(m): 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2012
nagoma: Christians are tired and chritian Ty has been secularized and the zionists have neutralized it. You can deny Jesus now but you can't deny the holocaust or you will be jailed. As recently as early 1900s the blasphemy laws were acive in Europe and inquisition going on. Say anything sounding contrary to the church and you are arrested and you face inquisition and you and your family are tortured to death. Horrible way of killing incude piercing the head with spiked iron rods , burning and dismemberment of limbs. Please google and read about Christian blasphemy laws and the inquisition. The scientist Galeleo was sentenced to death because he said the world was round thus contradicting the bible. I think ignorant Muslims need to be educated to ignore such provocations. But the best would be for all the major world communities and groupings to realize what institution is of value to others and avoid insulting it, if peaceful coexistence is the objective. I sometime think that inciting conflict is the objective.

u say gallileo contradicted d bible by sayin dat d earth is round. & wot does d bible say, dat d earth is flat? The bible itself accordin to Isaiah 40:22 says d earth is circle or spherical. So wot is d contradiction dere? Do ur research b4 makin posts lik dis.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by eminex(m): 12:00am On Oct 04, 2012
kenlash1: [b][/b]

I beg to disagree wif u totally. U cannot be forced to believe in any God. God ll neva allow u to kill anoda to preach his gospel. What is wrong is wrong. A man makes a muvi criticizing a prophet nd u start killing nd destroying properties instead of bringing facts to d table to dispute d muvi maker. U just proved that what d man said is true. We all strive to make heaven or paradise as u may call it does it nt sound fallacious dt u'd kill to make heaven?

I totally agree wit u. I knw dere re so many gud muslim fellows but I'll say dat som out dere & even here in NL who shows sentiments in favour of dis killings though they dont engage in it & while claimin otherwise re cold heart accomplices.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Jasi7(m): 12:15am On Oct 04, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Omo Alata: This is ironic. The irony of it all is that the Christian Bibles say that God of the Christians in Trinity was killed by hanging. Omo Alata, was that "arm" too weak or cant save Himself? Jesus prepared for war in the same way they say Nidal of US army prepared for his last war; he sold all his belongings [Jesus told his disciples to sell all their belongings [your cloaks are the last of your belongings to dispose off, unless you wanna go about nu.de in a religious community. Thats a no no unless you wanna die].

@plappville: unless you admit that corinthians writer is the another comforter tell the disciples what they knew not during the time of Jesus, the above verse does not count. it is absolutely irrelevant.

they did not survive for all men to see them. you as a woman did not see a single one of them. Heck. Jesus said "you vipers". You need more to know that some men were not loved but hated by Jesus "Fools" Jesus was reported to have said, thought he had earlier condemned people who say "fools" to hell.

and the God that didn't have anyone to fight for Him was hung on a tree [Paul said he was a cursed soul]. Allah says dialogue with with them in wisdom and in a way that is noble/decent. If I show you that from the Quran, will you accept Islam, while i show you from the Bible that The God that does not hate evildoers by their deeds does not exist and the one who does not have strong fighters to follow him will get crushed by hanging?
who is dis idiot....r u so stupid nd dumb dat u cnt do a simple analysis of both sides...y r u defendin d muslims now huh,ure just too daft to b a prsn
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by toygod2: 12:58am On Oct 04, 2012
religion finx
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Ndipe(m): 2:29am On Oct 04, 2012
tobechi74:

No we dont. Allah and Jehovah are different. Jehovah declares Jesus Christ to be His only Son while Allah dismises the divinity of Jesus Christ. So what does that tell you?
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Oti4truth: 4:02am On Oct 04, 2012
plappville: 1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

If God weakness is stronger than Men then why should man fight for God? Christians are not disputers, they are to:

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." ( John 13:34-35)

The Muslims believe fighting/disputing is the best and only way they can defend thier faith, they are taught to do so.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things." This is a proof of none existance of thier god, He cannot fight for ITself.
The word Fight in the above quoted verse of the GLORIOUS QUR'AN does not mean to engage in physical combat with anybody but to struggle in the cause of your religion. That same AYAT (2:244)can be best interpreted as: "And STRUGGLE in the Way of Allâh and know that Allâh is All-Hearer, All-Knower". However, what would U say about Christianity and the CRUSADE? Also, AMERICA + ISRAEL intersecting PALESTINE? My candid advice for U guys is to be THINKING TWICE before U open your Mouth, because 2nd Thoughts are always be the best.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Oti4truth: 4:38am On Oct 04, 2012
Donphilly: Can somebody honestly shed some light why muslims would kill, fight and defend their prophet while the christians would only pray and ask God to defend himself.

With protests and unrest around the world caused by a film, cartons and other trivialities; muslims are always quick to anger with violent response in defense of their faith.

I would very much want to know why the two religion differ so much in their approach to negative or contrary issues against them.
Be logical in any message u are passing across. Okay? Thus, ur post should be: Can somebody honestly shed some light why SOME Muslims would kill, fight and defend their prophet while SOME Christians would only ask God to defend Himself.
Yet, u are still not correct with ur post. Nevertheless, Christians kill Muslims and so do Muslims. Examples are: (1) I just remembered that AKHWAT AKWOP gave fulanis 7days to leave Southern Kaduna a week ago:

https://www.nairaland.com/956317/akhwat-akwop-gives-7-days

AKHWAT AKWOP is a Christian militant group.

It seems there is more to this attack, and the reprisals.

(2)Find Out!:
wow! I understand d anger. But pls let us try to answer some questions HONESTLY & SINCERELY:
1) Is the ordinary muslim guy in the north in support of bokoharam & their atrocitieshuh
2) Do you really think bokoharam gives a damn if 100 mosques are burnt & 500 muslims are killedhuh?
*bear in mind that their deadliest strike yet in Kano killed both muslims & xtians, aside from muslims they've murdered/assasinated, including the brother of their founder, & more recently, a retired DIG & his aides*
3) Have muslims not come out to denounce the bokoharam menacehuh
4) How many muslims, either ur friends, or on the media have supported boko haram's continuous destruction of churches & killingshuh(tho i agree some extremists are abound especially on anonymous forums like this)
5) Is the government living up to expectation in tackling this menacehuh *pls remember the huge budgetary allocation for defence*
6) We agree xtians are angry,& they have every right to be, but is killing muslims (they are humans too) who may even be sympathising with them & burning mosques going to solve the problemhuh?
7) A man who kills an innocent & defenceless man because he believes his religion asked him to do so; & a man who kills an innocent and defenceless man because of someone else's crime.
Is dere any difference between the two menhuh?
Please, no insults. Let us analyze this issues objectively & unite against our common enemy - the evil people among us who are bent on exploiting religion & tribe to cause hate within the land. Its not easy to identify & locate them, yes, but that is where our task should begin. Muslims and Christians are not enemies. I will never stop stressing this.

(3) http://saharareporters.com/news-page/christian-militants-southern-kaduna-threaten-fulani-herdsmen-give-seven-days-evacuation-no?page=4

Therefore, who is fooling who. Though, My Religion (ISLAM) does permits anybody to kill or to be killed. Simple.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Ayoobscom(m): 4:54am On Oct 04, 2012
Btw two women the real mother of the baby will cry protest at the point where the baby is to be killed but the fake mother will ok it....
A Muslim will protest and defend it's values..Islam is our true baby
moreso..maybe Jesus would ve still been alive if there was a people to protest defend him...but look it was not Jesus that was crucified

It's only rational that a man defends that which he values...and sometimes he does it humanly/violently

God is more interested in who started the fight than who won the fight

Islam is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by ask4truth(f): 6:55am On Oct 04, 2012
Good day All.
I start by this in response to your post along side to those empty brain xtians that talk any how regarding ISLAM.

Firstly, an all muslims r mandated to forgive when they are touched in all aspects. When the religion of Islam is put to xtians humuliation we r not mandated to sit and watch like fools saying our creator will defend it. Y cant xtians sit back @ home and say the lord will bring them food?

Secondly, i wanna chip this into your memories you xtians pls follow it and understand me clearly before u start what u knw how 2 do best (talking anyhow) ''Holy Jihad of Christian Crusaders''. To a sincerere ignorant xtians, his/her defintiation of CRUSADE is SPIRITUAL REVIVALs but Nay! NO! The true meaning is (recovery by xtians of holy lands from muslims) longman English Dictionary.

Here are some jihad verses in the bible to support my claims

But for those enemies of mine who did not want me for their king, bring them here and SLAUTHER THEM IN MY PRESENCE: (LUKE19:27 NEB1967 Ed)

Q:Y did biblical jesus did not say God should fight for his self?

Do not thing i come to bring peace to the world. No i did not come to bring peace but a SWORD. (mathew 10:34 GNB 89ed)
Q: where is the gospel of peace u xtians claim?

I came to set the earth on fire, and how i wish it were already kindle! (luke 12:49 GNB 89ed)

Warning!!!!
NO old testement or new testement.
Complaint pls.

While ''Biblical Jesus'' came to put fire on earth, Muhammad came as a mercy to all mankind (Q21:107)

While ''biblical Jesus'' order the killing of his rejecters, Muhammad called those dat challenge him to dialogue (Q3:64 and Q16:125)

Biblical Jesus is indeed not the REAL JESUS. For real jesus has same qualities with muhammad.

Can any xtian tell me that those biblical verses exist not in the bible?

When u goto Luke 22:35-38 u will c biblical preparation for Jihad. Indeed i did not bring other biblical verses that r more dangerous cos i want to c d response to this little piece.

Islam is the only religion of peace.
But u might be confuse with d current spade of unrising. This is due to some elements among xtians and jew that r misinterpreting islam and trying all their best to paint it black.

But i tell u they r wasting their time
Inspite of the fact that we muslim fight in the cause of Islam, Allah has already promise to protect his religion himself. At the same time given us mandate to try our best @ our own level to protect it too.

Finally i call all xtians here to Islam before is too late for you.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by wisestfool: 7:40am On Oct 04, 2012
THIS THREAD IS A COMPLETE RUBBISH,
WHY THE CHRISTIANS LIKE TO LOOK FOR MUSLIMS' TROUBLE,
EVEN JESUS IS A MUSLIM. AND HE DOESN'T PRACTICES ANY CHRISTIANITY. (THAT'S WHY WE HAVE MANY TYPES OF CHURCHES TODAY)
WHO'S DZ STUPID PERSON THAT POSTED THIS KIND OF THINGS,,

GOD 4GIVE YOUR PEOPLE.

CHRISTIANS ARE CALLING FOR WAR!!!!
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by talk2me006(m): 8:11am On Oct 04, 2012
vedaxcool: As expected some christians play the irrevocable dullard.

What does leviticus says about blasphemy against God? Stone them to death.
Why did he give such instruction when he could have struck them with thunder?

Why did Yaweh provoke david to go number Isreal?
When he could have number them himself?.

Why did Yaweh send moses to free children of Isreal from Egypt? When he could have done it himself?

All the battle Isreal engage time to time on the instance of Yaweh, we wonder why he relied on them to fight his war?

When Jesus disguised as a garden (clearly to be hidden from Jews) we wonder why didn't God just made him invisible to his enemies. And if you consider him God, then your gardening god must be exceptionally weak, don't u think?

The above are just few instances of your ideas, now we ask using the logic you guys claimed isn't the god you worship entirely weak. Pls a simple yes or no would do.
D main problem of christian is that they dont read and research bible by themselve. they only follow their pastor.
Christians, open ur eyes and ear
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by talk2me006(m): 8:16am On Oct 04, 2012
vedaxcool: As expected some christians play the irrevocable dullard.

What does leviticus says about blasphemy against God? Stone them to death.
Why did he give such instruction when he could have struck them with thunder?

Why did Yaweh provoke david to go number Isreal?
When he could have number them himself?.

Why did Yaweh send moses to free children of Isreal from Egypt? When he could have done it himself?

All the battle Isreal engage time to time on the instance of Yaweh, we wonder why he relied on them to fight his war?

When Jesus disguised as a garden (clearly to be hidden from Jews) we wonder why didn't God just made him invisible to his enemies. And if you consider him God, then your gardening god must be exceptionally weak, don't u think?

The above are just few instances of your ideas, now we ask using the logic you guys claimed isn't the god you worship entirely weak. Pls a simple yes or no would do.
D main problem of christian is that they dont read and research bible by themselve. they only follow their pastor like goat.
Christians, open ur eyes and ear
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by capsogiga(m): 8:35am On Oct 04, 2012
ADOLF HITLER WAS A CHRISTIAN. HE KILLED 6,000,000 JEWS FOR BETRAYING JESUS.

POL POT WAS A BUDDHIST. HE KILLED MORE THAN 2,000,000 BUDDHIST.

EZZA VS EZZILO= IBO CHRISTIANS KILLING IBO CHRISTIANS

UMULERI VS AGULERI= IBO CHRISTIANS KILLING IBO CHRISTIANS

IFE VS MODAKEKE= YORUBA CHRISTIANS/ MUSLIMS KILLING THEMSELVES

YANDABA VS YANTAURI= HAUSA MUSLIMS KILLING THEMSELVES

ANDERS BEHRING BREIVIK, A CHRISTIAN, KILLED 69 CHRISTIANS

NOW WHICH OF THE ABOVE IS NOT TRUE?

WHEREVER THERE IS INJUSTICE, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE BLOODSHED
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Barristerlaw(m): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2012
Reyginus: Islam is still evolving. Though from the look of things, it's closer to extinction than evolution.
This position is in all ramification against the known facts and history of the growth of islam in the world.Research has shown that notwithstanding the persecution against the religion,its growth in Europe and other parts of the world is unimaginable to the people of other religions.Notwithstanding massive use of the press and internet to malign islam and prophet muhammed,the religion is growing in a geometric progression.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2012
plappville: 1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

If God weakness is stronger than Men then why should man fight for God? Christians are not disputers, they are to:

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." ( John 13:34-35)

The Muslims believe fighting/disputing is the best and only way they can defend thier faith, they are taught to do so.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things." This is a proof of none existance of thier god, He cannot fight for ITself.
so u mean ur God is sometimes foolish...u don't even have respect for ur God..na wa o
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by kurga(m): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2012
If the muslims use the kind of zeal they use to kill to preach peace, I have no doubt they would be envied. But I have to say, violence will not help their course. They've been doing it for centuries to no avail. I just wonder when they will introduce logic into that religion
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by leenu11: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2012
Much ado about the imaginaries angry angry angry
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Ozichim(m): 9:48am On Oct 04, 2012
ask4truth: Good day All.
I start by this in response to your post along side to those empty brain xtians that talk any how regarding ISLAM.

Firstly, an all muslims r mandated to forgive when they are touched in all aspects. When the religion of Islam is put to xtians humuliation we r not mandated to sit and watch like fools saying our creator will defend it. Y cant xtians sit back @ home and say the lord will bring them food?

Secondly, i wanna chip this into your memories you xtians pls follow it and understand me clearly before u start what u knw how 2 do best (talking anyhow) ''Holy Jihad of Christian Crusaders''. To a sincerere ignorant xtians, his/her defintiation of CRUSADE is SPIRITUAL REVIVALs but Nay! NO! The true meaning is (recovery by xtians of holy lands from muslims) longman English Dictionary.

Here are some jihad verses in the bible to support my claims

But for those enemies of mine who did not want me for their king, bring them here and SLAUTHER THEM IN MY PRESENCE: (LUKE19:27 NEB1967 Ed)

Q:Y did biblical jesus did not say God should fight for his self?

Do not thing i come to bring peace to the world. No i did not come to bring peace but a SWORD. (mathew 10:34 GNB 89ed)
Q: where is the gospel of peace u xtians claim?

I came to set the earth on fire, and how i wish it were already kindle! (luke 12:49 GNB 89ed)

Warning!!!!
NO old testement or new testement.
Complaint pls.

While ''Biblical Jesus'' came to put fire on earth, Muhammad came as a mercy to all mankind (Q21:107)

While ''biblical Jesus'' order the killing of his rejecters, Muhammad called those dat challenge him to dialogue (Q3:64 and Q16:125)

Biblical Jesus is indeed not the REAL JESUS. For real jesus has same qualities with muhammad.

Can any xtian tell me that those biblical verses exist not in the bible?

When u goto Luke 22:35-38 u will c biblical preparation for Jihad. Indeed i did not bring other biblical verses that r more dangerous cos i want to c d response to this little piece.

Islam is the only religion of peace.
But u might be confuse with d current spade of unrising. This is due to some elements among xtians and jew that r misinterpreting islam and trying all their best to paint it black.

But i tell u they r wasting their time
Inspite of the fact that we muslim fight in the cause of Islam, Allah has already promise to protect his religion himself. At the same time given us mandate to try our best @ our own level to protect it too.

Finally i call all xtians here to Islam before is too late for you.

Thank you.
Why not be serius, When Jesus said he came to bring son against father, dauther against mother, etc He was just telling us all that after now that there will be pesecution and misunderstanding duo to peoples faith. He(Jesus) already knew that Satan will try to stop his disciples etc.

I won't like to dwell much in this direction, but we know that God is all knowing and and cannot be questioned as he created everything.
Now, based on this; God's instruction must be obeyed. Hence there is need to confirm and re-confirm the true God.

So my question to all muslems/Islam is; What has Mohamed done to prove that the true God is talking to Him or what has Alah/Mohamed done on earth to prove that he made everything and should be obeyed or trusted?
I need examples as they are recorded in the Koran. not the Bible. Also the evident that it realy happened.
As I said do not mention anything from the Bible.
Re: Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont? by Networkmaster(m): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2012
I actually don't understand the Muslims, do they have commandment like 10 commandment of the Christians?
If so, what good those the commandment teaches? I believe, thou shall not kill should be in their commandment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Return Of Prophet Isa (jesus) Peace Be Upon Him / 10 Things Good Husbands Avoid / Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe &

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.