Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Peace Corps Of Nigeria What Is Your View About Them - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peace Corps Of Nigeria What Is Your View About Them (18267 Views)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Elites Community Initiative (corps) Of Nigeria (ECI) / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria What Is Your View About Them by swaggaprince(m): 2:44am On Sep 27, 2012
PCN recently started recruitment process in edo state and we were asked to pay 1,000 naira for the form,but what I heard from a reliable source is that we would also need to pay for training kit and uniform after we have been screened and shortlisted,any one with useful information about this body and how they function and how their payroll is like,besides do they have a future in Nigeria.useful info will be highly appreciated.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria What Is Your View About Them by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 27, 2012
Everything is all about risk. You remember, civil defence started in the same way..

Besides, a thread on this is available..you can search.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria What Is Your View About Them by olumaxi(m): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2012
they did dsame in lagos too..and my friend involved paid upto 30k..though they were campd after many months of waitin,but they r stil athome now waitn for employmnt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria What Is Your View About Them by swaggaprince(m): 8:31am On Sep 27, 2012
acidosis™:
Everything is all about risk. You remember, civil defence started in the same way..

Besides, a thread on this is available..you can search.
I have tried searching for the thread but there seems to be nothing of much importance in the one I found,what I really want to know is has the federal govt.taken over the body yet or they still operate on their own?
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria What Is Your View About Them by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2012
according to a source: they are on their own for now but early NEXT YEAR, the F.G may take over.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria What Is Your View About Them by swaggaprince(m): 10:08am On Sep 27, 2012
acidosis™:
according to a source: they are on their own for now but early NEXT YEAR, the F.G may take over.
heard the FG proposed to take over on the 1st of oct dnt know hw true it is though
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria What Is Your View About Them by merit1988(f): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
A clear case if "he who laughs last,laughs best". Its victory at last for them

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Direct Sales Agent / Customer Care Job Vacancy At UNC Enterprises / Sterlingbank Recruiting Social Media Interns, graduates and undergraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.