Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,371 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State (18987 Views)

Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) / The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles / Pictures Of The Flood In Makurdi, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by Johnthentic: 6:26am On Sep 27, 2012
The township of Udaba-Ephei in Etsako Central LGA of Edo state is totally submerged by floods. ERA field officers told SaharaReporters that several residents are displaced.

Millions of Nigerians have been displaced by flooding that continues ravage various parts of the country.
Environmental Rights Action field officers Babawale Obayanju and Rita Iyke_Uwaka are taking testimonies of victims of the latest flood.

Photo Credit: Environmental Rights Action/Friends of the Earth, Nigeria (ERA/FOEN)

Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by Johnthentic: 6:29am On Sep 27, 2012
more pics

Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by Johnthentic: 6:39am On Sep 27, 2012
more pics loading

Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by Johnthentic: 6:42am On Sep 27, 2012
more pics

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by Johnthentic: 6:48am On Sep 27, 2012
more of the pictures

Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by Johnthentic: 6:50am On Sep 27, 2012
pics

Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by killuminati(m): 7:05am On Sep 27, 2012
Na wa Ooo, see ghetto....

Naija I hail Ooo!
Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by Johnthentic: 7:50am On Sep 27, 2012
admin to the pronfpage
Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by ujukala: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2012
Good gracious!
Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by Holalehkan(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2012
Nawa oo so na wetin dem dey call flood be dis.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 27, 2012
Make all these Edo and Lokoja people go find fish gills chuke inside their mouth...
Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by beqs101(f): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2012
Lord have mercy.. It is well
Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by miteolu(m): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2012
Flood Celebration
Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by bestower: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2012
i think this is reality pls not photoshop
Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by 27naira(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2012
A clear example of how a technical decision taken in another country affects another country. All these happened just because Cameroon released water from her Dams.
Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2012
My project topic and research this year was on flood, this thing called flood is terrible. Lord help us.
Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by Afam4eva(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2012
THis is serious...
Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 27, 2012
While our president is in New York attending to God knows what,people's houses and belongings are being submerged.what the fucck is happening? Who are the people responsible to take action? Where the hell is NEMA? What is the NASS doing to curb the situation? What a hell of a country! angry
Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by DANILSA(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2012
MY DEEPEST EMPATHY GOES OUT TO ALL THOSE AFFECTED BY THIS DISASTER undecided cry embarassed lipsrsealed angry
Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 27, 2012
Funny...
Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by pyyxxaro: 9:12am On Sep 27, 2012
i hope this doesn't affect the price of GARRI in the country shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by Dreyl(m): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2012
Dis FLOOD is really terible.
Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by Johnthentic: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2012
jamb 2013 click the link below
Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by bestower: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2012
God be our saviour and guide us thru this hard times...
Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by slimojas89(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2012
Drock4christ: Funny...
Oga, e no funny o..If u dey there, no be this one wey u dey talk so o smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by tchaik(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2012
pyyxxaro: i hope this doesn't affect the price of GARRI in the country shocked lipsrsealed

It surely does; even Rice too
Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by callydon(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2012
See waste of property.
What is d govt doing abt dis?
Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by stepo707: 9:18am On Sep 27, 2012
Naija we hail thee oh. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by Yujin(m): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2012
Did you see what I saw in the second-to-the-last pix? Seems the man was saying 'no shaking, I dey kamkpe'. Lol.
On a more serious note: This is a nigeria-wide disaster and as such shouldn't be treated as a minor case. I feel sorry for the victims. Chickenpox has already claimed lives in the ragtag camps around Estako. Wisdom should tell those communities around river niger bank down to the atlantic ocean to evacuate because it is just a matter of time. Sorry to those affected and may God deliver the innocent.
Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by bright007(f): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2012
A Boat Inspection Office (B.I.O) should immediately be cited at Edo state to issue DIVERS LICENCE to proficient divers.
School of swimming should be established with courses such as dirty-water swimming,mud-water diving etc;successful students should be awarded B.Sc swimming.

Lest I forget,this place is not for sale.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by 001solar(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2012
berem: While our president is in New York attending to God knows what,people's houses and belongings are being submerged.what the fucck is happening? Who are the people responsible to take action? Where the hell is NEMA? What is the NASS doing to curb the situation? What a hell of a country! angry
hello se na uncle Jona go come helep dem park dere kiaya 4 dem house I beg make think now waitin dey hapen self
Re: Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State by remmyton(f): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2012
cameroon should be held responsible for all these flood madness, just see how people suffer for another man madness. Chei, abeg, God come help we country Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests / Bukola Saraki Inspects Federal Projects In His Senatorial District / Okorocha Inaugurates Paramilitary Outfit To Combat Drugs In Imo State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.