Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:56 PM

Biafra Group Insist On November 5 Declaration Of Independence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Group Insist On November 5 Declaration Of Independence (1094 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / CCT Adjourns Saraki’s Trial To November 5 / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Group Insist On November 5 Declaration Of Independence by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 27, 2012
The Biafra Zionist Movement
(BZM) has restated its
determination to go ahead with
the November 5 declaration of a
Republic of Biafra. It has also
called on the Igbos and
politicians from the South East to
forget about the 2015
presidential bid as it would no
longer be necessary. The group
advised the apex Igbo socio-
cultural Organization, Ohanaeze
Ndigbo to concentrate on how to
recover Igbo territories ceded to
Rivers, Delta and Kogi States
rather than pursuing shadows.
National secretary of BZM Nweke
M. Nweke told reporters in Enugu
that as long as the BZM was
concerned, the Ohanaeze
members had not shown
enough commitment to the
interest of the Igbo ethnic
nationality in Nigeria. Nweke
expressed regrets that Ohanaeze
could not take one stand on the
continued relegation of the Igbo
in Nigeria and had failed to unite
the leaders in the zone for the
people to make a political
headway. “
They should drop this talk about
the 2015 presidency and
concentrate on how to reclaim
our brothers and sisters in
Rivers, Delta and Kogi states.
“This is important now because
these people that were enticed
into believing that they are not
Igbos will not forgive us in future
when the chips are down.” The
organization which has reserved
November 5 for the re-
declaration of the sovereign state
of Biafra said there was no going
back on that date.
He hinted that their leader, Mr.
Ben Onwuka who is now in the
United States canvassing for
support, would be back soon for
the “epoch making occasion.” It
is the belief of the group that the
United States must fully be
involved for Biafra to be
actualized.
The group’s leader while in the
US, would liaise with United
States-based Biafra groups such
as Biafra Foundation and Biafra
Government in Exile (BGI) on the
November 5 re-declaration. The
group praised the Nigerian
security for the way they related
with them, adding that that was
informed by their matured
approach to their cause.
Re: Biafra Group Insist On November 5 Declaration Of Independence by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 27, 2012
hail Biafra
Re: Biafra Group Insist On November 5 Declaration Of Independence by gidiMonsta(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2012
These Biafrans are real comedians sha...Biafra zionist movement ke? Do you even know the meaning of Zionism??
Re: Biafra Group Insist On November 5 Declaration Of Independence by EkoAtlantic: 9:35am On Sep 27, 2012
These people haven't learn grin

Re: Biafra Group Insist On November 5 Declaration Of Independence by Demdem(m): 9:36am On Sep 27, 2012
These thugs must be crushed the same way evil boko is currently being crushed.
Re: Biafra Group Insist On November 5 Declaration Of Independence by gidiMonsta(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2012
Demdem: These thugs must be crushed the same way evil boko is currently being crushed.

Definitely.

Maybe Nov. 5 is when we roll the JTF tanks into Alaigbo. Enough of the biafra BS.
Re: Biafra Group Insist On November 5 Declaration Of Independence by slimming: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2012
God help them o.
Re: Biafra Group Insist On November 5 Declaration Of Independence by hardniola(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
let them go enuf of this noise of
biafra.i which i had d power free dem
plssssssssss. Answer ur papa name.
Re: Biafra Group Insist On November 5 Declaration Of Independence by ajuyah22(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2012
bunch of dreamers.
Re: Biafra Group Insist On November 5 Declaration Of Independence by chosen04(f): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2012
gidiMonsta: These Biafrans are real comedians sha...Biafra zionist movement ke? Do you even know the meaning of Zionism??

So what has the meaning of ZIONISM got to do actualising the land of the rising sun?

Haters to hell.

HAIL BIAFRA.
Re: Biafra Group Insist On November 5 Declaration Of Independence by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2012
Eko Atlantic: These people haven't learn grin
when the captivity of zion shall be set free, they shal be lyke people dreaming dreams
Re: Biafra Group Insist On November 5 Declaration Of Independence by gidiMonsta(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
chosen04:

So what has the meaning of ZIONISM got to do actualising the land of the rising sun?

Haters to hell.

HAIL BIAFRA.

How me i wan sabi that one? No be una dey call am Biafran Zionist movement? What's zionist about your shitty movement sef?
Re: Biafra Group Insist On November 5 Declaration Of Independence by T9ksy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2012
gidiMonsta:

How me i wan sabi that one? No be una dey call am Biafran Zionist movement? What's zionist about your shitty movement sef?

@ bolded, that's a $64,000 question o!..........lol. Anyone care to proffer an answer?

hardniola: let them go enuf of this noise of
biafra.i which i had d power free dem
plssssssssss. Answer ur papa name.

Abi ojare!!! And good riddiance too!!!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Governor Of Koggi State Had An Accident In Lokoja / 2015: Jonathan Must Hand Over To Buhari / What Has GEJ Done For The South-South (Niger Delta) Region in Particular.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.