Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:24 AM

What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? (3501 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2012
There's this girl i have been seeing for sometime now and she happens to be very special to me.....i love her so much.
But the problem is that i don't have any ideas on how to make her feel special and loved....you know make her have a nice and romantic time; which i feel she has been lacking with me.
I don't want to ask google cos they will only give me ideas that are unrealistic for a Nigerian man to do.
Therefore, I want advice from fellow nlanders.
So guys, what is the most romantic thing you've ever done with your partner?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2012
karaoke which she beat me in rock, watched titanic and gave her a shoulder to cry on, played scrabble and stole her big letters while she stole my blanks, skinnny dipping at the river then later I cooked Indomie that was so pepperish she chewed a full cabbage under 2 mins grin. wrapped it up with some old pictures of me and her, teased each other then slept in the couch angry

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2012
Kissing by the beach when there is a full moon is the closest thing to heaven.....bliss
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by Tos87(m): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2012
Watching BEN 10 cartoon together.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by 190theclown: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2012
I bought her 200naira Glo recharge card undecided
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by baggy4luv(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
I set exam for her.i became the invigilator
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by saintvc(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2012
We were doing slapin competition. I slap her wile she slapd me. D first to say I QUIT. wil lie on d bed wile d winer wil b on top durin sseexx
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by Andrew3(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2012
DO to her what she or no one has done to her = take her to chinese restaurant to taste some frogs.

Take her where she has never visited = Take her to maiduguri and show her some bokos. angry angry angry angry
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by goofie: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2012
look for a quiet park and take her der. take a blanket, snacks and drinks and have a romantic picnic
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2012
Romantic thing abii? I dey come
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by Mynd44: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2012
Go star gazing with her or bird watching.
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
Bathe together, cook together, go 4 a swim in d pool, see a movie together(at home or cinema), let her lie down with her legs on ur laps, cut each other's nails. These are just some of the things I do with her. Hope it helps...smiley
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2012
Maria-G:
Kissing by the beach when there is a full moon is the closest thing to heaven.....bliss

sweet memories.. never knew you remember all we did. . .oh dear! sweet sweet memories. . .
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by kokoA(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
Take her out to your naighbour's backyard for a shyte together.. Its very romantic squarting and shyting together and being scared that someone will bump into you guys.. Oh! What a romantic act..
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
kokoA: Take her out to your naighbour's backyard for a shyte together.. Its very romantic squarting and shyting together and being scared that someone will bump into you guys.. Oh! What a romantic act..

you sure say u don reach 18? grin grin
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by Mynd44: 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2012
kokoA: Take her out to your naighbour's backyard for a shyte together.. Its very romantic squarting and shyting together and being scared that someone will bump into you guys.. Oh! What a romantic act..
That's disgusting
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by kokoA(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
joeydozzy:

you sure say u don reach 18? grin grin
yes! grin I don pass 20 sef.
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by Jbgurl: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2012
grin grin grin
190-the-clown:
jeez lmfao
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by 190theclown: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by cindyrella(f): 1:10am On Sep 28, 2012
Dancing and kissing in the rain. So lomantic grin
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by 190theclown: 1:11am On Sep 28, 2012
^You don finally dey crace grin
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by cindyrella(f): 1:20am On Sep 28, 2012
^I crace reach u? grin
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 28, 2012
Maria-G:
Your beautiful and u think likewise can we meet
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by Mynd44: 6:20am On Sep 28, 2012
cindyrella: Dancing and kissing in the rain. So lomantic grin
Lol
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by uglything: 9:12am On Sep 28, 2012
Watch a really scary/horror movie with her or any other activity of that nature, such as a going on a roller-coaster ride.......just make sure it's a really scary thing, and then when she is scared.....this is where you take charge now and create a very strong romantic connection between you two.....hold her tightly close and comfort her, giving her a strong sense of relieve, comfort and safety in your arms.
She won't look at you the same way again.
This works like magic trust me......and it doesn't get more romantic than this.
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2012
Mehn, after reading all these, i guess am even more romantic than most of y'all. Lol
@uglything, i love that ur formula....i might just give it a try
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by MrsChima(f): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2012
Uphold our daily farting contest.
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by dabrake(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2012
She's a chelsea fan. I'm a gunner. We decided to watch today's game. . . Her team won mine:-(:-(
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by Mynd44: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2012
dabrake: She's a chelsea fan. I'm a gunner. We decided to watch today's game. . . Her team won mine:-(:-(
Pele
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2012
190-the-clown:
Ok, now I see why slimyem and abiL rejected you undecided
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2012
::Andrew:::
DO to her what she or no one has done to her = take her to chinese restaurant to taste some frogs.

Take her where she has never visited = Take her to maiduguri and show her some bokos. angry angry angry angry

F9

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Ladies!!: How To Love A Man / Can You Marry A Woman Without A Vagina / How A Nairilander I Instalted Almost Key Me (shoking Pitures Inside)t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.