Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Official NL FIFA 13 Thread - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Official NL FIFA 13 Thread (17683 Views)

Fifa 13 For Pc..pls Help Is Urgently Needed / FIFA 13 WORLD CUP TOURNAMENT ON PS3 AND XBOX(PRIZE $20,000) / FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by pharuk: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2012
Can’t really understand...
If only you know the time, effort and creativity that goes into developing a game, you will think twice before you jailbreak and rub developers from their creativity.
Imagine if u are the one that finally gets the cure to aids, next day your family or friend sell your formula to rival companies that makes billions and you are still stuck in miserable poverty.
Ever wonder why Apple and Samsung are constantly in battle over patent infringement.

I love the game and I support it by buying it
get2abbey:

Bros why u dey fail my hand now....i say google PSN HACK or beta still Fuckpsn and get educated

Sony ban my a$$$..... grin grin grin
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by montelik(m): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
omafones:

My Guy, FIFA 13 has been in Nigeria since Friday the 28th Sept (the day of worldwide release)both PS3 & Xbox on ground now.

Call 08033068085
email info@omagames.com
or visit us at 30 Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi, Lagos

Warri no dey carry last

www.omagames.com

Do you have for PC?
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by trag3dy: 4:11am On Oct 04, 2012
The best football game is fifa, I'm loving this great game, its graphics, performance and features, fifa 13 es very good. I just found out how to get free FIFA 13 Full from Origin Generator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydjT-YR6bwg
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Ehisod(m): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2012
monkeysmoke:
PSN hack still doesn't give you the opportunity to play online with your jailbreak tongue tongue
The fact still remains that jailbreak users still can't experience the fun in online game.

Besides PSN hack only happened last year's April and its been fixed by Sony so its a thing of the past tongue tongue .

Ever experienced COD or BF3 online before? No am sure.
The fun online is just beyond what you can think of.

Guy forget online play with wetin? My etisalat 3gb data na him I go waste throw way for online gaming, I sure say one gaming session go zap my data allowance finish one time.
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Okijajuju1(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2012
Ehisod:

Guy forget online play with wetin? My etisalat 3gb data na him I go waste throw way for online gaming, I sure say one gaming session go zap my data allowance finish one time.

Listen.. If you have never played games like COD and co online, then I wonder what you are doing with a Play Station 3 or X-Box console.. You might as well stick to SEGA mega Drive 2

2 Likes

Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by get2abbey(m): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2012
Okija_juju:

[b]Listen.. [color=#990000]If you have never played games like COD and co online, then I wonder what you are doing with a Play Station 3 or X-Box console.. You might as well stick to SEGA mega Drive 2

Bros the guy has a point o!

online gaming is not so popular in naija.....slow internet speed, expensive data plan etc, u know now grin
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by get2abbey(m): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2012
pharuk: Can’t really understand...
If only you know the time, effort and creativity that goes into developing a game, you will think twice before you jailbreak and rub developers from their creativity.
Imagine if u are the one that finally gets the cure to aids, next day your family or friend sell your formula to rival companies that makes billions and you are still stuck in miserable poverty.
Ever wonder why Apple and Samsung are constantly in battle over patent infringement.

I love the game and I support it by buying it

guy relax now, na fight...ok here is our popular slogan "we dont support piracy, if you like the game please buy it to support the developer"

Happy now grin
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Okijajuju1(m): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2012
get2abbey:

online gaming is not so popular in naija.....slow internet speed, expensive data plan etc, u know now grin

I know that Online Goaming is not popular especially because to the cost of internet and the speed as well.. BUT like I said, if you never play online games, then there really is no need owning a PS3 or X-Box 360 console.. The experience is out of this world..
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by get2abbey(m): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2012
Okija_juju:

I know that Online Goaming is not popular especially because to the cost of internet and the speed as well.. BUT like I said, if you never play online games, then there really is no need owning a PS3 or X-Box 360 console.. The experience is out of this world..

so u dey use style they yab us wey no dey too play online abi grin.......if we catch u cool
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Okijajuju1(m): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2012
get2abbey:

so u dey use style they yab us wey no dey too play online abi grin.......if we catch u cool

Bros just try am one night!! Start around 2:30 for midnight!! Na that time signal dey yapka.. Even free night call people sef go don sleep.. I go advice make you try Call Of Duty (Mordern Warfare).. My guy, you fit madt!! You go start to carry your TV and Console go cyber cafe to play game.. I swear..

4 Likes

Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by get2abbey(m): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2012
Okija_juju:

Bros just try am one night!! Start around 2:30 for midnight!! Na that time signal dey yapka.. Even free night call people sef go don sleep.. I go advice make you try Call Of Duty (Mordern Warfare).. My guy, you fit madt!! You go start to carry your TV and Console go cyber cafe to play game.. I swear..

grin grin grin grin grin grin......bad guy
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by monkeysmoke(m): 9:48am On Oct 04, 2012
Okija_juju:

lmao
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by monkeysmoke(m): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2012
get2abbey:

You dey right but Swift 4g Network get data plan wey dey offer 5gb for 3500 naira per month. So e realy make sense for online gaming.....
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Nemidav(m): 9:33am On Oct 05, 2012
Pls guys help o!,i need fifa 13 ntsc u/c 4 xbox360 in 9ja,whr cn i get it??nd hw much?
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Whalewale(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2012
Anyone on Xbox here (lets play FIFA 12 online)

TachyonicMoth66
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by ladoski: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
i got fifa 13 avaiable in naija

www.urcorna.com
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by otosa(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
sly boggie: Any one interested in FIFa 13,got one for sale 4 13k
Call 07064465547 for more info.
if the game get pass code I will pay you 10k cash. gbabeskky. shocked shocked
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by otosa(m): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
monkeysmoke:
You dey right but Swift 4g Network get data plan wey dey offer 5gb for 3500 naira per month. So e realy make sense for online gaming.....
am using ETISALAT and is good. you can add me (theotosa)on easport.com
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by otosa(m): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
get2abbey:

My guy try it today to play online, believe, you would like offline game anymore. is like someone that has laptop without being connected to internet.

1 Like

Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by moonraker(m): 7:11am On Oct 10, 2012
Finally figured out how to turn

fifa 13 PC control into fifa 08..

I was almost losing my mind over

the whole control thingy.

As for gameplay, well it fifa... what more do you expect!!!

Legacy defending is a mess!!! red cards are now in abundance for me.

this only happens when i am leading a game!!!! Infact, everything is a mess

but i still love fifa becos well, take a look PES, it isnt any better!!!
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by honeric01(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
Someone should tell me where to download the patch from, too many bugs on the PC own. angry angry
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Dauchman(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2012
Okija_juju:

Mate I disagree with you. Nothing beats you and ur mates drinking and playing fifa, cod or any multiplayer games with loads of banter and every1 taking a piss at d best player. And the gals watching as d boiz make a mess of demselves and wondering wen will dese boiz grow up but they still end up loving us.

1 Like

Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by smoove8448: 1:26am On Oct 22, 2012
Pes13 is total garbage, fifa rules. P.S who in Nigeria plays online. Need a modern warfare recruit.
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by oakinwunmi1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2012
fifa 13 ...jeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz!!!!!!!!! So freaking sexy...d total dribbles...ball movement...d faces...d texture, gameplay....d ai...up fifa13...rules!!!
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by moonraker(m): 4:44am On Oct 23, 2012
anyone notice the bug in fifa 13 PC_

Where all the players names are ruddy??

EA, Fix this shit
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by honeric01(m): 6:31am On Oct 23, 2012
moonraker: anyone notice the bug in fifa 13 PC_

Where all the players names are ruddy??

EA, Fix this shit

It's tiring! embarassed
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by get2abbey(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
oakinwunmi1: fifa 13 ...jeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz!!!!!!!!! So freaking sexy...d total dribbles...ball movement...d faces...d texture, gameplay....d ai...up fifa13...rules!!!

but one major flaw I noticed is "passes(80%) dont go where you want them to even after adjusting pass assistance"
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by smoove8448: 7:19am On Oct 26, 2012
get2abbey:

but one major flaw I noticed is "passes(80%) dont go where you want them to even after adjusting pass assistance"
use a dual shock pad, and try to b accustomed with d analog cuz it super sensitive
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by ritchboy(m): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2012
get2abbey:

Was seriously hoping they'd fix that, it's ridiculous isn't it? PES is still light years ahead of FIFA in that regard.

Blimey, International Superstar Soccer Deluxe on SNES has better pass-accuracy than FIFA 13, it's a fcking disgrace! cheesy
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Frostyzone(m): 6:28am On Oct 30, 2012
ritchboy:

Was seriously hoping they'd fix that, it's ridiculous isn't it? PES is still light years ahead of FIFA in that regard.

Blimey, International Superstar Soccer Deluxe on SNES has better pass-accuracy than FIFA 13, it's a fcking disgrace! cheesy
Shut your pie hole. Light years ahead indeed. More like light years behind.

1 Like

Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by oakinwunmi1(m): 2:59am On Nov 07, 2012
u really won't enjoy fifa13 without getting used to d analog control tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here's Why An AAA Nigerian Video Game Title Is Highly Unlikely / Any Football Manager Fans? / Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.