Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Official NL FIFA 13 Thread - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Official NL FIFA 13 Thread (17685 Views)

Fifa 13 For Pc..pls Help Is Urgently Needed / FIFA 13 WORLD CUP TOURNAMENT ON PS3 AND XBOX(PRIZE $20,000) / FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by oakinwunmi1(m): 3:01am On Nov 07, 2012
Frostyzone:
Shut your pie hole. Light years ahead indeed. More like light years behind.

tell 'em, let 'em know grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by dimdim001(m): 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
get2abbey:

its possible if the firmware is below 3.55

i friend just got a new old stock that comes fw 2.72

look for the old stock and you might get one

does ur frnd stil hv dose stocks? i wld like to buy, my ps3 jst got d YLOD...holla me!
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by An0nimus: 6:53am On Nov 14, 2012
Dauchman:

Mate I disagree with you. Nothing beats you and ur mates drinking and playing fifa, cod or any multiplayer games with loads of banter and every1 taking a piss at d best player. And the gals watching as d boiz make a mess of demselves and wondering wen will dese boiz grow up but they still end up loving us.
The question is: Have you played online before? Cos i'm yet to see anyone that has played online say what you just said.

1 Like

Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Dauchman(m): 7:33am On Nov 14, 2012
An0nimus:
The question is: Have you played online before? Cos i'm yet to see anyone that has played online say what you just said.

Its only kids like u without a social life and mate's that play fifa that wld fault what I jst said. Before the advent of online game play, ur mate's were wat made gaming so cool and they are still wat makes it so cool.
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Macrophage(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
Dauchman:

Its only kids like u without a social life and mate's that play fifa that wld fault what I jst said. Before the advent of online game play, ur mate's were wat made gaming so cool and they are still wat makes it so cool.

No need to argue bro. You've got a point but online gaming is surreal. There is a greater variety in style and difficulty of opponents. True, the human component of gaming is lost, but you can add your friends and play online and if you have a headset, you can actually communicate. Online gaming is the ish. Embrace it man grin
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by lalaboi(m): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
Enough arguements. . .

Those of you who play online (Ps3). . come lets play a mini tournament. . . King of FIFA Nairaland. . Kashmi, including you grin make i show you once and for all
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by cheddarking(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
lalaboi: Enough arguements. . .

Those of you who play online (Ps3). . come lets play a mini tournament. . . King of FIFA Nairaland. . Kashmi, including you grin make i show you once and for all

I'm very down

Add Cheddarking on PSN
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by dimdim001(m): 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
guys, do u fink one can use mtn's connection to play online and get a decent play, any1 tried it?...and can i use a fone wit wifi hotspot to share my connection wit my ps3 to use to play online?
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by dimdim001(m): 12:06am On Nov 15, 2012
Can pple who hav playd online giv an estimate of hw much data is used per hour, and also the game dey tested it wit. Thanks
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by moonraker(m): 12:13am On Nov 15, 2012
Apparently, i was updated yesterday to fifa 13 1.2

It removes the names from the players jerseys and puts

shows the proper names when the ball is passed to a player.

The pitch has also changed. its more artificial than natural but

it feels smooth.
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by omonla5: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2012
I just installed the pc version of fifa 13 but I can use the popular Ucom pad with it. Can anyone help me out on how to reconfigure the ucom pad to work with the fifa 13
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by lalaboi(m): 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
cheddarking:

I'm very down

Add Cheddarking on PSN

done. . Holla when u wan jegba
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by pharuk: 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
lalaboi:

done. . Holla when u wan jegba

Boiz.. Dont leave me out.
PSN malcolmeter

Awaiting a real challenge
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by smoove8448: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2012
Add me also, biebelef or smoove8448
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by lalaboi(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
smoove8448: Add me also, biebelef or smoove8448
pharuk:

Boiz.. Dont leave me out.
PSN malcolmeter

Awaiting a real challenge

I'll add you muchachos now. . .

Just dealt with Cheddarking . . grin
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2012
FIFA 13 is fun to play. The realest game ever.
My issues with it are.

1. It's so difficult to dribble, to turn and take a shot is also hard especially when playing with the CPU.
2. A pass sometimes goes in totally different direction even when you press the right direction key.
3. Some ridiculous goals can be scored from middle of the pitch because the goalie sometimes fumbles and can't hold the ball.

Apart from that, i'm loving it.
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2012
dimdim001: guys, do u fink one can use mtn's connection to play online and get a decent play, any1 tried it?...and can i use a fone wit wifi hotspot to share my connection wit my ps3 to use to play online?

You can use hotspot from your phone.
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by moonraker(m): 12:43am On Nov 20, 2012
BlueDiva: FIFA 13 is fun to play. The realest game ever.
My issues with it are.

1. It's so difficult to dribble, to turn and take a shot is also hard especially when playing with the CPU.
2. A pass sometimes goes in totally different direction even when you press the right direction key.
3. Some ridiculous goals can be scored from middle of the pitch because the goalie sometimes fumbles and can't hold the ball.

Apart from that, i'm loving it.

You forgot to state the fact that when the CPU is one on one

with your goalie, the goalie will not move at all. In previous

editions, once i press W on my keyboard, the goalie will just

rush out.
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by omonla5: 11:33am On Nov 20, 2012
I've been playing this game on my laptop for a week now, the graphic is good, the commentary is better than PES and the atmosphere is good but I just don't understand the moves at all.
Difficult to dribble pass player
Your player can tackle the opponent (will just be dancing in front of the opponent)
The shooting are so tame and when you press it harder na over the bar.

Maybe its cos am new to it but for now I will continue with my PES 13 till I get accustomed to FIFA
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by pharuk: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
Surprised you guys are talking abt the dribbling.

In my opinion, its the same with fifa 12, one of the coolest features for me is the 3 man free kick, faking and commentary.

there sre some sick moves on youtube, at times its embarassing to watch them but omo... FIFA 13 for life.

Still waiting for the add.

Play Station Network name >>>>> malcolmeter <<<<<
add me
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by lonzo(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
Do you love video games ? Well not just video games, playstation3 FiFA 13. If you do then be a part of the first ever APFON FIFA13 tournament . Dec 8th – Jan 6th , come show your skills and enjoy thrills and frills on FIFA13 .

Venue—–> Eagle club , Adeniran Ogunsanya . Pick up registration forms for just 2000 naira @ E- Center yaba, Talk 2 me boutique outlet, Wiseken bar Gbagada and Apfon office Ikeja.

1st price = $2000 + ps3 console

2nd price = $1000 + ps3 console

3rd price = $500 + ps3 console

There will be loads of consolation prices like fifa 13 cds, control pads and lots more. For more enquiry call

Felix on 08039300773

For Delivery within Lagos , please call felix

This tournament is proudly powered by Sony, Apfon , Indomie,Greatlakes,Beats99.9, Ipublicisenaija and stopnsearch9ja.

DONT MISS IT !!!

Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by binhozie(m): 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hello pips,
I coughed up some hard earned money (14k) to buy FIFA 13. Before I go on, this game is just glorious. Coming from FIFA 12, I think this game is just cool. But I noticed some strange things. I don't know if that's how all FIFA 13 are.
Firstly, there is no more last warning. Like in FIFA 12 where the ref runs towards a foul, pretends to bring out a card but then does the last warning gesture. In fifa 13 its either ref cards you or not, no last warning. And also the celebration camera, it doesn't zoom to my players celebrating a goal, sometimes I don't even see them. Pls is this normal?
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by smoove8448: 3:34am On Dec 08, 2012
Yh its normal, besides there are warnings just depeneds on the refree and the camera zooms in occastionally
binhozie: Hello pips,
I coughed up some hard earned money (14k) to buy FIFA 13. Before I go on, this game is just glorious. Coming from FIFA 12, I think this game is just cool. But I noticed some strange things. I don't know if that's how all FIFA 13 are.
Firstly, there is no more last warning. Like in FIFA 12 where the ref runs towards a foul, pretends to bring out a card but then does the last warning gesture. In fifa 13 its either ref cards you or not, no last warning. And also the celebration camera, it doesn't zoom to my players celebrating a goal, sometimes I don't even see them. Pls is this normal?
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by intudip(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2012
hi yall
am on xbox live with fifa 13...looking for pple to play
holla @ me on gamertag 'intudip419'...lets play
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by morgan2006(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
pl
intudip: hi yall
am on xbox live with fifa 13...looking for pple to play
holla @ me on gamertag 'intudip419'...lets play
pls which network are u using for online gaming?
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by binhozie(m): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2012
Pls how do I play fifa 13 without upgrading the ofw (official firmware) of my Ps3. When my friend whose Ps3 was ofw 3.70 put in his fifa 13 CD, it asked to upgrade and 5 minutes later he was on 4.21. Me I have plans for jailbreaking my Ps3 as I don't think I can if it upgrades to 4.21. So how do I play without having to upgrade?
Re: Official NL FIFA 13 Thread by intudip(m): 6:48am On Dec 19, 2012
morgan2006,
am using etisalat netwrk to play
using a LAN connection to share the internet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here's Why An AAA Nigerian Video Game Title Is Highly Unlikely / Any Football Manager Fans? / Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.