Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. (2404 Views)

Help!!! It'z Me Killing Me Inside / My Advice His greatest undoing. / He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by Amya(f): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2012
Much earlier in the year, my bestie met a german man on dating site. The typical tall, blonde hair and blue eyes Aryan. Very striking man. He works in a company that makes space shuttles and he's well paid and just 34 years old. Over the past few months she'd paid him a visit in germany. They are quite a great match, and love each other so much. They are planning to get married.

Recently she confided in me that her boyfriend always fantasizes of her killing him and making a clean escape, and it was like his biggest turn on because he wasn't particularly the kinky kind of man.

At first, she dismissed it as a light joke and even joined him to create numerous mystery-novel worthy ways of killing him in the most gruesome way and making a clean break without getting caught.

Lately however, she says she's getting really worried that he might actually believe she was really going to murder him and the thought of that alone has intensified the feelings he has for her. Which is really weird. Like he is really pushing to do so.

Few days ago, he told her he was an Indigo child with a strong psychic ability to see the future ( which was confirmed by his family) and he's seen that she'll kill him. But he's accepted it as part of his destiny and she should too.

I told her he was psycho and he might be a serial killer, and that she should run for her dear life. What do you think?
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2012
Until he starts fantasizing about murdering her. . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by Rocktation(f): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2012
shocked The dude's sick! Or he's a prankster that doesn't know when to stop. Death fantasies...what in da...
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by Amya(f): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2012
^^^I totally agree with you
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by Amya(f): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by Amya(f): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Taking turns huh?
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2012
steriods filled lyrics.. dat nigga paranoid!
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by 190theclown: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2012
Tell ur friend 2 return 2nigeria b4 them deport am
Over killin her boyfriend in future undecided
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by omega25red(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2012
German people and their freaky sexual fantasies grin grin

He is trying to get her to sexually dominate him lol
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2012
The same thing T B Joshua said - she'll kill him and make away with his money. . .

1 Like

Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by Rocktation(f): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2012
omega25red: German people and their freaky sexual fantasies grin grin

Like B/D/S/M, huh? Considered that but thought an actual death's a little bit overboard. undecided
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by Amya(f): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2012
omega25red: German people and their freaky sexual fantasies grin grin

Could that really be the point? Sexual dominance?
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by omega25red(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2012
Rocktation:

Like BDSM, huh? Considered that but thought an actual death's a little bit overboard. undecided
It is overboard. undecided

what would you suggest for her to do? I would say she run before she gets framed for murder in a strange land

By the way poster since he saw her killing him, did he tell her how? could it be that the girl is a sexual dynamo and he was just saying you will be the death of me while they a boning?
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by Amya(f): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2012
sexkillz: The same thing T B Joshua said - she'll kill him and make away with his money. . .

He told you personally abi? BTW she's not after his money. She really loves him.
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

It takes only a second before he thinks otherwise. Killing her and making a clean escape.

PS: where are those castigating Cynthia? If your bestie stays in Nigeria, then its worse than i can imagine
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by Rocktation(f): 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
@Omega; Of cos, ruuuuun. It's a no-brainer. I'd advice the same, if she were in her land anyway. cheesy
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by free2ryhme: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
Amya: Much earlier in the year, my bestie met a german man on dating site. The typical tall, blonde hair and blue eyes Aryan. Very striking man. He works in a company that makes space shuttles and he's well paid and just 34 years old. Over the past few months she'd paid him a visit in germany. They are quite a great match, and love each other so much. They are planning to get married.

Recently she confided in me that her boyfriend always fantasizes of her killing him and making a clean escape, and it was like his biggest turn on because he wasn't particularly the kinky kind of man.

At first, she dismissed it as a light joke and even joined him to create numerous mystery-novel worthy ways of killing him in the most gruesome way and making a clean break without getting caught.

Lately however, she says she's getting really worried that he might actually believe she was really going to murder him and the thought of that alone has intensified the feelings he has for her. Which is really weird. Like he is really pushing to do so.

Few days ago, he told her he was an Indigo child with a strong psychic ability to see the future ( which was confirmed by his family) and he's seen that she'll kill him. But he's accepted it as part of his destiny and she should too.

I told her he was psycho and he might be a serial killer, and that she should run for her dear life. What do you think?

'

tell her to kill him ..lol
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by Amya(f): 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2012
omega25red: It is overboard. undecided

what would you suggest for her to do? I would say she run before she gets framed for murder in a strange land

By the way poster since he saw her killing him, did he tell her how? could it be that the girl is a sexual dynamo and he was just saying you will be the death of me while they a boning?

Nah. . .not that. The best for him is her stepping all over him with 6inch spike heels for hours, causing him to bleed profusely till he loses consciousness and dies. If all his bones gets broken in the process, the better. They sometimes discuss this face to face, or via text.

He could go like, "how do you think my head will look after you step on it with rage for 2 hrs?"And she'll give him graphic description of how she'll step on it till it ends up looking like mashed potatoes.
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by saintvc(m): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
He doesnt want u again. He just framed up a story to make u both break up.
He just doesnt knw haw to tel u to leave him
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by Amya(f): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2012
^^^ I highly doubt that is the case.
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by goofie: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2012
these westerners and their emotional issues . let her run before it gets more complicated than it alrdy is
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
The fact that he says he is an 'Indigo child" tells me that she needs to run for her life. Many of these children grew up with psychotic parents who fostered the idea over many years. This man also enjoys masochism shocked. Once she marries him, she will find herself in a mess.
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by Amya(f): 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
FlowerPower: The fact that he says he is an 'Indigo child" tells me that she needs to run for her life. Many of these children grew up with psychotic parents who fostered the idea over many years. This man also enjoys masochism shocked. Once she marries him, she will find herself in a mess.

My thoughts exactly.
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by AzaMontana(f): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2012
Amya: Much earlier in the year, my bestie met a german man on dating site. The typical tall, blonde hair and blue eyes Aryan. Very striking man. He works in a company that makes space shuttles and he's well paid and just 34 years old. Over the past few months she'd paid him a visit in germany. They are quite a great match, and love each other so much. They are planning to get married.

he is mad sister. let your girl run as far as she can coz this dude sounds mad. or she can just make the fantasy come true. Kill the bastard and go as per his wish cool

Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by AzaMontana(f): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2012
he is mad sister. let your girl run as far as she can coz this dude sounds mad. or she can just make the fantasy come true. Kill the bastard and go as per his wish
cool
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
@OP
does your friend knows that murder is a very serious crime?! she better watch out as all the stuff she is saying (or writing down) will be EVIDENCE the day he disappears and people start to say that she killed him (while he probably cool his heels on some paradise island under a new identity and with all the money he embezzled, lol)

1 Like

Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by Amya(f): 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2012
Just did a little research online and from all she told me, I just realized the guy has a severe form of masochism. He enjoys being victimized, intimidated and physically hurt. He doesn't want her to kill him per say, but just him thinking about it gives him so much thrill and excitement. They want to be treated like a slave.

I read it's more prevalent in people who boss people around all day. They fantasize been bossed around.

Thank God this kind of mental illness is not common in Nigeria sha! Persin for hear wiin!
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by omega25red(m): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2012
Amya:

Nah. . .not that. The best for him is her stepping all over him with 6inch spike heels for hours, causing him to bleed profusely till he loses consciousness and dies. If all his bones gets broken in the process, the better. They sometimes discuss this face to face, or via text.

He could go like, "how do you think my head will look after you step on it with rage for 2 hrs?"And she'll give him graphic description of how she'll step on it till it ends up looking like mashed potatoes.
Like i said he wants to be dominated and abused sexually thats what gets him off.

your friend just need to make it clear that she would be willing to satisfy him in that way but she is not into that.
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by Amya(f): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2012
omega25red: Like i said he wants to be dominated and abused sexually thats what gets him off.

your friend just need to make it clear that she would be willing to satisfy him in that way but she is not into that.

So should she still continue with the relationship even though it's a strange one?
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by LordReed(m): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2012
She really is a great match for him if she actually encouraged his demented fantasy.

Consequences! Consequences! No amount of apologies to a murder victim will ever be enough.

She either runs for one of their lives or their sanity.
Re: His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2012
Lord_Reed: She really is a great match for him if she actually encouraged his demented fantasy.

Consequences! Consequences! No amount of apologies to a murder victim will ever be enough.

She either runs for one of their lives or their sanity.

Thank you. Small small, the dude would be having a reversed (him killing her) fantasy. Crazy ppl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Women Mean Whey They Say They Want A "Real Man"? (VIDEO) / Test For The Gals / Guys Can You Buy This For Your Chick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.