Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Request In This Post For Any Application You Want - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Request In This Post For Any Application You Want (3996 Views)

6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER / Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application / Hide Files/folders On Android Phones Without Any Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by MrInfo1(m): 6:03am On Jan 16, 2008
Hey guys if u want any application just write in this post
I will try to give u a link to download it. If anyone has more then
Please keep this thread active and let’s help each other out
With what we found out across the web or through personal discovery.

AIM: This will assist others in not having to post questions all the time
or digging for answers in disparate threads.

thanks.

ok, to begin with, Opera
Opera .jar point your browser to http://mini.opera.com or you Click here
For opera symbian (S60 2nd edition)ver:8.65 [url=http://www.opera.com/download/mobile/?man=Series60-3.x&ver=8.65&heading=S60 3.x Ver:8.65&img=/img/products/mobile/platform/symbian865.gif&extra=]CLICK HERE[/url] . This should normally work on all phones running S60. If you have any of the following phones you should select S60 2.x version of Opera: Nokia 3230, 6260, 6600, 6620, 6630, 6670, 6680, 6681, 6682, 7610, N70, N90, N72, Samsung D710, D720, D730, Panasonic X700.
If you have symbian (S60 3rd edition) [url=http://www.opera.com/download/mobile/?man=Series60-2.x&ver=8.65&heading=S60 2.x Ver:8.65&img=/img/products/mobile/platform/symbian865.gif&extra=]CLICK HERE[/url] you can select the Opera S60 Ver:8.65

Note: Your request should be like:
I need opera mod for Nokia N73
I need Symbian version of mig33 for Nokia N73
ETC,
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by touche(m): 6:37am On Jan 16, 2008
I need a bible and dictionary for a symbian nokia phone.

I need to unlock an i-phone.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by MrInfo1(m): 6:41am On Jan 16, 2008
@ all
Pls read to understand before you post

@ touche

YOu have to drop the phone manufacturer and model undecided
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by touche(m): 6:45am On Jan 16, 2008
Nokia N 95 and Apple i-phone.
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by sect(m): 7:20am On Jan 16, 2008
Touche you can download a complete kjv bible at wap.jolon.org
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by touche(m): 7:33am On Jan 16, 2008
@sect

Thanks. Do I have to log on to the website via my phone to download?
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by MrInfo1(m): 9:17am On Jan 16, 2008
@ sect

Thanks for your contribution

@ touche

The site reads wap so yes you have to log on to the website via your phone to download or if you have the Opera Web Browser for Windows you can view wap sites via it. To make your downloading easiest for you [url=http://www.onthenet.com.au/~jolon/wap/KJV/KJV.jad]click here[/url] for the Go Bible KJV 2.0.1 - Size 1.4MB!!
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by quikengr(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2008
i need a compactible bible for nokia 5200
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by MrInfo1(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2008
@ quikengr

Go Bible KJV 2.0.1 will also work for nokia 5200
[url=http://www.onthenet.com.au/~jolon/wap/KJV/KJV.jad]click here[/url] to get it
Note: File size is 1.4MB
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by semidaraeb(m): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2008
infobaba i need a dictionary for mp phone SE k750i and also an application dat can hide sms d one i have can only hide mms and others files its called MobyExplorer and its not registered so i also need the registration code or how to register it cos it will expire in 10 days time

thanks,
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by quikengr(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2008
thanks infobaba for the Go Bible
but when i try to install it

displaying this error message

"invalid application settings, delete application!"

what do i do?
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by olusho02(m): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2008
Pls which application is it going to work on se k750i
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by topeteadr(m): 9:28am On Jan 17, 2008
olusho 02:

Please which application is it going to work on se k750i
Just tell sect to tell you . . . . . . .
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by sect(m): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2008
Tying infobaba's bible link is better but if it doesn't work,i'm afraid you just av to download it urself at wap.jolon.org
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by topeteadr(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2008
sect:

Tying infobaba's bible link is better but if it doesn't work,i'm afraid you just av to download it yourself at wap.jolon.org
SECT has said it . . . . . . Just do what he stated . . . . .
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by tobs(m): 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2008
wink i need a SIS application,which convert sis application to jar.for my S.E K300i and also,is the bible application compatible wit S.E K300i
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by tobs(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2008
i also need the direct link to download opera 8.65,opera 9.2 and opera mod. . . for NOKIA E65 and also a media player,coz he cant play some videos he downloads from the net.
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by megatainer(m): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2008
Please help, i have a sagem phone with the model my-x8, i have been trying to get connected via GPRS so as to enable me browse the internet but i don't know what else to do. I actually called MTN Customer care line each time they keep on directing me to their website mtnonline.com, product brand, sight and sound, and so on so as to get connected manually but the process of the steps there isn't meant for the type of phone I'm using. please i will like to get the information (the manual configuration) from whosoever that is very willing to help, i will be grateful.
dazzlingpopstar4real@yahoo.com
dazzlingpopstar4real@gmail.com

thanks.
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by megatainer(m): 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2008
please i need bible that is compatible with sagem my-x8
thanks Megatainer
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by honsule(m): 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2008
@info.I just need one thing from.Can you post the link where i can download Black's Law Dictionary.Am waiting earnestly for the link.Thanks
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by MrInfo1(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2008
For the go Bible http://rapidshare.com/files/84690772/infobaba_KJV_Go_Bible-13857.jar.html

or click here

File size: 1500 KB

For Dictionary Open wap.GetJar.com with your mobile -> Quick Download -> enter Quick Download Code 8821
To activate full version please use the following:
Name: free
Key: 587856

For direct download click here
Size: 6067.72 Kb

For review on the dictionary click here
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by ceejay80s(m): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2008
i need a tv application for symbian phones smiley
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by sect(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2008
Semidaraeb i've attached a cracked mobyexplorer below

Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by MrInfo1(m): 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2008
ceejay80s:

What happend to the one you got? don't come here to test me bro
check my reply on this link, you will get your tv application for symbian phone there
Mobile Tv Software

@ all
click here
Works for Symbian S60 3rd edition phones v9.1

User name : infobaba
Pasword: nairaland
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by semidaraeb(m): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2008
@sect thanks i already got a cracked one just by googling it
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by honsule(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2008
@info.Am still waiting for mine o.Hope sai you neva forget me?
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by DualCore1: 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2008
ceejay80s:

Has this dude repented of his technological sins?
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by webemerald(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2008
Ive got a p990i, was wondering if its suitable to watch tv ? if it is, could i get links to the needed software(tv) and instructions on how to set it up.

Thanks.
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by quikengr(m): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2008
my phone is nokia 5200

i downloaded opera mini to it but i cant link up the net wth it

can you nguys help

other applications is the same
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by honsule(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2008
I need application that will enable me watch DVD on a laptop
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by quikengr(m): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2008
I need application that will enable me watch DVD on a laptop

honsule,

if the laptop has a dvd ROM on it, then you can install either power dvd sftware on it or other

i think your window media player can also help

they will all help u
Re: Request In This Post For Any Application You Want by honsule(m): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2008
the laptop is PM window xp.when i inserted a dvd.the laptop display:no software that can enable it play dvd

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want A Phone That Supports Mt4 Forex Platform. / 20 Unbelievable Photos Taken With The Infinix Zero 5 / Pocophone F1 - The Xiaomi $300 Saviour! (REVIEW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.