Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,016 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:32 AM

Strange Beast Killed @ Madonna University..... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strange Beast Killed @ Madonna University..... (2423 Views)

The Plight Of A Madonna University Law Graduate / Madonna University Student....lets Meet Here! / Photo: Demonic Looking Beast Killed In Madonna University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strange Beast Killed @ Madonna University..... by PERFECT2(m): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2012
News making it round the country has thrown parents whose children/wards are in Madonna University into fear as a strange Beast was reportedly killed in the school.
According to reports reaching me from the school hostels, a student informed me that they could not sleep last night in fear of the strange animals.
Adding to the report, another student reported that the Beast were seen three (3) in number. The smaller one was killed, which attracted the bigger animal in revenge.
As i write, students are afraid as most part of the school is covered by bush and no one knows the point of attack.
I use this medium to plead with relevant authorities to intervene, figure out the truth behind this story and take actions where necessary.
Such occurrence also calls for total environmental cleaning of various school campuses in this country. Life is precious and we have to safeguard it.
I hope to get more reports/comments regarding this Beast incidence in Madonna University below. Feel free to comment what you know or ask what you need to know.

Re: Strange Beast Killed @ Madonna University..... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
Must be a GMO experiment escaped from a secret lab around there.
Re: Strange Beast Killed @ Madonna University..... by QSheba: 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
Wtf is this?

(1) (Reply)

Outstanding Professor You've Learnt From And The Institution. / ASUU Unijos Vows To Continue Strike Despite Presidential Directives / GOVT Houses Costlier Than NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.