Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments (74634 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by mrpataki(m): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2007
@ lysaa,
If your husband were to be found in a scam, how will you go about it? The issue here is the he should return the money basic. Holding on to the money is an act of stealing.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by lysaa(f): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2007
@Mr Pataki
what did u say? "he should return the money." How nice of u guys to think that way and i don't have a problem with that but why do u keep saying it here, why don't u send him a letter concerning it? That will show how much u care.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by TV01(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2007
davidylan:

We are trying to expose "holy scam" by forming "spiritual EFCC" in order to catch "spiritual Atikus" masquerading as pastors.

Ah  shocked! I hope you realise what you are up against? Perpertrators of "holy scam" will try and confound "spiritual EFCC" by claiming "spiritual constitutional immunity" aka "Touch not my anointed". Thereby bypassing "spiritual due-process" and the "ecclessiastical rule of law". Works every time!

I'm cracking up. This thread is 2nd only to "Why must my Pastor rake me to fall in the name of deliverance" for overall laugh value  grin!

Ey yah!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by mrpataki(m): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2007
lysaa:

@Mr Pataki
what did u say? "he should return the money." How nice of u guys to think that way and i don't have a problem with that but why do u keep saying it here, why don't u send him a letter concerning it? That will show how much u care.

Personally if I have his email addy, I will send him a mail. But that not withstanding, this is an avenue where even his church members read from Nairaland, and am sure the message will be sent to him.

But to make the issue go personal as you make it to be, smacks off a great level of un- wanted assaults on each other.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by lysaa(f): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2007
go to www.christembssy.org and u'll see a contact. That would be kind of u.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by 4getme1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2007
@lysaa,

Pardon me, but what have you done on a personal level about this matter?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by lysaa(f): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2007
I do not owe u any explanation what i have or haven't done and I didn't say my pastor is guilty so?That is like a draw-back BTW. The church has passed that level long ago, we are in a new era. New things are happening everyday.People are talking but we are moving forward. Come Check this out for yourself.

BELIEVERS LOVEWORLD
NATIONAL YOUTH CONFERENCE LAGOS
                                           with pastor Chris

DATE:                                                   VENUE:
Friday, February 23rd                        The Main Bowl,
saturday, Februaury 24th               National Stadium,
        2007                                             Surulere,
                                                               Lagos.

5pm till dawn, Friday      saturday, 5pm
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by Bolarge(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2007
I got some funny money 2donate(in the neighborhood of #50m) cool.
Don't ask me 'bout d source;
Just bless d work of my hands.lol grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2007
lysaa:

I do not owe u any explanation what i have or haven't done and I didn't say my pastor is guilty so?That is like a draw-back BTW. The church has passed that level long ago, we are in a new era. New things are happening everyday.People are talking but we are moving forward. Come Check this out for yourself.

People have been moving "forward" from time immemorial, the question is whether God is truly moving with them.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by lysaa(f): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2007
@davidylan

Are u asking or making a statement?
, Are u born again I should start asking that question b4 replying from now.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by 4getme1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2007
@lysaa,

lysaa:

I do not owe u any explanation what i have or haven't done and I didn't say my pastor is guilty so?

Right. I didn't demand an explanation either; just wanted to know what you have done in the matter while asking others to write pastor Chris emails.

lysaa:

The church has passed that level long ago, we are in a new era

What level? Your replies are only helping to fuel the suspicion that stolen money is welcome in LoveWorld; otherwise such statements would not be coming from you with respect to this matter.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by MOG(m): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2007
In the midst of all the gist, dont forget the National Youth Conference with Pastor Chris coming up Friday, Saturday 23rd and 24th February at national stadium.
Try not to miss it.
It is worth it.
By the way, I appreciate the excellence the guy represents.
Enough of mediocrity!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2007
lysaa:

@davidylan

Are u asking or making a statement?
, Are u born again I should start asking that question before replying from now.

On what basis are you asking me that question? Your lame defences of the evil that goes on in loveworld is enough reason to ask that question of yourself.

lysaa:

What level? The level that is above spiritual accountability?
What era? A new era of spiritual looting?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by lysaa(f): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2007
@ 4get_me & davidylan

If u guys are learning how to talk and reply post and u think u can start with me, I feel so sorry for u. A born-again christian will not speak those words. U can keep suspecting for all i care but there is one i know that does the job u are doing- he is called the accuser of the brethren.

But if can bring ur suspicions to the Youth prog, you are highly welcome.

Thanks
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by mrpataki(m): 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2007
lysaa:

@ 4get_me & davidylan

If u guys are learning how to talk and reply post and u think u can start with me, I feel so sorry for u. A born-again christian will not speak those words. U can keep suspecting for all i care but there is one i know that does the job u are doing- he is called the accuser of the brethren.

But if can bring your suspicions to the Youth prog, you are highly welcome.
Thanks

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Learning how to talk ke? 4get_me and Davidylan

Come to the Youth program, and be seen as the Agent of the Devil!

Lets call a Spade a Spade, and not an Agricultural Implement!
I will be there for the Program, but not to add the confusion already, but . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2007
lysaa:

@ 4get_me & davidylan

But if can bring your suspicions to the Youth prog, you are highly welcome.

Thanks

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You crack me up madam lysaa, i'm sure even oyakhilome's wife wont defend him any better than you are doing at the moment. You accuse someone falsely when he is innocent not when he arrogantly refuses to be corrected!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by lysaa(f): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2007
oga David u are most welcome! and its a free world for u to be cracked up anytime u hear?

AND REMEMBER, BRING UR FAMILY ALONG OK?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by saintTolu(m): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2007
YOUTH CONFERENCE
Youth conference with pastor chris commence today.All of you are invited.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by saintTolu(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2007
Yemisi77,you are welcome to nairaland
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by saintTolu(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2007
Davidylan,pastor Chris is an extraordinary man of God.I recommend you listen to more of his messages
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by saintTolu(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2007
Bolarge,I hope you are not mocking Pastor Chris,I recomend you listen to more of his tapes.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by saintTolu(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2007
Bolarge,I hope you are not mocking Pastor Chris,I recomend you listen to more of his tapes.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2007
saint Tolu:

Davidylan,pastor Chris is an extraordinary man of God.I recommend you listen to more of his messages

Listening to more of his messages is not the end of the story. Even pastor King preaches messages too.

What happened to the N49m loot passed on as "seed offering"?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by Backslider(m): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2007
let us live men of God alone they will answer to their maker
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by lysaa(f): 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2007
hey guys, who went for the youth conference? heard it was da bomb and all the attendees are ready to explode. could someone fill me in pls, drop it like its hot. I need to be updated.

I heard politicians were present too. WoW=Wonders Of his Word
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by sisimose(f): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2007
when will our people stop worshipping men dressed as ''men of God''? falling mugu spiritually is not a joke cry
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by lysaa(f): 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2007
@ sisimose

whats ur point sis?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by cecegorz(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2007
hey guys,
It's really funny when we leave edifying issues and start devouring and fighting one another, rem phil 4: 4-8, let's think on things that are praiseworthy.
there will always be controversy about leaders because they are the agents of change. and you know people don't always want to change, so they give the leaders a bad name for challenging their status quo.
Tell me, who is the most controversial being ever since creation,it's our lord Jesus Christ of course, his most ardent critics are the religious leaders of his days ( the pharisees and saducees). they said he is evil, that he casts out devil by the power of satan(isn't it funny?) but we all know who he is.
And He told the disciples, 'if they call me evil, know that that will also say the same thing of you' but the issue is that great men are not weighed down by criticisms, rather they are inspired to do greater things.
I was at the NYC at the main bowl of the National stadium, if u missed it, rush for the DVDs, believe me, it will bless your life, even if you never loved the man of God.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by donnie(m): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2007
lysaa:

hey guys, who went for the youth conference? heard it was da bomb and all the attendees are ready to explode. could someone fill me in please, drop it like its hot. I need to be updated.

I heard politicians were present too. WoW=Wonders Of his Word

My Lord! It really was da bomb. I heard words i never heard in all my life. I am yet to fullly digest all those great words.

I will expand to the left and to the right, i am moving foward and nothing can stop me. I will shake my world for Jesus. I'm an agent of change. I'm a Nigerian with a difference!

Thank God i was in that meeting. My life's been changed forever. We were equipped to face the future with boldness and conviction and with full assurance of success.

Yes politicians were present; Prof. Pat Utomi, Deputy Governor of Lagos state, and other political office holders and Aspirants.

Nigeria has won. The plans of the wicked have failed. God has heard our cry, He has lifted our nation from shame and backwardness and he will give us the leader that we deserve come may 29th. Glory to God!

I advice you get the tapes and/ CDs as soon as possible.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by Ferlie(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2007
sisimose:

when will our people stop worshipping men dressed as ''men of God''? falling mugu spiritually is not a joke cry

yOU TALK THIS KAIN THIN - IF YOU WAKE UP and find say your mouth don twist go one side - no say na your own fault o - how u go talk this kain thin?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by donnie(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2007
They'll rather blame their enemies in the village.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Interview/Comments by lysaa(f): 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2007
@ Donnie

yes i'll do that as soon as they are available. Pastor Mary came back a diff Pastor, u could tell from her countenance that she had being with the Lord, not to talk of what went on on her inside, Boy, her words were fire and she took the service to another level as she offered to share some thoughts.

Men, God is so real in our midst. When the Bilble talked about the glory that excelleth, that is were we live. Just the right environment.

This is what i am talking about. . . .

2 Corinthians 3

[b] 1Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need we, as some others, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you?

2Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:

3Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

4And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward:

5Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;

6Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

7But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

8How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

9For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.

10For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.

11For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

12Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:

13And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

14But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

15But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

16Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

17Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

18But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the spirit of the Lord.
[/b]

This really wires me up!!! (Like Reverend Tom Amienkinan would say)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.