Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Oh-my Destiny! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oh-my Destiny! (1456 Views)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / My Destiny / PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh-my Destiny! by Sirniyeh(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2012
Hello dear Nairalanders,
It's indeed very expedient for me to use this medium seeking your contributions towards a non-fiction book which is under construction with the title "You & Your Destiny".
Do you believe in destiny?
What is destiny?
Is destiny real?
Is destiny a divine script?
What determines destiny?
How is destiny and God relate?
Please, in whatever way you could contribute, pls do not hesitate. If you have short destiny story, you can share.
But note: I will extract from all your contributions to include in my work, but I will make reference to you and nairaland.
Thanks and God bless you as you do.
Re: Oh-my Destiny! by Muyadek(m): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2012
Endeavor to help me correct this statement; "i am entertaining fear." thanks in anticipation.
Re: Oh-my Destiny! by nikkyshyne(f): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
Happy birthday smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Motivational Speaker / DEAR Book Lovers - Why Haven't You Written a Book Yet? / Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.