Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE (9238 Views)

Success Secrets In SSCE (WAEC And NECO) Physics Practical / Presidency To Probe Mass Failure In SSCE, NECO Exams / Reasons For Mass-Failure In SSCE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by lat4real: 7:25am On Sep 28, 2012
The National Examination Council (NECO) has released the 2012 June/July Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) result with over 50 percent credit and above pass levels in basic subjects as against 22 percent average pass last year.

The council has also de-recognised 13 schools in Adamawa, Anambra, Benue, Cross River, Imo, Nasarawa and River states for a period of two years for serious examination malpractices.

The Registrar, Professor Promise Okpala, said the council who announce the release of the result in a news conference yesterday in Minna revealed that 49.3 percent of the 1,087.627 that sat for English Language passed at credit level and above, up from 22 percent last year.

Also, in the result released by Registrar, 5O.4 percent of 1,088,530 that sat for Mathematics obtained credit and above, as against 25 percent last year.

The result showed that 554,884 candidates passed English at credit level, contrary to 265,000 candidates last year, while in Mathematics 567,011 passed with credit and above, as against 299,000 last year

The Registrar said notwithstanding the level of improvement, in line with the Federal Ministry of Education’s zero tolerance to examination malpractice, 13 schools in seven states had been blacklisted for two years

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/35939/2012/09/28/neco_records_50_improvement_ssce.html

1 Like

Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by YINKS89(m): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2012
Dis is wonderful.....1st 2 reply....record...
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by lat4real: 9:38am On Sep 28, 2012
YINKS89: Dis is wonderful.....1st 2 reply....record...

amazing!!!
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by Excelboi(m): 9:38am On Sep 28, 2012
^^^@YINKS89 1st to reply is now an achievement in Nairaland? Am sorry for you! Atleast an add up to ur CV
@OP, nice one... Wish all the candidates good luck
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by 2nex(m): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2012
as any1 chekd?is it now going
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by frederick106(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2012
this is funny oh. neco has released their result. fine!!!. but they are not giving us useful information about how to check the result. well they gave us the website but they did not give us information on how to get the scratch cards and the price of the scratch card. pls neco try and give us this information immediately so dat we can quickly know our fate. good luck to every candidate. cheesy cheesy cheesy cool[color=#550000][/color]
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by ichommy(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2012
Am just coming 4rm D market and the price of that thing remain the same.

6 Likes

Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2012
Our students wey no dey read na eem make 50% improvement?

1 Like

Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by pyyxxaro: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2012
ichommy: Am just coming 4rm D market and the price of that thing remain the same.

U mean the price is still the same shocked, i have 2rush 2d market nw, b4 this result n flood starts affectin it !!!! tongue grin kiss
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by lat4real: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: Our students wey no dey read na eem make 50% improvement?

EXPO sure pass

1 Like

Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by Muyir(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2012
I've checked mine dis morin and it's wonderful but i bought d sratch card #550. Gud luck to u all!
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by RabiuAnka(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2012
To check NECO June/July 2012 result, go to NECO State Office and obtain a result checkers card at N300. Then, logon to http://www.mynecoexams.com
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by awesomet1(m): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2012
pyyxxaro:

U mean the price is still the same shocked, i have 2rush 2d market nw, b4 this result n flood starts affectin it !!!! tongue grin kiss
carrying on my brother, the rest of us are eagerly waiting for your feedback.
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by Shaw007(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2012
congratulations!! Oya come and receive ur prize of 2cups of garri!!

@topic,thank God students are now concentrating on studies and lesser Tv. . .Good.
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by gaddafe(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
Too many things are just so wrong in this country. Just last year it was 22% and suddenly within a year it flew to 50%. What happened? Did the students suddenly became genuis? Were the teachers retrained or replaced? While i'm happy for the students cause everyone wants progress such developments is not healthy for the country.
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by ayoyori(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
Xo bcoz dy re talkin of scrappin 1 of d 2 xams neco cum dy pass pple eh.mtchew.useless country,useless system,useless xam.chai i cnt blive dis neco.
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by Bishop4bella(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
It jst crossed my mind as i was sleepin dt wont Neco released their result. Thank God is out and time to check mine but Govt is nt helpin situations because many graduates ar out there in search of job and many stil waitin to gain admission lyk us. Gid help in diz country o.
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by Bishop4bella(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
It jst crossed my mind as i was sleepin dt wont Neco released their result. Thank God is out and time to check mine but Govt is nt helpin situations because many graduates ar out there in search of job and many stil waitin to gain admission lyk us. God help in diz country o.
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by phemybof(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
Is not d wish of dat bad organization cal NECO,to release dat fairly good result.is bcoz dey see dat pple ar runing away 4rm dia stupid result being releas sinc al ds days and dey ar makin loss,even to pay dia workers salary N wages.bt i stil recomend INTERNA WAEC N GCE WAEC 4 INCOMIN STUDNTS,dats order i gav to my younger ones.NECO is not trustworthy again,dey wl stil foumble next year,dont rely on dat tyrant org.
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by siddiq202(m): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2012
Rabiu Anka: To check NECO June/July 2012 result, go to NECO State Office and obtain a result checkers card at N300. Then, logon to http://www.mynecoexams.com
bros na N500 dey are selling it 000, dey just wrote N300 for the body grin
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by 2nex(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
...tank GOD SHE MADE AL HR PAPERS...LORD U R GR8...
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
Nawaooo.. this is suspicious.. dumb students who are in school for 5 years suddenly get bright within 6 months.. omo na waooooo grin grin grin
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by a1solution: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
They know people are fed up with Neco that is just the reason people are blasting it if not its the same thing as last previous years
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
Excelboi: ^^^@YINKS89 1st to reply is now an achievement in Nairaland? Am sorry for you! Atleast an add up to ur CV
@OP, nice one... Wish all the candidates good luck
yes oo
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by Akposkool(m): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
mumu
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by Deiok(m): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hmmm... So neco have realize that they are no longer patronize. Nawaooh
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by BrutusOj(m): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
ayoyori: Xo bcoz dy re talkin of scrappin 1 of d 2 xams neco cum dy pass pple eh.mtchew.useless country,useless system,useless xam.chai i cnt blive dis neco.
what's d problem wit Nigerians?wen stdnts fails,u guys complains,wen de pass,u guys complain again...whch one una want sef?is change inevitable?de set of stdnts who failed last year is not dsame dat took d exam dis year.why makin all dis noise of poor system or so.some one said somti like hav d teachers been re trained or stdnts well groomed dan bfor?d answer is a possible YES...what I xpect to see hear is kudos to d stdnts who made it..
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by fankasibe: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
NECO had to pass many candidates dis year so as to reduce the rate of sucide
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by magajikash(m): 7:02am On Sep 29, 2012
pls anybody wit information on d neco result for kaduna state? myn is telin me result has nt bin rilizd. although we finish d exam late
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by Ina2k(m): 7:13am On Sep 29, 2012
Dis is wonderful
Re: NECO Records 50% Improvement In SSCE by ayoyori(m): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
BrutusOj: what's d problem wit Nigerians?wen stdnts fails,u guys complains,wen de pass,u guys complain again...whch one una want sef?is change inevitable?de set of stdnts who failed last year is not dsame dat took d exam dis year.why makin all dis noise of poor system or so.some one said somti like hav d teachers been re trained or stdnts well groomed dan bfor?d answer is a possible YES...what I xpect to see hear is kudos to d stdnts who made it..
i cnt blive u.y z it wen dy re talkin of scrappin neco dat d results all of a sudden re gud.u must b a joker nd self deceiver if u say u're nt suspicious.50%?haba guy reason na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Esut Post-ume Result Is Out! / Admission Into Various Schools Of Nursing Is Still Open - Get Your Forms / WAEC Verification By WES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.