Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman (10445 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Confessions Of A Fat Girl / Confessions Of A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by tunes2k10(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2012
Hi readers, I just want to share my true life story with you so that you can learn from it. We are human beings, we make mistakes every day but it left for you to learn from your mistakes. My name is ‘anonymous’ I wont mention where I come from for security reasons.

I met this guy in 2001 when I was writing WAEC, his name is GuyA. We fell in love. “He was everything a woman would ask for; he is fair, handsome, intelligent and God fearing, he loved me so much, he shared the little he had with me, he was willing to do anything I ask for though he didn’t have much because he was still in second year at university of Nigeria, Enugu campus.

“He did everything possible for me to gain admission into the university. I eventually gained admission in 2003 at Enugu State University of Science and Technology and graduated in 2007. I don’t know what came over me. I had a fling with this guy named GuyB. Though I never loved him, but I became pregnant for him. I didn’t know what to do, but terminating the pregnancy was not an option.

I didn’t want to lose GuyA. It was as if my world has crumbled. I didn’t tell anybody not even my best friend because I never could tell what would happen if I did. I made a smart move by telling GuyA that I was pregnant for him. Of course, he believed me because he trusted me so much but I betrayed his love for me.

He came to see my people, though my parents are dead. I eventually put to bed, a baby girl. This was in 2008. Do you know what my baby was exactly the carbon copy of GuyB, the guy I had a fling with? I was not surprise because I knew the pregnancy wasn’t GuyA’s but I thought the baby would’ve resembled me.

Of course, I was wrong. GuyA accepted us even when he knew the baby does not look like him or me. Ever since, I have been dying in silence. My conscience kept killing me. At a point, I hated my own child seeing a picture of another man in her.

My husband, GuyA loved her so much more than anything. In 2010, I had another baby boy for my husband. My joy knew no bounds. I was really happy, my husband was happy as well. In 2012, I had another baby boy for my husband, GuyA. Even at that, he loved my daughter more than his two biological sons.

At a point, I became jealous but what can I do. I just couldn’t bear it any more so I decided to give my life to Christ and beg God for forgiveness which I know he has done. This I did because I couldn’t continue to die in silence. It was now for me to confess to my husband but how would I achieve that without breaking my home?

I didn’t want to loose my home, I loved my husband and my kids. “He is a wonderful man but I betrayed him. I prayed and asked God to give me the strength to confess to him… On the set day, I first called him on phone to ask him if he would ever forgive me. He asked what I meant by that. He asked if I was alright and I said yes.

He hanged up on me. I cried like a baby. When he came back from work that same day, I served him his dinner. After that, I went with him in the room and told him to forgive me that he should not punish our daughter for what she does not know about but punish me. He Already Knew That He Is Not The Father Of Our Daughter: “He asked again what I meant by that. I narrated everything that transpired between GuyB and I.

To my greatest surprise, he dropped a bombshell. He said he knew all these years that he was not the biological father of our 4-year old daughter. I asked him if he knew about it and didn’t bother to ask me? He said that he knew that someday I was going to tell him but he never knew it would come this soon. It was as if the ground should open and swallow me.

I was so ashamed of my self that I bowed my face in tears but he cuddled me and said he’d forgiven me long ago. He said that we pray every day OUR FATHER FORGIVE US OUR SINS AS WE FORGIVE THOSE TRESPASS AGAINST US, why won’t he forgive me? “He said no one is perfect and that we make mistakes in life.

He said that I was a nice person and that we have been through a lot in life. So, he cannot abandon me now that I needed him most. He told me that he could possibly throw me out so that people will laugh at me but he has always loved me. “As for my daughter, as far as he is concerned, she is his daughter.

He’s has always seen her as one and that he will always love us. I was short of words, all I could do was to cry and thank him and thank God for the kind of man he has given me because I know that no man would take that from any woman no matter what except by the special grace of God.

I am now a happy person and I have given my life to Jesus Christ. We must learn how to confess our sins no matter what so that Satan will be put to shame and as well learn how to forgive. We now live in the UK. I also had my two boys in the UK.

http://talkofnaija.com/news_details.aspx?NewsId=A27DC637-F4F2-4FBF-B544-651A9C48BFC4#0

1 Like

Re: A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by joe4christ(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
hmmmmmmm, o ma se o!

1 Like

Re: A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by frank317: 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
And the moral of the story is.... Girls sleep around and get pregnant for strange men. For this is the only way to know if ur would b husband loves u. He will always forgive u whenever he finds out he is nt the owner of ur children.

7 Likes

Re: A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by cindyrella(f): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ummmmmmmm
I pray o! undecided
Re: A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
Oh no! Not again!! How many times do we get to see this guyA--guyB shiit?! angry
Re: A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by Kx: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
Have I not read this story and so many of them in NL B4?

1 Like

Re: A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by Olaposij(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
undecided Enough of this copy n paste bullsh*t on nairaland.. Nairaland used τ̲̅ȍ be interesting, now its very boring. We just ðεƔ see d same dull stories all over the place...
Re: A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by tpia5: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
na so e be o.
Re: A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2012
Old Story!!
Re: A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by k2039: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
[size=15pt]GUY A IS SUFFERING FROM 'NON COMPOS MENTIS'.
He is mentally deranged.

Nonsense

[/size]
Re: A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 29, 2012
How touching cheesy
Re: A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by muazulaw(m): 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2012
frank3.16:
And the moral of the story is.... Girls sleep around and get pregnant for strange men. For this is the only way to know if ur would b husband loves u. He will always forgive u whenever he finds out he is nt the owner of ur children.

lol. grin grin grin....
cool guys meet lousy ladies & vice versa.
funny reply
Re: A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by shortiespro: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2012
Give guyb is child ooo.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by alimama: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
Woman,U?? r very blessed to ve such a man wt a golden heart..
Re: A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by alimama: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2012
Guys pls help me, ? met my husband n married him in less than four Five month thouhg he is not a total strenger to me bt we were nt dating,till he came up to me marriage..based on stories about him n women ? decided no sex till after marrige n he accepted..few month after marrage,? discovered he is quick to anger, he never gives me money n likes listening to family advice n side talks, he also cannot keep our discussions to himself..on a one occasion we had misunderstanding,he beats me up n called me all sort of derogotory names..? lost ma love that growing for him n can't seems to continue barely one year of marrige..am so dissapionted at myself cos ? actuallu rushed into it just for ageing purpose n the african mentality that a woman should marry.yess am not saying ? dnt ve my fault but what do ? do now..cos ? really feel like quitting

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by tpia5: 2:41am On Oct 01, 2012
Dont know what to say really.

Maybe others will have advice to give you.

Quite a long list there.
Re: A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 01, 2012
alimama: Guys pls help me, ? met my husband n married him in less than four Five month thouhg he is not a total strenger to me bt we were nt dating,till he came up to me marriage..based on stories about him n women ? decided no sex till after marrige n he accepted..few month after marrage,? discovered he is quick to anger, he never gives me money n likes listening to family advice n side talks, he also cannot keep our discussions to himself..on a one occasion we had misunderstanding,he beats me up n called me all sort of derogotory names..? lost ma love that growing for him n can't seems to continue barely one year of marrige..am so dissapionted at myself cos ? actuallu rushed into it just for ageing purpose n the african mentality that a woman should marry.yess am not saying ? dnt ve my fault but what do ? do now..cos ? really feel like quitting

tis marriage my dear. it is never what we think it will be and always less than what we imagined it would be. any man that beats you and calls you names must not be tolerated. if you allow it now, it will continue forever. speak to your parents and let them know that a you need a trial separation from your husband. do not feel ashamed because we all make mistakes. you don't want to lose your life.
Re: A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by alimama: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
Pls guys help me out here, got married barely year now,though d courtship was just five months ? have know my husband for a long tym..it was no sex till after marrige,three month into ds marrige we had a little issue n my husband went of control, he said all sort derogotory words to me n even beat me up, he even went to the extent of telling neigbours our little little secrets we had discussed in the course of neigbours trying to settle us..infact ? have never been so humilated n embarresed before..he showed no remorse at all n was even telling me n mentioning names of his pals that beats up their wives above all he dosent even give me money for upkeep even thouhg ? work but ? think its his responsiblities first..that is what even bothers me its the atitude he put up about being a man n he is married to me that bothers me n his inability to accept that he is wrong.. ? must say ? have my own shortcoming too but have tried to handle them . The worst that has happen now is that my husband finally confess of having an infaction of which am suspecting he has been aware of since cos ? actually insisted on all test done n he presented me with a clean result before the wedding now am faced wt steph n am afarid if ? have also contact it.. The love that ? was devoloping for him hs gone totally n ? really want out bt is it not too ? or what do ? do?
Re: A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman by belamour(m): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2012
alimama: Pls guys help me out here, got married barely year now,though d courtship was just five months ? have know my husband for a long tym..it was no sex till after marrige,three month into ds marrige we had a little issue n my husband went of control, he said all sort derogotory words to me n even beat me up, he even went to the extent of telling neigbours our little little secrets we had discussed in the course of neigbours trying to settle us..infact ? have never been so humilated n embarresed before..he showed no remorse at all n was even telling me n mentioning names of his pals that beats up their wives above all he dosent even give me money for upkeep even thouhg ? work but ? think its his responsiblities first..that is what even bothers me its the atitude he put up about being a man n he is married to me that bothers me n his inability to accept that he is wrong.. ? must say ? have my own shortcoming too but have tried to handle them . The worst that has happen now is that my husband finally confess of having an infaction of which am suspecting he has been aware of since cos ? actually insisted on all test done n he presented me with a clean result before the wedding now am faced wt steph n am afarid if ? have also contact it.. The love that ? was devoloping for him hs gone totally n ? really want out bt is it not too ? or what do ? do?

You need to pray but i must tell you that Endurance and Tolerance is what Happily married couple pass through.

(1) (Reply)

PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. / Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story / To Marry Your First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.