Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning (45720 Views)

Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO) / See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
I can bet that those guys will never let that poor creature go.. Can't you guys see that it has already been tied.. They don't want to take any chances..lol
The only miracle that will happen is if the turtle develop wings and fly away.. Oh i forgot they've already tied the inner feathers.. Naija i hail o...
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
na_so:

My friend abeg carry dis your western philosophy comot here.

Once it is not posinous, no man has any right to tell another man the kind of animal to eat and the one to spare. The primary purpose of these animals is to serve as food for humans, any other thing is secondary.
who says?animals are only here for you to eat?what a mindset,if the whites ate everything they have do you think half of our medicines would be found,thank God we have another race that does not only think of food,if not we would still be wearing leaves and be killing people for causing cancer

1 Like

Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by SkyBlue1: 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
All this 'please let it go, it is so cute' people, una funny sha. This same people dey chop fish, chop Mr Biggs chicken, chop christmas goat and sallah ram no problem. Abi those animals wowo?
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
Fhemmmy: I pray they have a change of heart and just let her go . . . not worth it now, cos how much meat would they get after taking off the shell . . . Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, let her go. . . Or if they can name their price and let us know if affordable to pay her ransom . . . cool
Comot which shell.. The shell will be eaten with the meat.. Trust me those guys have iron teeth...
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by masterpiecer(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Awww, I hope they dont kill him for pepper soup.

Please release him back into the ocean. The beautiful creature is prolly a few decades old.

I kinda envy some of these animal's life span, dat dude might just be some few years older dan my great grand pa, and it still has more years to live, sea turtles live really long

1 Like

Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by nass07(m): 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
Where is WWF! Thought they have offices in Nigeria.
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by Fhemmmy: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Comot which shell.. The shell will be eaten with the meat.. Trust me those guys have iron teeth...

Ha ha ha ha . . . Haba now.
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by Tstark(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
Siga: Even if law dey to protect these kinda animals....Na the DPO go carry give hin wife to cook.... grin

Loooooooooooool!!!!!!!!

grin
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by ijebabe: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
Eat that Now that's just plain gross!!!

Silly Nigerians. I blame illiteracy.
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
Must everything be eaten? undecided
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by Fhemmmy: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
HQ: Must everything be eaten? undecided

Lol . . .
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
masterpiecer:

sea turtles live really long

Yes they do.....until they stray and land on oniru beach and their swimming is restricted within a cooking pot.

2 Likes

Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by smalls001: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
It should be let back into the sea....
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by seyibrown(f): 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
Turtles are soooooooooooooooo tasty! grin This one's destined for the pots of those guys standing around it!
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by maclatunji: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
passionate88: Just imagine sm of u cryin ova a turtle that would probably b killed 4 food bt u rejoice wn ur brothers in piss (+maclantunji) kill humans jst because they have a diff belief 4rm u.. Na wa o

This post just shows how slow you are in terms of figuring things out, that's apart from your lack of courtesy of course.

1 Like

Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by 30secs(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
r231: People eat this? undecided undecided
no! They cook it, drink the pepper soup water then throw away the meat!
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by omenziate(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2012
Turtle wey some of the agberos and omo onile for dat pix don dilute with alomo and ogidiga. In its next life, make e carry GPS dey swim and avoid d shores of africa.

2 Likes

Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by maclatunji: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sky Blue: All this 'please let it go, it is so cute' people, una funny sha. This same people dey chop fish, chop Mr Biggs chicken, chop christmas goat and sallah ram no problem. Abi those animals wowo?

Chickens are so cute.
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by Shaw007(m): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
gidiMonsta: All these people wey dey yab Nigerians anyhow here sef, nawa for una. If na Japan, China or South Korea that thing for land omo nobody go get time snap am oo, na inside won fei hong restaurant you go see am next grin
Lol. . .true talk o!! Those chinko guys bad. . .anything is chopable. . Den senior naija for dah area sha!!

1 Like

Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by jamil2(m): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
tobicool: Goodness me!!!....This sea turtle should cost about US$2,200. I wish i saw it fist!

Who is pursuing you? Can't you carefully type a decent watchword! chei Naija and Money na waa!
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by 30secs(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
Shaw007: sure tin,research on whether turtle meat is beta as asun with pepper soup or asun with garri
LMFAO
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by Goldieluks: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
If only the turtle had knew, it would have landed in a friendly British or American beach. Phew!
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
ehie: who says?animals are only here for you to eat?what a mindset,if the whites ate everything they have do you think half of our medicines would be found,thank God we have another race that does not only think of food,if not we would still be wearing leaves and be killing people for causing cancer
Rubbish..absolute rubbish.. So you think before the whites came to africa,there was no traditional medicine in africa.. Ask yourself why many people are now embracing traditional medicines as opposed to mordern ones.. So you think an african brain is just dumb and thinks nothing but food abi.. Do you know how many local medicine men/doctors in naija who have discovered the cure for "aids" which was created by ur almighty white man to make money...
Stop worshipping the people who planned all our problems.. If you worship the whites as your god,keep it to yourself.Dont come here and say rubbish...
The i..diot who brainwashed you did a good job,cos i can see the damage is irreversible....

3 Likes

Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by hardbody: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
As at 10.30 am this morning while driving to the office, just opposite Hotel L'Eko Meridien, i saw these same guys with the turtle, it appeared they were seeking for buyers. I can almost assume that at this hour of the day, some people would have bought the poor thing and it is probably on its way to a boiling water where it will first die a painful death and be cooked and eaten later. Sad.
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by redsun(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
ehie: who says?animals are only here for you to eat?what a mindset,if the whites ate everything they have do you think half of our medicines would be found,thank God we have another race that does not only think of food,if not we would still be wearing leaves and be killing people for causing cancer

Whites are actually the real monsters that decimated animal kingdom.Just because they seems to be at the forefront of preservation now doesnt mean they are kinder to animal than africans.The only place animals are left in the wild today in greater amount is africa because africans before now live in accordance with nature.
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
omenziate: Turtle wey some of the agberos and omo onile for dat pix don dilute with alomo and ogidiga. In its next life, make e carry GPS dey swim and avoid d shores of africa.
Laff wan kill me oh...
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Rubbish..absolute rubbish.. So you think before the whites came to africa,there was no traditional medicine in africa.. Ask yourself why many people are now embracing traditional medicines as opposed to mordern ones.. So you think an african brain is just dumb and thinks nothing but food abi.. Do you know how many local medicine men/doctors in naija who have discovered the cure for "aids" which was created by ur almighty white man to make money...
Stop worshipping the people who planned all our problems.. If you worship the whites as your god,keep it to yourself.Dont come here and say rubbish...
The i..diot who brainwashed you did a good job,cos i can see the damage is irreversible....
Mr,the whitemen may have exploited us i agree,but what the whiteman doe not understand,he studies,
what the African does not understand he throws always,no self control in its place instant gratification...

did the native doctors have a cure for elephantiasis in the olden days?
yes they had herbs but it was mainly by fluke that they got their cures,secondly before you went from your village to another village what did you use,didnt you trek,didnt it take days and days,now you can go by air and road,if the whitemen had been africans we would still be wearing leaves up and down,
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by OmoTier1(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
GARRI~ WARLORD:

[\b]Stop worshipping the people who planned all our problems.[/b]. If you worship the whites as your god,keep it to yourself.Dont come here and say rubbish...
That statement alone clearly shows who has a huge problem!
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by tao63: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
I hope those who have the custody of the specie will understand the value and importance of preserving nature.
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by Prexzi(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
how d F am i goin 2 eat dat? cryhow d F am i goin 2 eat dat?
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by onatisi(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
Shaw007: gringringrin
absolutely
Re: Giant Sea Turtle Seen At Oniru Beach This Morning by onatisi(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
tao63: I hope those who have the custody of the specie will understand the value and importance of preserving nature.
the meat has already been shared

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl / Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism / Young Men Turn Gutter Into Swimming Pool (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.