Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5036 Views)

What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? / My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? / My Boyfriend Says I Look Like Genevieve...i Hope He's Not Deceiving Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nella(f): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2012
Re: . by Lawconfessor(f): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm!!
Re: . by Lawconfessor(f): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm!!
Dumbfounded
Re: . by Katigurl: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2012
Well, let's just say it happens, we ladies don't ever like 2 be told d truth, If dem tell us wahala, If dem no tell us, wahala, soo it happns, u just need to learn 2 control it.
Re: . by Mynd44: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2012
Law-confessor:
Hmmmmmmmm!!
Dumbfounded

1 Like

Re: . by Konnektions146(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2012
lady,
u seem not to have the mature attitude and sense of understanding to handle the situation.
he is just being a great guy re-iterating his commitments to u but u fail to handle it right.

i bet yu must have acted weird in the past cos he iddnt tell yu abt his interactions with ladies in de past, now dat he is doing just to clear the cloud...u act cra.zy.

u have to get hold of yurself...ask yourself a question..."if he ddnt tell me, would i know?"
try as much to understand and pay some blind eye or deaf ears to what he says and understand dat he loves yu or better still, discuss it with him, say yur mind and advice him on how he will go abt it de next time..
if yu keep quiet , e go dey heavy u 4 chest, so voice out yur feeling at dat particular time and do it nicely so u become freee for de next one week of proosed FIGHT.

good luck and look at my signature below
Re: . by Oahray: 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
Nella: I'm in a relationshp, engagd sef, but dere is just one tin I hate, wen my guy, wantin to be a gud boy decids to tell me smtn like dis: "swthrt, u shld never doubt hw much I luv u, infact, see, dere is dis gurl dat has been on my neck since we met through *Mike* but I always let her knw dat I hav someone dat I luv. The oda day we were at mikes place nd bcuz she heard I was arnd she droped in nd. Was flirtin wid me, but I didn't give her any attention becuz just lookin at her alone I knw dat she can't even be compard to u, see her messages dat she has been sendin me disturbin me," dis nd dat. I'm just tellin u so u dont hear it 4rm someone else nd start troubln urself or accusin me of anythn, bla bla bla. . . . . . . . . BUT wht I actuly hear: " Sweethrt, dere is dis gurl I've been sein, I saw her soo I knw she is beautiful! Infact she is very very fine, which is y I'm happy dat she is flirtin wid me, we talk ALLLLLL d time on d phone nd exchange text messages, just look at dem! I knw u r fine too but I can't help to notice dat she has big ass nd boobs too. I dnt hv any intentions of chykin her 4 now but maybe latr, u knw. . . , Ill probably start sleepin wid her soon nd luv her, nd 'affair' nd yea. U knw I luv u but dats just d case" . . . . . . . . He finishs talkin, nd I nod d say no problm, it fine I dnt care, its fine. But some how, I dnt knw hw it happns but d whole of dat week will suddnly turn into one big quarell, hw he is a BIGG CHEAT! Nd a LIAR! Has one million gurls nd IS here decivn me!, dis nd dat!! nd soo on. . . . . So seriously, is it just me? I hv trd to stop it oo, but wen I think am thnk am, it will all just turn upside down, nd any little tin d misunderstanding will start. ladies, is it just me or its every where? . . . Any solution to stopin it? It is seriously a major problm for me.

You are one hell of an insecure girl. Mtscheeeew! Girls want their men to tell them everything, but they can't handle any of it. Only solution, wait till you growup, then you can date.

1 Like

Re: . by cindyrella(f): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
My ex used to tell me all these kinda stuffs, and I was completely fine with it.
But when I told him mine,we broke up.... embarassed

Funny dude!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Mynd44: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
Yeah some guys can't handle info like that
Re: . by ijebabe: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
Lmao! This just cracked me up!

Girl, it depends on the kind of man you are with. If he has given you no reason to doubt him then you 'probably' won't think like that. But hey, you could just be a psycho for all I know! All the same, you are aware of this pattern and knowing is the first step to working on the problem. When you notice yourself picking up quarrels with him for no just reason stop it right there (even in mid-sentence) and go calm down. Take it one step at a time but get there fast o!
Re: . by cindyrella(f): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Yeah some guys can't handle info like that
Well it's his loss! undecided
Re: . by Ariyke: 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
Katigurl: Well, let's just say it happens, we ladies don't ever like 2 be told d truth, If dem tell us wahala, If dem no tell us, wahala, soo it happns, u just need to learn 2 control it.
Yea u are right
Re: . by Oahray: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
cindyrella: My ex used to tell me all these kinda stuffs, and I was completely fine with it.
But when I told him mine,we broke up.... embarassed

Funny dude!

depends on the content of what you told him
Re: . by Nella(f): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
@ Cindyrella, ok, dats serious sha, dat type of break up must hv been a mess. I dnt thnk I can go as far as d breakin up part, but my problem would always be belivin dat wht nd hw he's tellin me is all dere is to it. . . . . . @ Ijebabe, well d tin is dat dere was one major incident dat I guess left a scar, I guess since den, buildin up d whole trust tin has been a major issue, especially wen he brings up topics lyk dat.
I guess I really hv to give d whole 'one step at a tym tin' a try.
Re: . by cindyrella(f): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
Oahray:
depends on the content of what you told him
It was nothing bad!
All he had to do was understand.
But he chose to break up.
Which was fine anyway.. grin
Re: . by cindyrella(f): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
Nella: @ Cindyrella, ok, dats serious sha, dat type of break up must hv been a mess. I dnt thnk I can go as far as d breakin up part, but my problem would always be belivin dat wht nd hw he's tellin me is all dere is to it. . . . . .

Actually, it wasn't a mess...
He just felt he couldn't handle the truth and he walked.

Simple!
Re: . by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
My dear, knowledge is sorrow! The fewer things you know, the happier you will be.
Re: . by goofie: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
its either ur bf is being truthful to u or hes jst being smart
Re: . by omega25red(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
you are an insecured woman. You are currently sabotaging your relationship because you are so used to people lying and cheating on you. The first time you get an honest transparent man you start flipping out. i wonder why you think him telling you about the girl means that he is trying to get rid of his guilty conscience.

if you know whats good for your relationship, you better chill out and stop being so paranoid.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
fluid26: My dear, knowledge is sorrow! The fewer things you know, the happier you will be.

^^^^
Re: . by sheblayze(f): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
It might just be trust issues...you know.
Then maybe insecurity and inferiority complex.
You are engaged to him, right?
There are other girls yet he chose you...
You just have to remind yourself about your selfworth.
Look into that mirror of yours, look at it always.
See yourself as beautiful, attractive, valuable and indispensible.
Get busy too...don't sit around thinking.
Thinking that your boyfriend is a liar or a cheat.
Then lastly, tell him to keep those tales to himself...
Re: . by Mynd44: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
cindyrella:

Actually, it wasn't a mess...
He just felt he couldn't handle the truth and he walked.

Simple!
Simple
Re: . by masterpiecer(m): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
goofie: its either ur bf is being truthful to u or hes jst being smart

yeah, u said it all.

it's either he's truthful or he's just saying it so dat wen u eventually smell a rat or catch him, he would want to defend himself by saying that he actually told you that the girl was seducing him.

i even have a feeling he's tryno be smart.undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
cindy... i like ur mindset anyway... its so cool. bt lotta ladies wud feel bad and guys... Ur guy in dis case kud b happy ur off his neck.
Re: . by cindyrella(f): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
richarts: cindy... i like ur mindset anyway... its so cool. bt lotta ladies wud feel bad and guys... Ur guy in dis case kud b happy ur off his neck.
Yeah I guess, but I am a lot happier trust me! grin
Re: . by kittykat1(f): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
I don't think u hv a case here unless he has used d same pattern and cheated on u. My ex used the same pattern.
He wld tell me abt a lady he met in church who is aprayer warrior and wants us to go to fellowship toGether. Or abt a gal who needs my IT skills to repair her lappy. Or someone he gave a lift. Or a classmate that needs career counselling. Or his ex that need money or educational counsellinG. Then he will say the all like him but he doesn't send them. At the end of d day, he was knackinG all of them.
I didn't tell u dis to make u insecure o, its just for some ppl sayin the man is transparent. It cld just be a smarter way of coverinG up.

With hindsight, I would say just blv him until he gives u a reason not to.

2 Likes

Re: . by ijebabe: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
cindyrella:
Yeah I guess, but I am a lot happier trust me! grin
Ashewo grin
Re: . by tellwisdom: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
nellam, do you smoke??
Re: . by cindyrella(f): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
ijebabe:
Ashewo grin
U forgot to add kobo kobo grin
Re: . by Mynd44: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2012
ijebabe:
Ashewo grin
You nko?
Re: . by Mynd44: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2012
cindyrella:
U forgot to add kobo kobo grin

Lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo:take A Keen Look At Me, Why Are Girls Disturbing My Life? / First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" / Join The Midnight Sex Chat Group If You Dare (only Raw Boys And Girls Allowed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.