Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning (2994 Views)

Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting / Single Mother With House, Good Job, Beautiful Daughter Need A Husband ?(photo) / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by sylvao2000(m): 9:21am On Jan 16, 2008
Good Morning Ladies.
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by koolsasy(f): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2008
wel, most gurls dont stink, maybe its jus ur type of gurls that stink.learn to approach real gurls, they dont stink.or maybe its just ur nose dat has a problem, undecided undecided
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by deeteeneey(f): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2008
Well said koolsasy
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by yimiton(f): 9:41am On Jan 16, 2008
@ Poster,
What sort of girls do you date? What sort of Ladies do you get attracted to?

You said MOST, this is ironical and totally far fetched. Mr. sylvao, your observation is totally untrue. I advice you re-direct your attention to decent sweet smelling girls who value their hygiene a lot.
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by efuah(f): 9:45am On Jan 16, 2008
koolsasy:

wel, most girls don't stink, maybe its jus your type of girls that stink.learn to approach real girls, they don't stink.or maybe its just your nose that has a problem, undecided undecided
I agree with u darl. . . when u have a piece of a rotten meat on ya nose, everywhere seem to smell bad/stinks to u >: Most girls stinks and must clean up every minute. . . as if something leaks angry Sylvao! Sylvao!! Sylvao!!! hia!!! When u seem to get a problem everywhere u go, then it means u're the problem urself,. . . think abt it
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by jkpretty(f): 9:48am On Jan 16, 2008
Duh! u don't have to post!, any post from u is usually senseless.
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by candies(f): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2008
jkpretty:

That is true!
I hate these guy's posts!
I wonder what he's still doing in NL
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by sylvao2000(m): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2008
Ladies am sorry OK l never met to get you all drunk, jst saying what l observe l guess is the kind of girls l move  around with but they are big girls too and they are still girls though but the most importante issue here is MOST GIRLS STINK take it or leave it.

Well it could be a problem they got no ldeas for or should l tell them? And pls dont get me wrong some smell nice ooh and l flow with them, sometimes l could be tempted to kiss them right away.

Note:: Big girls dont insult guys

One love ladies::::
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by candies(f): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2008
@ sylvao2000
Get the hell out of here and get a good tooth brush and paste to brush your mouth real good. It stinks!

Birds of the same feather they say, flock together, just like your stinking girlfriends, you sure do stink.
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by sylvao2000(m): 10:18am On Jan 16, 2008
@candies : l know you are mad at me but that wasnt a personel issue or do you STINK?? , My girl smell real nice l eat her every moment she is around and l love her being around me ok. l dont need a good tooth brush none paste. I already got a nice smell thanks,
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by adeboo(f): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2008
There are different reasons why a woman stink -
- bad bad hygiene (most dont shave armpits or their gravel pit, dont wash down there with a 'idi' wash.
- where they store their clothes (could be damp)
- they may have a health issue.
- maybe they are just damn dirty
- some of them just smell like stale sweat
- and some were not washed properly at birth
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by sylvao2000(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2008
adeboo:

There are different reasons why a woman stink -
- bad bad hygiene (most don't shave armpits or their gravel pit, don't wash down there with a 'idi' wash.
- where they store their clothes (could be damp)
- they may have a health issue.
- maybe they are just damn dirty
- some of them just smell like stale sweat
- and some were not washed properly at birth

Thanks::: you got my points this really prove there are still mature ladies on this forum
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by candies(f): 11:04am On Jan 16, 2008
@ sylvao,
There's a big difference between SOME and MOST.
If your girl smells so nice that you eat her often, what business have you got with other girls?
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by adeboo(f): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2008
sylvao2000:

Thanks::: you got my points this really prove there are still mature ladies on this forum

Oh babes i feel u on this, i have smelt them ma self.
Just keeping it real.
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by sylvao2000(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2008
candies:

@ sylvao,
There's a big difference between SOME and MOST.
If your girl smells so nice that you eat her often, what business have you got with other girls?

See how Shallow you are, Do l hve to eat all girls before l know they stink my dear dnt prove to this forum you stink ok tongue
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by candies(f): 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2008
@ sylvao
Who cares weather you stink or not?
It's not a secret all your posts always stink. By their posts you know them!
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by adeboo(f): 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2008
Come on now boys and girls, lets play nice.
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by blackmann(m): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2008
Ermmmm, which hamlet did u say are you from?
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by sylvao2000(m): 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2008
candies:

@ sylvao
Who cares weather you stink or not?
It's not a secret all your posts always stink. By their posts you know them!

Who cares weather you stink or not? CANDIES CARES

l guess ur post stink most
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2008
o boy which kind girls u dey hang around? i dont know about u sha but the girls wey i sabi no dey smell.
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by TheSly: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2008

Ouch!. . . . . cheesy
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by candies(f): 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2008
OMO IBO:

o boy which kind girls u dey hang around? i don't know about u sha but the girls wey i sabi no dey smell.

grin  grin   grin  grin  grin  cheesy  grin That says it all! No need to reply you anymore. Can't stoop so low to argue or exchange words with likes of you!

OMO IBO, you rock!  grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by candies(f): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2008
sylvao2000:

l guess is the kind of girls l move around with, but the most importante issue here is MOST GIRLS STINK take it or leave it.

Too bad, birds of a feather. . .

Duh! u don't have to post!, any post from u is usually senseless
undecided undecided
Oh my Gosh!!
Didn't see that earlier. Jkpretty, you rock! kiss kiss
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by sylvao2000(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2008
candies:

Too bad, birds of a feather. . .
undecided undecided
Oh my Gosh!!
Didn't see that earlier. Jkpretty, you rock! kiss kiss

You Sound Jobless,

work to do out of here
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by Gbemyte(f): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2008
sly
why didnt u just sit down and think about a lovely and learnable topic to post that posting a rubish u called a thread.ve never see u posting a reasonable topic.
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by saucekid(m): 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2008
now,
why do they stink?
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by Nautillus(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2008
@Topic

Dude, stop pointing fingers ok. in "YOUR GALS" defence, take a wiff of your balls deep into the afternoonthis is, assuming you had a bath that morning   your testosterones will most probably make you gag for air.and to say that your genitals are outside unlike the gals

You have to salute your average African girl, we live in a Humid & hot enviroment and yet MOST of them still keep it odour free.

grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by akudo1: 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2008
hey sylvaoo
to define u in a nutshell, I 'll just say u 've been smelling u all these years. meanwhile, I'm qiute sure u;ve never dated any big girl so dont even try to shine on us alright.
PLS TRY TO CHANGE UR BOXIES ALL THE TIME COS I FEEL THATS WHAT U SMELL ALL THE TIME.
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by Bblak(f): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2008
Dumb post from a myopic mind.
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by sylvao2000(m): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2008
akudo1:

hey sylvaoo
to define u in a nutshell, I 'll just say u 've been smelling u all these years. meanwhile, I'm qiute sure u;ve never dated any big girl so don't even try to shine on us alright.
PLS TRY TO CHANGE UR BOXIES ALL THE TIME COS I FEEL THATS WHAT You SMELL ALL THE TIME.

Out of point , and  too busy for YOU, next

saucekid:

now,
why do they stink?

I cant really explain but l guess overfeeding grin grin ( jokin ooo )

Gbemyte:

sly
why didnt u just sit down and think about a lovely and learnable topic to post that posting a rubish u called a thread.ve never see u posting a reasonable topic.

Still seaching for  a word to discribe your kind of idiot

Nautillus:

@Topic

Dude, stop pointing fingers ok. in "YOUR GALS" defence, take a wiff of your balls deep into the afternoonthis is, assuming you had a bath that morning   your testosterones will most probably make you gag for air.and to say that your genitals are outside unlike the gals

You have to salute your average African girl, we live in a Humid & hot enviroment and yet MOST of them still keep it odour free.

grin grin grin

Am sorry ok was just trying to be real, l never said ALL  but MOST ,  like l said earlier SOME smell real good and l do appreciate them for that
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by tytylayor: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2008
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies in the House Good Morning by candies(f): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2008
I'm beginning to enjoy this thread so much! cheesy grin cheesy
I'll just seat back with my large bowl of pop corn, chilled fanta and watch on. wink smiley

Fire on good people, Boy, this is so good! grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Who Kiss And Tell: / Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. / Why Are Naija Women Bad In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.