Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (37856 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by gabbytabby: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2012
We live in a society where men find it acceptable to date several women and have unprotected sex with all of them. They then choose one to marry and se go be to the others hell no. For some reason they expect the ladies to be dating only them and off course this aint happening right afterall who wants to stay on the shelf.So what do you have,all this men and women having unprotected sex with each other. Woman finds out she is preggers takes it to the first mugu in the queue the chances are she really does not know who is papa.

We really are in the 21st century if your society is promiscous(multiple partners openly or behind closed doors) then you owe it to yourself and the child to know. I have seen too many 40 + men break down when they discover their father,is not their father at that point where do you begin its trully devastating.

Most problems have a solution look for it.

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2012
PStylish:

Madam,

Women (at least Naija women) do not have the audacity yet to sustain long continuous sexual relationships with their lovers save for some extreme absurd cases in which the husband is incapacitated, fetishly subdued or separated from the family.

Is that a fact? You know for sure the ins and outs of every extra-marital affair??

PStylish: Hence, most of the time bastards come from flings albeit casual.The lover may not get to see the woman again in a long while. Of course, when the woman gets pregnant, she's gonna stay clear totally so as not to give room for suspicion. And if she's the wicked, heartless type, she won't even mention it to him.

Now that's clever of you. Really clever. You're gradually trying to introduce the idea of blissful ignorance on the part of the man. Sorry, that doesn't wash with me. That argument only holds water if you're describing the mechanisms of a one-night-stand. Then yes, I'll concede with you on that. BUT, if it really is / was a one-night-stand, then you can't equate it to an ongoing affair. Even you'll have to agree with me that it's not common for married Naija women to go out looking for one-night stands. Her lover in this case would be well known to the woman, and as such, lover boy WOULD KNOW when he sees or gets wind of her pregnancy that there's a possibility he could be the father of her unborn kid.

PStylish: Under law,when a married woman is seen pregnant, the general assumption is that her husband impregnated her until she declares otherwise. Even her lover has no ground to contest the true paternity of her baby even if he is suspicious unless the woman comes clean. Otherwise, he'll be risking jail.

Now is that a fact, or mere wishful thinking on your part? No, this is just another excuse for lover boy to hide behind her skirt and feign ignorance. We've both read your very interesting comment that a man would not willingly disown his own flesh and blood, let alone allow another man raise his kid!. So as long as Mr Valentino was happy poking away at his brother's forbidden fruit, and seen the outcome of his extra-curricular activity with the Mrs, he should man up and shout it from the rooftops that, that baby could be his!

PStylish: I think you are mixing up a lover confessing (reporting) his adulterous relationship with a married woman to her husband for any reason whatsoever (forgiveness,repentance,restitution) with him rightly demanding to have his child(ren) on the basis of the information the woman at the centre of it all handed him.

I don't think so, not that it matters either way. The end result is what matters, which is HIM owning up to his indiscretions and letting the Oga know. It's about Mr Valentino doing the decent thing and sparing the Oga the heartache of raising his "bastard" in blissful ignorance.

PStylish: Please bear this in mind - not everyone (male lover) is repentant,not everyone (male lover) will stab their lovers (women) in the back or decide to do things that will cause her dire consequences,not everyone (male lover) will kiss and tell.

Awwww!!! Now isn't that sweet!

~ So, you're now according lover boy with a conscience?
~ Lover boy doesn't want to er..."stab" his love / Mrs in the back? Then what about his kid? I thought the child comes first in order of priorty, followed closely by the Mr / Oga, "forced" to raise Lover boy's "bastard" kid?
~ Lover boy didn't mind getting into her knickers to do the dirty, but now that pregnancy's entered the equation, he now cares for her so much that he doesn't want to do anything with dire consequences to her?? grin grin PStylish, are you for real here?? grin grin grin This excuse is sooooooooooooooo pathetic. Infact, this excuse of yours does really take the biscuit!! cheesy
~ "...Not everyone (male lover) will kiss and tell..." Of course he wouldn't. Why should he? Afterall, it takes guts to put your backside on the line of an angry hubby!! Kai! what an excuse! Kiss 'n tell ko, kiss 'n tell ni!! grin grin grin

PStylish: Even if the lover summons the liver to bump into another man's house to lay claims to children, it's still the woman's prerogative to come clean or refute his claims and not everyone can afford a DNA test. Until then, he'll just be making trouble and bringing insults on himself for nothing.

I just love the first half of that your statement. Re: summoning the liver!! Sadly, it's what many sleazy cheating guys screaming foul here, lack the ability to do. Nothing do you my brother. As per the last line of that statement, how can you say that? How can you say it's all for nothing?? It's for HIS KID!! C'mon.

PStylish: In the end, only the woman in question holds the key to stemming the tide of their fellow men siring bastards by speaking out early enough.

I've helped you modify and include some missing phrases from that statement of yours - just to make it more agreeable...
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2012
PStylish:

Madam you are very stubborn.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

PStylish: Whether you like it or not, women will continue to take the knocks for bringing bastards to their legitimate husbands to sire. Nairaland or your opinion cannot change it.
That's how it has been and that's how it will always be.

And whether you like it or not, it takes two to conceive a "bastard", not one. If two consenting adults chose to indulge in extra-marital affairs, then both of them should be held accountable and bear the consequences that arise from their actions.

If as a man you choose to sleep with another man's wife and get her pregnant, always bear it at the back of your mind that some other man out there would equally feel justified to sleep with your wife and sire his "bastard" with her, for you to raise as your own. Now this is how it is, and will always be, until you men learn to change your attitudes and embrace fidelity to your spouses.

PStylish: Many women have lost their lives as a result of their husbands anger when he eventually got to know.

Such deaths fall into the category of manslaughter not murder.

And there are also countless reports of men who decades later, die from strokes or high BP when they eventually find out the truth.

PStylish: Also, the secret cannot be kept forever.
God is faithful. Something will always creep up that will throw every hidden secret into the open.

See, nothing irritates me more when people start quoting the bible or making reference to the lord to suit them. I'm assuming you're a Christian. Does the good book (bible) not condemn adultery, fornication and coveting another man's wife / property? Do you not think that, if all you men acting the victims stick to the word of God in the first place, then there won't be incidents of "bastard" kids being sired and secretly passed off to unsuspecting husbands?

It's easy to talk the talk. How about following up your words with actions for a change??

PStylish: From the children in question,both men and the general public, the woman receives knocks from every corner.

It still remains a man's world.

Let's just call a spade a spade. Infidelity, adultery, fornication, cheating, or whatever you call it hurts everyone involved. Not just the kids in question or the husband. Saying that it is what it is and it still remains a man's word is the reason why Nigeria would forever trail behind her western counterparts, always playing "catch-up". Until we as a nation change our attitudes for the better on issues of morality by instilling and teaching the concept of fidelity to our kids, then yes - we would continue to experience the problems and issues surrounding illegitimate children.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2012
denzel2009:

Stick to your BABE! Don't add my Tpi@ to your legion of conquests.

may the gods shrivel your cöck!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2012
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2012
^^ You really make me laugh!

You still mention God and cheating in the same breath?? Don't be a hypocrite pls.

DNA is not a new concept. It's been around for a couple of years now. Have you asked yourself why, despite the existence and availability of DNA testing, many of your fellow men out there still breakdown and cry like babies, when they discover junior isn't really theirs?

Have you considered your impotent brothers who, after countless relationships are unable to sire a child with wifey? Why they've been shooting blanks for decades (probably due to an untreated STD such as syhpillis..)? Do they not "turn a blind eye", when they know they can't have kids but wifey can? Are these brothers of yours not happy to raise lover boy's kids, just to spare themselves the public shame of impotency??

PStylish:

Sorry to disappoint you,[b]men (some/most men) will continue to cheat and sire children outside [/b]whether known or unknown to their wives while any attempt by the women to retaliate by bringing home a bastard will be stopped fiercely by almighty DNA. Of course, she'll be thrown out thereafter with her bastard like some piece of trash. cool cool cool

Tut, tut...PStylish, you're loosing focus here. Looks like you need to get your beauty sleep.

You mention with pride that men will continue to cheat and sire children outside. Okay. But with whom na? Shebi with someone else's wife? So are these kids of his not "bastards" to the other man? See how you cut your nose to spite your face!

Anyway sha, it's no skin off my nose. Make una dey carry on breeding like rabbits. It's your cross to bear, not mine.

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 07, 2012
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Lexoria: 3:23am On Oct 07, 2012
PStylish:

@1st bolded

That's why men need to carry out these DNA tests as quick as possible to forestall the break-in-tears scenario.

We really have to adopt it into our married and reproductive lives as a matter of urgency.

Men must make it a point of duty to carry out due diligence (DNA test) on every child born to them whether at home or outside without delay.

@2nd bolded

That is beyond the scope of this topic. There will always be sterile men and women. Sterile men as you mentioned in the bolded above are well in the know as regards true paternity of the children they are siring. Hence, those children can no longer be referred to as bastards since there is a gentleman's agreement between the husband and wife that he acts as their foster father.That's ok.

@3rs bolded

Ahn ahn.Madam Efemena! Must every man's concubine be another man's wife? In fact, more often than not,the woman bearing the 'outside' children is 'single' and usually faithful to her lover.

Even then, I've said all men should carry out due diligence (DNA test) as regards the true paternity of their children. So, if any man foolishly leans back and shirks from this responsibility thereby siring another man's children, then that's his business.

Like I said, if all men carried out DNA tests on their supposed children (home or outside), all cheating women will have no hiding place.

My point remains that women need to shape up and stop trying to compete with men. Commit your cheating husband to God.That's the best you can do.

Men can cheat and go scot free. tongue tongue tongue

Women can cheat but may have to face the dire consequences via DNA revelation grin grin grin

See as u follow woman dey argue,na wah to u o.Later u'll say women nag a lot.

See how much pain u feel about cheating wives and how much joy u get about cheating husbands.God have mercy on ur soul,u need to repent for d kingdom of God is at hand.

2 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by denzel2009: 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2012
coogar:

may the gods shrivel your cöck!

lmao painment!

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Obinoscopy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
@OP,
I really need to see the methodology and the study design that led to that result. I'm not doubting the genuineity of the result rather I really doubt if the result can be used to generalise for the entire population. This is because most people that even goes to see the DNA expert in the first place are already in doubt of the paternity of the child.

The only time I'd accept to generalise this result is if the study was conducted randomly among the average normal family on the streets.

So for now lets just say 3 out of 10 men who visit the clinic for paternity test are actually not the true father of the kid AND NOT that 3 out of every 10 men are not the true father of the kid

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 2:43am On Oct 08, 2012
in some people's heads, hearing about ONE or a couple rumor incidences of such, now means every single child in nigeria is a bastard.

maybe in their own families perhaps!!!!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by naturalwaves: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Believe me, I take no offence to the insults you freely throw about. It's to be expected - especially when a mentally challenged animal like you runs short of words to express himself. Bros, you really do need to brush up and expand on your limited vocabulary. Not easy for a school drop out like you, but hey, you've got to start from somewhere.

Now as per the bolded, na your mama you just describe. Kinda explains how your unwanted soul came into existence.

Now edit that crap of yours to standard English. You be the definition of Nigeria's problems. You need prayers. Then herbalist go tidy am for you, remain small.

Bloody a$$wipe.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by naturalwaves: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
^^^@Efemena_xy. Listen kid, this is a semi formal / informal setting okay? So, the use of short codes and even numbers are very much allowed particularly when one is on a mobile device. Talking about vocabulary, do not go there because, I will school you. You even started with 'Then herbalist' after a full stop for a sentence that was meant to be a joiner. What an Eediot! Don't you think that you are a BIG FOOL for using words like 'KAI, C'MON' etc in expressing your views and then castigating me for writing in short forms? Your stewpidity was indeed very much brought to the fore by your post. What were you thinking? I am sorry you did not see what you were looking for (GBAGAUNS) in my post when you saw that you had nothing meaningful to say to it, hence, you decided to attack my short codes. Don't worry, I know your type so, it is not a problem.
It is so obvious from your post that you are a promiscuous person but I think that you are lucky and you know why? Because, God did not put a meter on that dirty punny of yours. Otherwise, a man would be able to read how far a girl has gone and a husband would also be able to note the last reading on the meter after copulation and then check the meter before another one. Guess what? Scientists are taking note and looking for such invention. With that kind of approach(the meter method), the rearing of bastards and the intent and probability of rearing one by people like you would instantly be a forgone issue. I forgive you for unnecessarity making me to type in full text. Now, go back to work and do what you know how to do best SPREADY SPREADY, CHUKU, CHUKU BABY.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by debosky(m): 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
tpia@:
in some people's heads, hearing about ONE or a couple rumor incidences of such, now means every single child in nigeria is a bastard.

maybe in their own families perhaps!!!!

It's the bastards themselves that feel this way - they think everyone else must be bastards simply because they are. grin
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
naturalwaves: ^^^@Efemena_xy. Listen kid, this is a semi formal / informal setting okay? So, the use of short codes and even numbers are very much allowed particularly when one is on a mobile device. Talking about vocabulary, do not go there because, I will school you. You even started with 'Then herbalist' after a full stop for a sentence that was meant to be a joiner. What an Eediot! Don't you think that you are a BIG FOOL for using words like 'KAI, C'MON' etc in expressing your views and then castigating me for writing in short forms? Your stewpidity was indeed very much brought to the fore by your post. What were you thinking? I am sorry you did not see what you were looking for (GBAGAUNS) in my post when you saw that you had nothing meaningful to say to it, hence, you decided to attack my short codes. Don't worry, I know your type so, it is not a problem.
It is so obvious from your post that you are a promiscuous person but I think that you are lucky and you know why? Because, God did not put a meter on that dirty punny of yours. Otherwise, a man would be able to read how far a girl has gone and a husband would also be able to note the last reading on the meter after copulation and then check the meter before another one. Guess what? Scientists are taking note and looking for such invention. With that kind of approach(the meter method), the rearing of bastards and the intent and probability of rearing one by people like you would instantly be a forgone issue. I forgive you for unnecessarity making me to type in full text. Now, go back to work and do what you know how to do best SPREADY SPREADY, CHUKU, CHUKU BABY.

*** Yawns ***

You're really starting to bore me to tears. Now you've got my full attention, I suggest you make the best use of it. Mtcheew!

I've been expecting you to man up and hit me with all you've got. Or is this your best shot? The best you could come up with after 5 days??!! Ever heard of paragraphs / spacing? Anyway, your write up still leaves a lot to be desired. I know you've obviously taxed your single braincell to come up with this piece of junk, but it's so, so below par. You really are a school drop out, aren't you?

Nevertheless, for you and you only, I'll come down to your level. Gutter English is what you understand, so hear goes...

Un-naturalwaves or whatever it is you call yourself, dem suppose tie u for back of trailer make ur body dey roll for ground while in motion. Which kind rubbish be dis one? And u dey happy with yourself

All dese product of leaking condom (you) jst dey make noise anyhow.

Indeed waste of Bandwidth. lipsrsealed

Common Street Bastard like you. Mtcheew!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
debosky:

It's the bastards themselves that feel this way - they think everyone else must be bastards simply because they are. grin

Good observation and well said too grin
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by naturalwaves: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
Efemena_xy:

*** Yawns ***

You're really starting to bore me to tears. Now you've got my full attention, I suggest you make the best use of it. Mtcheew!

I've been expecting you to man up and hit me with all you've got. Or is this your best shot? The best you could come up with after 5 days??!! Ever heard of paragraphs / spacing? Anyway, your write up still leaves a lot to be desired. I know you've obviously taxed your single braincell to come up with this piece of junk, but it's so, so below par. You really are a school drop out, aren't you?

Nevertheless, for you and you only, I'll come down to your level. Gutter English is what you understand, so hear goes...

Un-naturalwaves or whatever it is you call yourself, dem suppose tie u for back of trailer make ur body dey roll for ground while in motion. Which kind rubbish be dis one? And u dey happy with yourself

All dese product of leaking condom (you) jst dey make noise anyhow.

Indeed waste of Bandwidth. lipsrsealed

Common Street Bastard like you. Mtcheew!
A post from a wh.ore.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
^^ Takes one to know one baby.

A bastard you were,
A bastard you are,
A bastard you'll always be.

Now go kill yourself - and do it very slowly please.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Obinoscopy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
Fellas, fellas! Stop the insults and vituperations here. Enough of the derailing please
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by naturalwaves: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ Takes one to know one baby.

A bastard you were,
A bastard you are,
A bastard you'll always be.

Now go kill yourself - and do it very slowly please.
Another post from a wh.ore. Into the bin.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
naturalwaves:
Another post from a wh.ore. Into the bin.

Where your bastard a$$ was dumped as a newborn.

Cat got your tongue now?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
goodness gracious!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
^^ What now? undecided
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ What now? undecided

una don ruin the thread! well done - association of rail workers....
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by naturalwaves: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Where your bastard a$$ was dumped as a newborn.

Cat got your tongue now?
I am sorry, I don't do who.res. It is only a LovePeddler that can say there is nothing wrong in a female rearing bastards for her hubby. You are a lady of easy virtue. I hate sl.uts.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
Oh just get lost. I'm done with you now little boy.

Now go stick your head where the sun doesn't shine.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by DameGambrosia: 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
It is more than that o!
5 out of 10 women are not the mothers either!
WELCOME TO THE AGE OF BABY FARMS! grin
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Festilito: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
As if men dont keep secrets

women own is worst
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by POPEII: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
Men don suffer, choi
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by baggy4luv(m): 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
masterpiecer:

men do keep secrets but women are a 100x more secretive than men
abeg dont mind that yam.dat jumps into every thread to give advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Woman Crushed 4 Days To Her Wedding In Abuja / Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be / My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.