Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (37858 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by selfmade12: 11:08am On Sep 28, 2012
Is paternity testing becoming an issue in Nigeria?

We have seen that there is serious need for it because in many homes things are happening that are scary both to the lives of children and their parents. And for the general statistics that is now available, it is found that three out of every ten men are not the fathers of their babies. Similarly, three out of every ten children are not fathered by men they have seen as their biological fathers. What we have found out is that, anytime we take ten men, at least three of them eventually found that they are not the fathers of the children they call their own. And these men would have taken care of the children for all their lives.

Now, the global statistics is 100, 000 out of every 300, 000 men. But what we have found that is that the situation is higher in Nigeria than other places. For example in our laboratory here, 50 per cent of the cases comes out negative. And we also realised that majority of the first-borns are affected. You only need to be here to see big men cry like little kids and watch children weep in agony. It has been that bad. And I dare say it is becoming something every home must do and you may be quite surprised at the level of dastard revelation.

About thirty per cent of fathers are unknowingly bringing up children who are not biologically theirs. And it is suspected that this percentage may be on the increase due to sexual recklessness. According to recent trends in sexual health, especially in Nigeria, it was suggested that unprotected sex and multiple partners are comparatively common occurrences with a large proportion of conceptions still unplanned. So, more than half, that is, 50 per cent of all paternity tests carried out by our lab comes out negative and the most affected are first-borns, except in a few cases.

http://www.ediong.org/2012/09/three-of-10-men-are-not-fathers-of.html?utm_source

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Mynd44: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2012
How come their is no Chinese or Indian among those babies? It the survey is worldwide, they should be represented as they form a chuck of the world's population

2 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by masterpiecer(m): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2012
this is terrifyingshocked, women and secrets, they can keep secrets for a thousand yrs sad

17 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Mynd44: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2012
masterpiecer: this is terrifyingshocked, women and secrets, they can keep secrets for a thousand yrs sad
As if men dont keep secrets

5 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by masterpiecer(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
As if men dont keep secrets

men do keep secrets but women are a 100x more secretive than men

12 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by maclatunji: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
May God guide us to the right path in all things.

3 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
WOW
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful

A survey conducted by condom manufacturer, Durex, in which 29,000 people in 36 countries were interviewed has ranked Nigerian women as the most unfaithful in the world.

According to the survey, Thailand men are the most unfaithful in the world, with 54 percent of them admitting to cheating on their spouses.

South Korea came in second with 34 percent, while Malaysia ranked number three with 33 percent.

The survey revealed that the top two countries with cheating women are Nigeria, with 62 percent, and Thailand, 59 percent.

39 percent of Malaysian women also confessed to having betrayed their partners. Russian women came fourth at 33 percent while Singaporeans are fifth at 19 percent.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-durex

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
^^^So Mr Coogar, can't you see how the statistics have destroyed the 'testosterone'argument you use to vilify cheating in men? tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
maclatunji: May God guide us to the right path in all things.

Lollll, even maclatunji weak for body. Rotflmao grin

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Mynd44: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
masterpiecer:

men do keep secrets but women are a 100x more secretive than men
Where did you get your stats from?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
stillwater: ^^^So Mr Coogar, can't you see how the statistics have destroyed the 'testosterone'argument you use to vilify cheating in men? tongue tongue

how has the stats destroyed my theory? nor be naija men dey give them the belle they carry to their husbands @ home? i can imagine the shock on the face of the lad that went to claim his dad's body @ the morgue only to be told the man he has always seen as his father is not his dad!! dang - nigerian women are hypocrites!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
The issue here is cheating, isn't it? And you say men are likely to cheat because of testosterone, right? Meaning if women had testosterone they would cheat too, right? Counter arguments arose and said that this is a matter of irresponsibility at the end of the day. So I want to ask, why do Nigerian women cheat more than their men and the whole world cheesy ? I was thinking Men would assume this gallant position going by your postulations cheesy .

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
stillwater: The issue here is cheating, isn't it? And you say men are likely to cheat because of testosterone, right? Meaning if women had testosterone they would cheat too, right? Counter arguments arose and said that this is a matter of irresponsibility at the end of the day. So I want to ask, why do Nigerian women cheat more than their men and the whole world cheesy ? I was thinking Men would assume this gallant position going by your postulations cheesy .

the testosterone level in the naija women is higher than their female counterparts all over the world!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by slimyem: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
coogar:

the testosterone level in the naija women is higher than their female counterparts all over the world!
is this a conclusion or your own postulation and is it just based on these two reports?

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
coogar:

Buhahaha!!! Is it also higher in comparison to Naija men too?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
slimyem: is this a conclusion or your own postulation and is it just based on these two reports?

i was just kidding....

stillwater:
Buhahaha!!! Is it also higher in comparison to Naija men too?

this is not really about promiscuity or sex drive! looking at this critically - it's our archaic culture that has turned housewives into glorified pröstitutes - a woman who married a man and still waiting for the fruit of the womb after 5 yrs with the in-laws are threatening to bring a second wife would get a child by any means. the report said majority of the bastards are first born which suggests that women do this shit to keep their place in their husband's house!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by dayokanu(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2012
Naija women
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by slimyem: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
dayokanu: Naija women
who are the men sleeping and cheating with them?
Congolese men?

4 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
coogar:

this is not really about promiscuity or sex drive! looking at this critically - it's our archaic culture that has turned housewives into glorified pröstitutes - a woman who married a man and still waiting for the fruit of the womb after 5 yrs with the in-laws are threatening to bring a second wife would get a child by any means. the report said majority of the bastards are first born which suggests that women do this shit to keep their place in their husband's house!

This explains the first report only. Now to the second report, 62% of Nigerian women sure can't be cheating out of looking for the fruit of the womb only. Let's introduce other factors like money, aristo chics, poverty, sleeping with some MD to get a job, or just plain sexual frustration to the equation. Which means that your argument of testosterone as the leading factor of cheating is faulty. I remember you challenging someone here about having a d.ick just for one day and see how it feels. My point is you don't need a di.ck to cheat!

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
slimyem: who are the men sleeping and cheating with them?
Congolese men?

so a married woman suddenly developed amnesia and forgot her vows to her husband? no wonder there's a rife in domestic violence and many women come here to tell us their husband just woke up to start beating them - if i find out i have been raising a bastard too, i would be beating my wife everyday of the week till she confesses what she's done to all and sundry grin cheesy

stillwater:
This explains the first report only. Now to the second report, 62% of Nigerian women sure can't be cheating out of looking for the fruit of the womb only. Let's introduce other factors like money, aristo chics, poverty, sleeping with some MD to get a job, or just plain sexual frustration to the equation. Which means that your argument of testosterone as the leading factor of cheating is faulty. I remember you challenging someone here about having a d.ick just for one day and see how it feels. My point is you don't need a di.ck to cheat!

my testosterone theory still stands cos what you have done here is to list the reasons/excuses naija women are cheating! for the naija men, they don't need any excuse to cheat - it's not because they are poor, doing it for employment or whatever reasons! it's just for their own pleasure! for the naija women, they are doing it to get something out of it - using what they have to get what they want! can you tell me what someone's husband would get out of sleeping with ekaette or his employee?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hmmm! What a topic. My neighbour comes to mind.2 of her 4 kids are from other men.its very obvious that the kids don't belong to her husband.though one of them is late now.is it possible for a very dark woman and a dark man give birth to a child as fair as Monalisa chinda? Naaa! Something's fishy!

2 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
berem: Hmmm! What a topic. My neighbour comes to mind.2 of her 4 kids are from other men.its very obvious that the kids don't belong to her husband.though one of them is late now.is it possible for a very dark woman and a dark man give birth to a child as fair as Monalisa chinda? Naaa! Something's fishy!

it's possible - but the man needs to get a paternity test asap!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2012
coogar:

so a married woman suddenly developed amnesia and forgot her vows to her husband? no wonder there's a rife in domestic violence and many women come here to tell us their husband just woke up to start beating them - if i find out i have been raising a bastard too, i would be beating my wife everyday of the week till she confesses what she's done to all and sundry grin cheesy

my testosterone theory still stands cos what you have done here is to list the reasons/excuses naija women are cheating! for the naija men, they don't need any excuse to cheat - it's not because they are poor, doing it for employment or whatever reasons! it's just for their own pleasure! for the naija women, they are doing it to get something out of it - using what they have to get what they want! can you tell me what someone's husband would get out of sleeping with ekaette or his employee?

At the end you don't need testosterone to cheat, yes or no? Nothwithstanding, men also have their excuses to cheat likey wifey disrespecting him, wifey's not sexy any more, wifey's not cut out for acrobatics in bed, wifey works too much etc.

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by slimyem: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
coogar:

i'm not trying to make excuses for the women or justify cheating in any way...but it is not enough to put all the blame on them and forget that the results of their actions are never singly propelled!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2012
coogar:

it's possible - but the man needs to get a paternity test asap!
the dude won't go for a paternity test! He claims to be the father of the child, but, the other child dat died,he said it bluntly that he isn't the father and dat he knows the biological father.but we in the neighbourhood actually knows the biological father of the light skinned child because the child is an exact replica of him.there is no difference between the child and his real dad! If I advice him to go for a paternity test,it would be as if am intruding! But definitely I know the truth will come out one day.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
Double post
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
So if tomorrow the "fast food" dnas turn round and discover their findings are in error, i wonder what will happen then.

In any case, if the child turns out a billionaire, would there still be a problem?

I'm not justifying cheating, but this endless babbling about dna is rather annoying.

Like attracts like- if your partner is a sneaky type, chances are you are the same way.

So stop playing holier than thou.

2 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by slimyem: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
i'm going to try swing this around some other likelihood....
If women are bringing bastards home to their husbands,isn't it also possible that the men themselves have sired children whose paternities have been transferred to other husbands...especially since the men these women are cheating with are not imported men?

5 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
Not saying there are no instances where the man was genuinely deceived, with all these baby farm cultures and whatnot, but at some point, there should be an examination of the factors surrounding these situations.

There must be clues to a person's character which will show what they are capable of.

For example imagine a woman dating or marrying coogar and insisting he respects women? Then later you'll turn around to say you didnt know he has misogynistic bones in his body, after he has dealt with you " the way ti ose se n'soju"
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
stillwater:
At the end you don't need testosterone to cheat, yes or no? Nothwithstanding, men also have their excuses to cheat likey wifey disrespecting him, wifey's not sexy any more, wifey's not cut out for acrobatics in bed, wifey works too much etc.

you need testosterone to cheat - women have testosterone too(just lower than men's)! of course, some men have excuses to cheat and some do not need any excuse!

berem: the dude won't go for a paternity test! He claims to be the father of the child, but, the other child dat died,he said it bluntly that he isn't the father and dat he knows the biological father.but we in the neighbourhood actually knows the biological father of the light skinned child because the child is an exact replica of him.there is no difference between the child and his real dad! If I advice him to go for a paternity test,it would be as if am intruding! But definitely I know the truth will come out one day.

the mind boggles.....

slimyem: i'm going to try swing this around some other likelihood....
If women are bringing bastards home to their husbands,isn't it also possible that the men themselves have sired children whose paternities have been transferred to other husbands...especially since the men these women are cheating with are not imported men?

of course - men have sired plenty of bastards since the garden of eden but they cannot claim the wife at home is the mother - this is the difference between infidelity in men and that of women! if a woman gets impregnated by an outsider, she would claim her husband was responsible - men cannot do that!

tpia@:

For example imagine a woman dating or marrying coogar and insisting he respects women? Then later you'll turn around to say you didnt know he has misogynistic bones in his body, after he has dealt with you " the way ti ose se n'soju"

but i was nice to you when we dated na - i got you expensive gifts and luxurious goods - everything went belly up when i caught you shâgging michelin89 on my bed - i had to straighten you out after the incident!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2012
Name dropping, i see.

Good for you but doesnt really help your reputation as a coward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Woman Crushed 4 Days To Her Wedding In Abuja / Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be / My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.