Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University (89481 Views)

See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking / Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man / I Need The School Fees Details For Covenant University Or Any Other Private Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by mekoyo(m): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2007
Babcock
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Snook(m): 11:41pm On May 03, 2007
do dey allow palm tops in CU?
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by gbemiel(f): 7:02pm On May 04, 2007
@ christino @oIo
its COVENANT UNIVERSITY and not convenant university so your observation that "most CU peeps can't spell Convenant without missing the first n. " does not have any substance.

There is no need to argue about what is soooooooo obvious, COVENANT UNIVERSITY is better. although ive met a few BU students and they seem o.k. well as for me im happy i went to Covenant University because its the bomb (rules or no rules)

ABSOLUTE FREEDOM IS BONDAGE IN DISGUISE.
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by rojugbokan: 1:16pm On May 07, 2007
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by rojugbokan: 1:32pm On May 07, 2007
before we say one is better than one,  firstly, let take note that these two in question are both xtain schools. but one thing i see is that there is nothing on this surface of the earth that has advantages that does not have its own disadvantages, {to everything there are always limitations}, i belief in terms of infrastructure covenant is better than babcock, but anything apart from that BABCOCK is better than covenant
see this, ?

Our mission

Building people for leadership through quality Christian education, transforming lives, impacting society for positive change through the pervading influence of our graduates in service toward humanity

Our philosophy

While upholding the importance of the highest academic standards, the uniqueness of Babcock University is to be found in the pursuance of the Seventh-day Adventist philosophy of education that emphasizes the harmonious development of the academic, physical, psycho-social and spiritual potential of students.  The reason for the existence of a Church-operated institution must be sought in that uniqueness - a specificity of utmost excellence in the achievement of pre-set high morality-based, 

ONE THING IS CERTAIN
LIVE YOUR DREAM
ITS FUN LEARNING IN THIS ENVIROMENT , education is a gift.

it all about God's own university.
Babcock university is the best,
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by rojugbokan: 1:41pm On May 07, 2007
one thing that is bad about covenant university is there mode of dressing, {girls}
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by sopesupi(m): 6:49pm On May 07, 2007
[/color]ok please let us hear word ooooooooo!!!!!![color=#006600]all of you whose parents can afford it!!!!!!![/color]SO I THEREFORE WITH THE AUTHORITY INVESTED IN ME, PRONOUNCE THAT BOTH SCHOOL ARE MERELY """GLORIFIED EXTENSIONS OF PRIVATE SECONDARY SCHOOLS" AND MY FINAL STATEMENT IS THAT THERE ARE BOTH NOT WHAT I RECOMMEND AS UNIVERSITIES IF YOU GET MY DRIFT![color=#770077]SO GET A LIFE AND ATTEND THE REAL THING!!!!!
CATCH YA! cool cool
[flash=200,200][/flash][b][/b]so my fellow beef doggs in the house !! i am all hears for your comments!!!!! cool
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by busygirl(f): 9:23pm On May 07, 2007
[/quote][quote author=sopesupi link=topic=10606.msg1098545#msg1098545 date=1178560158]
[/color]ok please let us hear word ooooooooo!!!!!![color=#006600]all of you whose parents can afford it!!!!!!![/color]SO I THEREFORE WITH THE AUTHORITY INVESTED IN ME, PRONOUNCE THAT BOTH SCHOOL ARE MERELY """GLORIFIED EXTENSIONS OF PRIVATE SECONDARY SCHOOLS" AND MY FINAL STATEMENT IS THAT THERE ARE BOTH NOT WHAT I RECOMMEND AS UNIVERSITIES IF YOU GET MY DRIFT![color=#770077]SO GET A LIFE AND ATTEND THE REAL THING!!!!!
CATCH YA! cool cool
[flash=200,200][/flash][b][/b]so my fellow beef doggs in the house !! i am all hears for your comments!!!!! cool
wHAT'S THE HATING FOR! get a life
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Nobody: 12:05am On May 09, 2007
firstly, i think whoever is in charge of convenant is a bloody dictator, reason been, when he or she attended uni, such retarded rules currently been enforced did not apply to this individual,, secondly,recently convenant decreed that boys must not talk to girls, the only exception to this rule, been when they're in class, they even came up with such crap like " no pairing", anyways i belive as young adults, such retarded rules shuld not be laid down, what convenant is currently preaching is communism and the real world is capitalism, they're tryin to achieve equality, hence the ban on some items, which i beliv does not remotely make any sense, in the real world they're losts of distraction that are likely to come yr way,the earlier you get used to these distractions the better, my candid advice to the young lad, find yr self a good federal government university.
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by akinwunmi(m): 12:24am On May 09, 2007
Is one allowed to drive a car in any of these Uni's?

Glorified or no Glorified,they still better pass others wey dey house cos of strike.Lets face the fact we are running down wiv this strike thingy.Dnt be suprised if we run out of professionals.

Fed. Gov. too dey strike my dear which is the main reason why people go to priv. sec skool aiight.
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Gamine(f): 6:12pm On May 11, 2007
Y'all babble a lot here

Covenant University is First and Foremost a Christain Uni

so there rules wld definately go along wiv what the bible allows,

Dont compare to any other Please,

Covenant University Rocks Big tym!! smiley grin
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by akinwunmi(m): 9:05pm On May 11, 2007
So whts B.U then.Muslim Skool abii.Common u berra use something else jaree.Me i dnt really see d diff jaree both are good in there ways.

Which allows ride on skool campus?
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Omolulu(m): 8:14pm On May 17, 2007
WHAT ARE CONVENANT UNIVERSITY STUDENTS TALKING ABOUT? THEY HAVE THE STRUCTURES,WE AT BU HAVE THE BRAINS
PROUD TO BELONG, UNA NO EVERY NOW wink cheesy grin
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by GNature(m): 8:29pm On May 17, 2007
Babcock is a good school, but based on what I've been hearing (not only on nairaland), I think Covenant is better.
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by busygirl(f): 9:19pm On May 17, 2007
[/quote][quote author=Omolulu link=topic=10606.msg1124011#msg1124011 date=1179429286]
WHAT ARE CONVENANT UNIVERSITY STUDENTS TALKING ABOUT? THEY HAVE THE STRUCTURES,WE AT BU HAVE THE BRAINS
PROUD TO BELONG, UNA NO EVERY NOW wink cheesy grin
Candid submission
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 18, 2007
To rate this schools depend heavily on what you use as your comparison. To me in terms of Discipline, Babcock university is the best. No wonder they call it advanced boarding school
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by dinnerm(f): 10:33pm On May 18, 2007
convenant is 99% better than babcock
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by busygirl(f): 3:37pm On May 19, 2007
shocked shocked. . .You know that ain't true
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Segzy4me: 1:00pm On May 21, 2007
with all standerd B.U is the best not bcus i want to be their student
shocked
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Segzy4me: 6:38pm On May 28, 2007
hey guys no point fighting bu is better of cu
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by dovyibk(f): 7:05pm On May 28, 2007
Covenant University is better than Babcock University. The rules are there just for discipline. I can assure you that you won't regret choosing Covenant. It's still the best private university so far. Covenant has all you want.
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by spoilt(f): 12:07am On May 29, 2007
i actually attended backcock university for a while long ago when it had a different name.i was waiting for jamb so i guess i was passing time there. its a pretty good school. not many courses though. the rules are suffocating. its owned by the adventist church so there are lots of christian rules to follow.
because its cheaper doesnt mean u have to go there. go to a school that offers the course of study you want. you'll be happier.
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by MsOlaolu(f): 10:31am On Jun 05, 2007
cu is so lyk totally better i cant belive its being compared its like attempting to compare harvard and unilag! hiss* no disrespect to unilag and all but u get my point. yea i agree we dont use cell phones but i dont think you would like to give up d pleasure on walkin on tarred roads for one.i dnt know bout u. but i dont!
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by akinwunmi(m): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2007
@Ms. Ola
ma'am so na b'cos of tarred road abii. grin grin oo serious find berra thing jaree.
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by uchetobi(f): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2007
Bowen is better than the two cool cool
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by MsOlaolu(f): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2007
@ akinwunmi
and alot of other things like wearing trousers, makeup, earings, wearing ahir below your neck!!!!
does babcock think that the girls that wear their hair below thier necks are mammy water?
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by busygirl(f): 12:24am On Jun 07, 2007
See the pic of babcock girls. Without ear-rings still looking flyyyyyyyyyyyy

Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by Uloh(f): 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2007
@busygirl.
cu is better than bu. we really don't need to argue about that. don't u think the ear-ring rule is a bit too extreme.u really don't want to see a picture of cu girls.The rules guiding our dressing doesn't stop us from looking hot.
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by busygirl(f): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2007
HELLO,
           B.u also have rules guiding they way students dress. . . And as for the ear-ring issue, I thing it's better than not using a phone.
No need to argue. BABCOCK beats covenant hands down cheesy wink smiley
To know more about babcock tune to B.u fm 87.9
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by MsOlaolu(f): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2007
@ busy girl u do realize that not errbody on nairaland lives at ilisan remo ryt? so we all dont have bu fm! ne ways i cant blive ur arguin in favour of bu. thers so no competetion,cu does it better!
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by MsOlaolu(f): 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2007
@ uche tobi. the discussion here is actually about babcock and covenant! no offence but bowen dosent evn come close!
Re: Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University by busygirl(f): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2007
Who told you that those living outside ilishan remo cannot recieve b.u fm shocked shocked shocked. jUST TUNE TO THE FREQUENCY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

COVID-19: Japanese University Conducts Graduation Ceremony Using Remote Robots / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.